Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 04-13-2020, 05:56 PM

When you know the truth and why this is happening, covid19 isnt the problem. Your rights and freedoms are the problem and they are coming for them. Remember the patriot act and the terrorists that took over a few planes with box cutters....its funny how they called it the patriot act when it was all about the right to spy on everything, a trojan horse kind of event.

Just think of what they are scimming up with this plandemic...

Never let a good of fake crisis go to waste eh!
Old 04-13-2020, 06:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepard.. View Post
When you know the truth and why this is happening, covid19 isnt the problem. Your rights and freedoms are the problem and they are coming for them. Remember the patriot act and the terrorists that took over a few planes with box cutters....its funny how they called it the patriot act when it was all about the right to spy on everything, a trojan horse kind of event.

Just think of what they are scimming up with this plandemic...

Never let a good of fake crisis go to waste eh!
Screw your tin foil hat on tighter and maybe you can find another thread to post in, I'm sure there must be something in the guns and ammo or fishing forums.
Cat
Old 04-13-2020, 06:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by catnthehat View Post
Screw your tin foil hat on tighter and maybe you can find another thread to post in, I'm sure there must be something in the guns and ammo or fishing forums.
Cat
No offense, but I feel sorry for individuals (sheeple) like yourself..I realize it's not you. It was your up bringing and your access to information was very subjective compared to today's technology. But that's alright you got guys like me fighting for guys like you, and we will win.
Old 04-13-2020, 06:35 PM

Quote:
Cat
Wow , what is wrong with questioning what the media and social media ius saying,I for one have talked to many people and nobody knows anyone who has covid. I don't mean any disrespect but it seems like we are constantly being bs'd and can't even question anything without being slammed. I won't post anything on here again for a long time, I do not wear a tinfoil hat but often read posts on this forum, hopefully everyone gets outside gets some sunlight and breathes in some covid free air,

Last edited by sns2; 04-13-2020 at 08:47 PM.
Old 04-13-2020, 06:40 PM

Quote:
Cat
Not sure why you think this is "tin foil hat" stuff, it's basic, certifiable fact. Can't go to school, can't go to church, can't go to work, can't visit your family, can't visit dying relatives in the hospital, governments restricting media to toe the government line, possible jail time if they don't, cell phone monitoring, facial recognition software, can't shop for basic items depending on your physical condition, getting fined for getting a ride with your friend, neighbors calling the cops on you cause you're walking your dog or having a BBQ on your deck, etc. etc. Not sure what to say if you don't think any one of those, let alone all of them, aren't an infringement of basic "rights and freedoms".
Old 04-13-2020, 06:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawg View Post
I won't post anything on here again for a long time
Good.......bye
WDF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawg View Post
I for one have talked to many people and nobody knows anyone who has covid.
Before any one gets worked up, settle down, I'm not suggesting it's a hoax, but does anyone on here know anyone who has Covid? I don't know anyone who has it, or know of anyone who knows someone who has it. Not shocking, as on average, only about (total cases) one in every 2,500 people across Alberta has/has gotten it, and I don't know alot of people, just curious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trochu View Post
Not sure why you think this is "tin foil hat" stuff, it's basic, certifiable fact. Can't go to school, can't go to church, can't go to work, can't visit your family, can't visit dying relatives in the hospital, governments restricting media to toe the government line, possible jail time if they don't, cell phone monitoring, facial recognition software, can't shop for basic items depending on your physical condition, getting fined for getting a ride with your friend, neighbors calling the cops on you cause you're walking your dog or having a BBQ on your deck, etc. etc. Not sure what to say if you don't think any one of those, let alone all of them, aren't an infringement of basic "rights and freedoms".
Yup. At some point soon the adults will hopefully prevail. Life must go on. Can't hide in our basements forever. Covid will be the least of your concerns if hiding is what you choose to do. Just my opinion of course.
Old 04-13-2020, 06:47 PM

