Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 05-05-2020, 06:12 AM

Location: At the end of the Thirsty Beaver Trail, Pinsky lake, Alberta.
Wink

This thread kinda reminds me of the days when we would turn on the boobtube and watch All In The Family then right after the Jeffersons....both shows on either side of the fence.....funny as hell with the only one making sense of any situation was Meathead.....

Be careful when you follow the masses, sometimes the "M" is silent...
Old 05-05-2020, 06:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flatlandliver View Post
The CDC’s new forecast is for about 200,000 new cases each day by the end of the month, up from about 25,000 cases now and 3000 deaths per day, up from 1700 currently. That’s USA only.
In early April they said the numbers would be vastly reduced because of the social distancing and lockdown. The new numbers are a direct result of the reopening plans.
We only have about 10 days to make up the approx 794,000 cases Albertas govt predicted we would have by mid May. There is no way SD made that big of a difference. If any company was that far off on predictions heads would roll.
Old 05-05-2020, 06:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 58thecat View Post
This thread kinda reminds me of the days when we would turn on the boobtube and watch All In The Family then right after the Jeffersons....both shows on either side of the fence.....funny as hell with the only one making sense of any situation was Meathead.....

Only a Russian troll would make a post like that
Old 05-05-2020, 07:53 AM

Location: At the end of the Thirsty Beaver Trail, Pinsky lake, Alberta.
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoky buck View Post
Only a Russian troll would make a post like that
"Meathead, Dead from the Neck Up".....follow me I'm your leader

Be careful when you follow the masses, sometimes the "M" is silent...
Old 05-05-2020, 08:18 AM

Some Americans call other Americans stupid but people will die cause it’s a great country not because they’re stupid
Old 05-05-2020, 09:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildBillG View Post
Careful what you say Bakerman or you'll be labeled a troll. On that note I strongly agree with you.

An interesting step backwards why now that the province is reopening do we suddenly need an appointment for routine lab work. On the bright side though we can golf and go to the parks to hike just not with friends.
Will make it simple. What town do you live in? Whatever is chosen to hold up you can do so over your face for anonymity.

I have provided a free get out of troll label option.

Also. I went for routine lab work without an appointment. It helps to prevent a wait in the car however I had no problems. Which lab was it you had an issue with? Maybe they had reduced hours due to regular deep cleaning procedures. I can check for you.
Old 05-05-2020, 10:02 AM

Sundancefisher troll you my friend are a nut why should I tell you where I live. I mean you may have covid 19 and come and infect me. I have no idea how stable you really are.

Now for some thing more important. My wife and I got looking at the Charter of Rights and in 1982 Canadians basicaly lost there rights. It happened with one clause in them called the Not With Standing clause. Now for you we live in a wonderful free country go see for your selves. We are in a Dictatorship where we get to elect a new dictator every 4 years.
Old 05-05-2020, 10:28 AM

Quote:
Sundancefisher troll you my friend are a nut why should I tell you where I live. I mean you may have covid 19 and come and infect me. I have no idea how stable you really are.

Now for some thing more important. My wife and I got looking at the Charter of Rights and in 1982 Canadians basicaly lost there rights. It happened with one clause in them called the Not With Standing clause. Now for you we live in a wonderful free country go see for your selves. We are in a Dictatorship where we get to elect a new dictator every 4 years.
There it is, folks!
Old 05-05-2020, 10:33 AM

Quote:

Ok.. that post was so funny I laugh my juice out my nose.

OMG are you such a troll. You just proved it. You could post a pic, hiding your identity from everyone and your excuse not too...classic.

I am surprised you lasted this long and that people have taken your bait so well. Hope you get above average fee per post. You deserve it.

天安门广场抗议
Tiān'ānmén guǎngchǎng kàngyì

Навальный митинг протеста над броском Путина
Naval'nyy miting protesta nad broskom Putina

PS. Not sure which country you are from...plus I am very unstable due to spending too much time close to Perca flavescens. Lots of radiation damage.
Old 05-05-2020, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinelakeperch View Post
There it is, folks!
Yup.

Putin’s Government is not only hiding cases and deaths and terrible preparation for this pandemic... but they are also killing nurses and doctors by pushing them out windows if they speak up.

China arrested doctors and others who spoke up.

Canada is great.
Old 05-05-2020, 11:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundancefisher View Post
Yup.

Putin’s Government is not only hiding cases and deaths and terrible preparation for this pandemic... but they are also killing nurses and doctors by pushing them out windows if they speak up.

China arrested doctors and others who spoke up.

Canada is great.
Couldn't pay me to live anywhere else. Proud Canadian.
Old 05-05-2020, 12:49 PM

I have to question Sundanefisher and Pinelakepearch are you 2 trying to threaten me. Why else would you be so interested in where I live. Sounds bad when people get worked up and want to know where some one else lives.

Heard on the news as a favor to us the government is going to buy food supplies up. That sounds like some thing a democratic government does. Then you have the union at Cargil wanting to keep the plant closed. Claiming the workers don't feel safe. These kinds of things lead to hungry people not free people. I was wrong this covid 19 thing is scary.
Old 05-05-2020, 02:36 PM

Default Enough already!

Enough of this crazy train. Everyone get some air and enjoy the beautiful spring weather.