Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Hunting Discussion

Old 12-11-2012, 05:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ishootbambi View Post
as usual the problems on both sides of the issue have shown their childishness on this thread. the name calling and juvenile remarks show clearly who the problems are. do you guys honestly think you are helping your cause on either side? REALLY? i cringe with every comment from a narrow minded point of view no matter which camp you are in.

there are SOME leaseholders out there abusing the system with their god complexes. there are SOME hunters out there acting like retards and making us all look like dummies. fortunately the majority of hunters and the majority of leaseholders are a good bunch of people who can get along fairly well. ive said it many times and im saying it again.....thank goodness the landowners where i hunt have moved part that title and are now known by a new one....FRIEND!
Old 12-11-2012, 05:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ishootbambi View Post
as usual the problems on both sides of the issue have shown their childishness on this thread. the name calling and juvenile remarks show clearly who the problems are. do you guys honestly think you are helping your cause on either side? REALLY? i cringe with every comment from a narrow minded point of view no matter which camp you are in.

there are SOME leaseholders out there abusing the system with their god complexes. there are SOME hunters out there acting like retards and making us all look like dummies. fortunately the majority of hunters and the majority of leaseholders are a good bunch of people who can get along fairly well. ive said it many times and im saying it again.....thank goodness the landowners where i hunt have moved part that title and are now known by a new one....FRIEND!
Right you are Dale. As I pointed out before, this is between the Government and recreational/sustenance hunters. Livestock producers and hunters alike are the residual casualties of spineless civil servants and government policy that has more holes than a sieve. I have no quarrel with 99% of the lease holders I know, just with a couple of them that have found loop holes in the terms of the lease to shut out the public so they can run their own commercial guiding business(funny how alfalfa/green feed bales and salt are required on a lease with no cattle in November)