Quote:
TRUTH BOMB...I dont think most here are ready for it lol...light years behind the curve..
Old 04-13-2020, 06:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepard.. View Post
TRUTH BOMB...I dont think most here are ready for it lol...light years behind the curve..
How does it feel to be so much smarter & woke than everyone else? Asking for a friend.
Old 04-13-2020, 07:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by muirsy View Post
How does it feel to be so much smarter & woke than everyone else? Asking for a friend.
Gift and a Burden...
Old 04-13-2020, 07:05 PM

Quote:
I thought they went to Newfoundland.
Cat

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/newfo...yXoXvqUiG1ilhI
Old 04-13-2020, 07:42 PM

Newfoundland was 2016. He went to Harrington lake.
Old 04-13-2020, 07:56 PM

Knock it off kiddies, or dunce caps will be handed out and kiddies sent to the corner for a month. Last and only warning!
Old 04-14-2020, 07:24 AM

Quote:
Before any one gets worked up, settle down, I'm not suggesting it's a hoax, but does anyone on here know anyone who has Covid? I don't know anyone who has it, or know of anyone who knows someone who has it. Not shocking, as on average, only about (total cases) one in every 2,500 people across Alberta has/has gotten it, and I don't know alot of people, just curious.
i know two , and the are now on the recovered list
Old 04-14-2020, 08:46 AM

People throwing up another CBC news story leaked by the liberal party to deflect from their poor handling of Covid19 including a big attempted power grab boggles the mind. The Scheers were self isolated for 14 day...hense safe. Scheer was moving to Ottawa as expected to serve in commons. His wife and kids stay there also. The jet is safer and had room. The liberal and May were both asked and had a veto and were fine with it.

The story is what? Social distancing on a plane for 3 hours. Give me a freaking break and shake the CBC propaganda tards out of your brain.

You can’t social distance on any plane let along a small one. everyone would need to travel separate to comply however only option is commercial or this jet. Either way...impacted.

Scheers has every right to be with his wife and kids especially during such a stressful time.

Just be reasonable.

Scheers aren’t separated and living apart. Trudeau’s were living apart...they are the only ones breaking the rules. I still think making a big deal is dumb as they were on household...presumably split for whatever reason and came back for a photo op. Plus Sophie should be immune as she had it already.
It is not the most intellectual of the species that survives; it is not the strongest that survives; but the species that survives is the one that is able best to adapt and adjust to the changing environment in which it finds itself. Charles Darwin

Last edited by Sundancefisher; 04-14-2020 at 08:57 AM.
Old 04-14-2020, 08:53 AM

Quote:
Rights can’t cause harm to others. In a pandemic what you do can kill people.

I have BBQd and walked all over and grocery shopped...not once talked to by police. In fact I have talked to lots of people. Know of two Covid cases and zero cases of police bothering people. So what is the conspiracy?

Maybe a conspiracy to make up conspiracies to create needless angst to make people upset for no reason.
It is not the most intellectual of the species that survives; it is not the strongest that survives; but the species that survives is the one that is able best to adapt and adjust to the changing environment in which it finds itself. Charles Darwin
Old 04-14-2020, 09:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundancefisher View Post

I have BBQd and walked all over and grocery shopped...not once talked to by police. In fact I have talked to lots of people. Know of two Covid cases and zero cases of police bothering people. So what is the conspiracy?

Maybe a conspiracy to make up conspiracies to create needless angst to make people upset for no reason.
I have hardly seen a cop in weeks. Up here near Edmonton it’s allowed to grocery shop and it’s not in a lockdown yet . If a cop asked me questions while buying groceries I might lose my ****
Old 04-14-2020, 09:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jigsalot View Post
I have hardly seen a cop in weeks. Up here near Edmonton it’s allowed to grocery shop and it’s not in a lockdown yet . If a cop asked me questions while buying groceries I might lose my ****
Everyone can grocery shop...everywhere in Canada.
Old 04-14-2020, 09:37 AM

Quote:
Everyone can grocery shop...everywhere in Canada.
Hey guy. I know about the grocery buying. I must of got the wrong understanding from your previous post. It sounded like you were expecting questioning while you are at the store. My apologies. All good
Old 04-14-2020, 09:41 AM

Quote:

They absolutely can! Is Gerald Stanley in prison right now, was that his right, did someone get hurt in that situation?

