Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 11-09-2022, 06:49 PM

I’ve never understood why in earth anyone would feel that Russia was interfering with elections in the favour of the republicans. One can simply infer from Russian aggression that they prefer democrats in charge (annexed crimea when Obama was in, and now with Biden they go ahead and attack Ukraine. If they worked so hard at putting in trump in charge as the democrats yelled for years surely they would have done their controversial international forays during his tenure but no they waited for democrats to be in charge, it’s really pretty obvious who they prefer.
Old 11-10-2022, 01:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundancefisher View Post
Nope. I’m also not one of those election conspiracy guys either.

People need more critical thinking and less confirmation bias.

Russia May interfere but it’s the stupidity of some people that fall for social media mis information that causes the problems.
Ignorance is bliss! The stupidity is in the people that get their information from social media and the main stream and believe it. Such as Russian collusion and zero election fraud. Just look at the trucker convoy commission going on right now. Have you actually watched any of it on an independent source?
If you think Bedpan Biden was the MOST voted for POTUS in US history with 81M votes, you’re hopeless. “Election Day” is now “Election Month”. https://node-2.2000mules.com/ Go watch 2000 mules by Dinesh. There’s tons of evidence of election fraud. Big tech has done an outstanding job of censorship and zero coverage by the lamestream propagandists. If you think the election was fair, you only watch main stream media. I’m sure the Libtard social media companies like Facebook and up to just recently Twitter allow many if any “conspiracy theories“ (IE. People with brains questioning things that don’t make sense) against the left. One thing is for sure.. Joe Bedpan had the most votes by dead people of any president in history. Russian collusion was a complete fabrication and did not happen. Better lineup and get another booster while you’re at it - Kuzz it works!
Old 11-10-2022, 02:10 PM

Default 100% legitimate

And now, a very important election message from President Biden
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7iwfEKISHrs
Old 11-10-2022, 02:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AltaBorn View Post
And now, a very important election message from President Biden
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7iwfEKISHrs
So Dinesh D'souza , convicted felon pardoned by Trump (so maybe a little biased) and a cartoon are your references ? Definitely not MSM and rock solid sources to support your position.
Old 11-10-2022, 03:58 PM

I think that until the US outlaws mail in ballots , there will will always be questions about how legitimate the vote is.

I just looked this up. There are 23 states where you can vote without ID.
I wonder if people would be dishonest enough to take advantage of that situation? Noooooo

Last edited by jungleboy; 11-10-2022 at 04:07 PM.
Old 11-10-2022, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jungleboy View Post
I think that until the US outlaws mail in ballots , there will will always be questions about how legitimate the vote is.

I just looked this up. There are 23 states where you can vote without ID.
I wonder if people would be dishonest enough to take advantage of that situation? Noooooo
I have never used an ID to vote in Canada.

Marshall McLuhan
Old 11-10-2022, 09:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjemac View Post
Interesting I have always had to have a voter registration card and or Id in order to vote
Old 11-10-2022, 09:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AltaBorn View Post
Ignorance is bliss! The stupidity is in the people that get their information from social media and the main stream and believe it. Such as Russian collusion and zero election fraud. Just look at the trucker convoy commission going on right now. Have you actually watched any of it on an independent source?
If you think Bedpan Biden was the MOST voted for POTUS in US history with 81M votes, you’re hopeless. “Election Day” is now “Election Month”. https://node-2.2000mules.com/ Go watch 2000 mules by Dinesh. There’s tons of evidence of election fraud. Big tech has done an outstanding job of censorship and zero coverage by the lamestream propagandists. If you think the election was fair, you only watch main stream media. I’m sure the Libtard social media companies like Facebook and up to just recently Twitter allow many if any “conspiracy theories“ (IE. People with brains questioning things that don’t make sense) against the left. One thing is for sure.. Joe Bedpan had the most votes by dead people of any president in history. Russian collusion was a complete fabrication and did not happen. Better lineup and get another booster while you’re at it - Kuzz it works!
Trick is to use critical thinking and eliminate confirmation bias. Somethings it easier than one thinks.

You are bang on in showing how important the credibility of your sources are.

Enjoy.

PS.

Biden and Trump are embarrassing examples of the best America can bring forward to lead their country.

One is morally bankrupt and one is a blithering old Trudeau.
It is not the most intellectual of the species that survives; it is not the strongest that survives; but the species that survives is the one that is able best to adapt and adjust to the changing environment in which it finds itself. Charles Darwin
Old 11-10-2022, 10:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveyn View Post
So Dinesh D'souza , convicted felon pardoned by Trump (so maybe a little biased) and a cartoon are your references ? Definitely not MSM and rock solid sources to support your position.
Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjemac View Post
From the Feds:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jungleboy View Post
Interesting I have always had to have a voter registration card and or Id in order to vote
Don’t need the card.
Old 11-10-2022, 11:18 PM

That is why Ms Lake in Arizona had over 400-600 thousand voters drop their mail in ballets off at the polling stations in person. Good times ahead.
- older 6x fixed scopes with fine X or target dot.