I'm simply mentioning the factual restrictions of basic rights and freedoms. Thats all, no conspiracies, thats all you. It's low hanging fruit too.

UN Universal Declaration of Human Rights:

"20. The Right to Public Assembly.

We all have the right to meet our friends and to work together in peace to defend our rights....."

Basic right to public assemble, the government is restricting our rights to public assemble, therefore our rights have been restricted.

Last edited by Trochu; 04-14-2020 at 09:48 AM.
Old 04-14-2020, 09:42 AM
Banned

Quote:
Rights can’t cause harm to others.
Rights definitely can cause harm to others. Where did our "rights" come from? From men, mostly liberal politicians, and rights passed down by other people are not rights at all. Our constitution, charter of rights etc, all privileges and nothing more. How are firearms owners harmed because someone else felt we don't have a "right" to bear arms? Being treated like criminals in their own country isn't harmful?

Or how about Canada's infamous bill C-16 on LGBT, requiring people under the threat of legal punishment to employ certain words. Not going to harm anyone? I'm all for peoples rights, but there comes a time when rights do harm. Prior to 1967, being gay was illegal and you were put in jail. Who assumed the right to do that? Those rights didn't harm? Ever hear of the fruit machine?

If leaders want people to follow, lead by example. I don't think that's an unfair statement. Anyone else think this way?
Old 04-14-2020, 10:08 AM

Location: At the end of the Thirsty Beaver Trail, Pinsky lake, Alberta.
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jigsalot View Post
Hey guy. I know about the grocery buying. I must of got the wrong understanding from your previous post. It sounded like you were expecting questioning while you are at the store. My apologies. All good
that's coming if we don't follow the simple stupid rules implemented....was at Walmart this am...0dark30.....one way in and one way out...arrows taped on the floor to ensure flow direction of customers etc...all simple stupid...ran into a mouth breather going the wrong way...honest mistake I took it until I mentioned the flow of customers and the arrows...response was I don't give a F...a million violent thoughts went through my head....I turned and walked away breaking the flow direction for 20 steps...cuz I had no intention of going around him...too many cameras....moral of the story is if we keep climbing in infected numbers you will be answering questions to where are you going etc...

Be careful when you follow the masses, sometimes the "M" is silent...
Old 04-14-2020, 10:52 AM

Quote:
People throwing up another CBC news story leaked by the liberal party to deflect from their poor handling of Covid19 including a big attempted power grab boggles the mind. The Scheers were self isolated for 14 day...hense safe. Scheer was moving to Ottawa as expected to serve in commons. His wife and kids stay there also. The jet is safer and had room. The liberal and May were both asked and had a veto and were fine with it.

The story is what? Social distancing on a plane for 3 hours. Give me a freaking break and shake the CBC propaganda tards out of your brain.

You can’t social distance on any plane let along a small one. everyone would need to travel separate to comply however only option is commercial or this jet. Either way...impacted.

Scheers has every right to be with his wife and kids especially during such a stressful time.

Just be reasonable.

Scheers aren’t separated and living apart. Trudeau’s were living apart...they are the only ones breaking the rules. I still think making a big deal is dumb as they were on household...presumably split for whatever reason and came back for a photo op. Plus Sophie should be immune as she had it already.
Bingo,

“ CBC jobs depend on kissing up to Liberals? Ask former CBC star”

https://torontosun.com/news/national...ormer-cbc-star
Old 04-14-2020, 12:20 PM

Location: At the end of the Thirsty Beaver Trail, Pinsky lake, Alberta.
Wink

Quote:
Cat
you keep crazies out of the fishin'forums….there is enough of us there already....

Be careful when you follow the masses, sometimes the "M" is silent...
Old 04-14-2020, 12:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burro View Post
Rights definitely can cause harm to others. Where did our "rights" come from? From men, mostly liberal politicians, and rights passed down by other people are not rights at all. Our constitution, charter of rights etc, all privileges and nothing more. How are firearms owners harmed because someone else felt we don't have a "right" to bear arms? Being treated like criminals in their own country isn't harmful?

Or how about Canada's infamous bill C-16 on LGBT, requiring people under the threat of legal punishment to employ certain words. Not going to harm anyone? I'm all for peoples rights, but there comes a time when rights do harm. Prior to 1967, being gay was illegal and you were put in jail. Who assumed the right to do that? Those rights didn't harm? Ever hear of the fruit machine?

If leaders want people to follow, lead by example. I don't think that's an unfair statement. Anyone else think this way?
Give me a break. You don’t have a right to drive down a side walk and mow people down. You don’t have a right to fire a gun in not a crowd. You don’t have a right to throw stuff off a balcony onto a street below. You don’t have a right to blow up wellheads and pipelines.

Using reasonable common sense. You can’t put others at risk of dying by your unwillingness to follow medical orders.

PS. You sound just like a Russia Troll Farm poster. Anyone else think this way?

Last edited by Sundancefisher; 04-14-2020 at 12:29 PM.
Old 04-14-2020, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wannabe View Post
CBC = garbage news
That's putting it politely.

I put them on the same level as TMZ
Old 04-14-2020, 12:27 PM

Quote:
They absolutely can! Is Gerald Stanley in prison right now, was that his right, did someone get hurt in that situation?

I'm simply mentioning the factual restrictions of basic rights and freedoms. Thats all, no conspiracies, thats all you. It's low hanging fruit too.

UN Universal Declaration of Human Rights:

"20. The Right to Public Assembly.

We all have the right to meet our friends and to work together in peace to defend our rights....."

Basic right to public assemble, the government is restricting our rights to public assemble, therefore our rights have been restricted.
Yes. Rights are restricted due to the need to protect others in this unusual circumstance.

Nothing nefarious about it although everyone wants to return to normalcy
Old 04-14-2020, 12:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
PS. You sound just like a Russia Troll Farm poster. Anyone else think this way?
I find it funny, people can't resist having a conversation without being rude or insulting. It's so common and it seems to be the same people.

Quote:
Give me a break. You don’t have a right to drive down a side walk and mow people down. You don’t have a right to fire a gun in not a crowd. You don’t have a right to throw stuff off a balcony onto a street below. You don’t have a right to blow up wellheads and pipelines.

Using reasonable common sense. You can’t put others at risk of dying by your unwillingness to follow medical orders.
So, I'll ask a question. What about the medical right of the essential workers? What about the medical rights of the families they have to go home to? Families are being put at risk, but I understand the reason why. Essentials have a choice, work or quit.

I mentioned earlier about nurses. Up until covid, there's at least 750 nurses going to be laid off after the end of March, now they are considered essential and they are the ones coming in contact with covid. What about the families they go home to? Once this is over, they are still going to face layoffs. They are following medical orders are they not?

Pinecrest nursing home had twenty-seven of the home’s 65 residents died of covid. It's not me that brought the virus into the home, someone broke protocol and innocents paid the price. I'm not going to interact with the old, the sick and the weak during flu season, and I'm not going to do it now. That is common sense.

If the governments job was to protect the old, the sick and the weak, they blew it. How is the removal of rights helping all this?

When people see our leadership pulling this "do as I say, not as I do", it's going to get ugly.
Old 04-14-2020, 04:16 PM

You are all missing the point! With any luck we can get rid of 1 Liberal, 1 Green and 1 Stupid Ass. Wife and kids unfortunate collateral damage of being related to Stupid Ass. To prove my point Stupid Ass assures us his wife and wipes and they didn't talk moistly. MORON!