Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 04-14-2020, 04:17 PM

Sorry S/B "had wipes" not and wipes".
Old 04-14-2020, 04:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdbeast View Post
You are all missing the point! With any luck we can get rid of 1 Liberal, 1 Green and 1 Stupid Ass. Wife and kids unfortunate collateral damage of being related to Stupid Ass. To prove my point Stupid Ass assures us his wife and wipes and they didn't talk moistly. MORON!
I just saw the same interview. Wife and I just shook our heads. The country is in the toilet and they give that bozo airtime just infuriates me. It just gets better every day now. What’s to come is scaring me big time
Old 04-14-2020, 04:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burro View Post
I find it funny, people can't resist having a conversation without being rude or insulting. It's so common and it seems to be the same people.

So, I'll ask a question. What about the medical right of the essential workers? What about the medical rights of the families they have to go home to? Families are being put at risk, but I understand the reason why. Essentials have a choice, work or quit.

I mentioned earlier about nurses. Up until covid, there's at least 750 nurses going to be laid off after the end of March, now they are considered essential and they are the ones coming in contact with covid. What about the families they go home to? Once this is over, they are still going to face layoffs. They are following medical orders are they not?

Pinecrest nursing home had twenty-seven of the home’s 65 residents died of covid. It's not me that brought the virus into the home, someone broke protocol and innocents paid the price. I'm not going to interact with the old, the sick and the weak during flu season, and I'm not going to do it now. That is common sense.

If the governments job was to protect the old, the sick and the weak, they blew it. How is the removal of rights helping all this?

When people see our leadership pulling this "do as I say, not as I do", it's going to get ugly.
You post seemed very much like a troll. Say something you hope is controversial and then ask for pointed comments.

What on earth are you talking about medical right of health care workers? I know an immunocompromised nurse who is off on paid leave to protect her.

You pick a profession and know the risks. There are sick people. People can catch sick.

Seems like you are trying some weird argument like...hey...I joined the army...they want me to fight. How fair is that? Please comment if you disagree.

Yes.

Trudeau strongly believes in doing what he says...not what he does. However...this one thing is hardly worth being a hill to die on...not raise a giant stink over.

But yes...optically, him having moist conversations when he said don't is just another there he goes again Justin moment.
It is not the most intellectual of the species that survives; it is not the strongest that survives; but the species that survives is the one that is able best to adapt and adjust to the changing environment in which it finds itself. Charles Darwin
Old 04-14-2020, 04:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundancefisher View Post
You post seemed very much like a troll. Say something you hope is controversial and then ask for pointed comments.

What on earth are you talking about medical right of health care workers? I know an immunocompromised nurse who is off on paid leave to protect her.

You pick a profession and know the risks. There are sick people. People can catch sick.

Seems like you are trying some weird argument like...hey...I joined the army...they want me to fight. How fair is that? Please comment if you disagree.

Yes.

Trudeau strongly believes in doing what he says...not what he does. However...this one thing is hardly worth being a hill to die on...not raise a giant stink over.

But yes...optically, him having moist conversations when he said don't is just another there he goes again Justin moment.
Sorry, but your assumptions are wrong, i'm not a troll nor am I trolling. Nurses are one example. It seems like people are trying to read between the lines to find something nefarious. Then it's rude and name calling.

Went to the pet store this afternoon, ended up talking to a few employees. One is wearing a full facemask and gloves while others aren't, totally cool. She's considered essential, and scared to get sick, can't afford to get sick. Many are in the same boat. But she either works or quits, if she quits, where is she going to find a job? Where are her rights medical or other? I feel bad for people.
Old 04-14-2020, 04:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selkirk View Post
Hawg Wash

The article clearly stated that there was also a Liberal Cabinet Minister on that plane.

Try again.

Selkirk
Really who cares! It's a big plane and I'm sure they were more than 6' apart.
Old 04-14-2020, 05:37 PM

Quote:
Sorry, but your assumptions are wrong, i'm not a troll nor am I trolling. Nurses are one example. It seems like people are trying to read between the lines to find something nefarious. Then it's rude and name calling.

Went to the pet store this afternoon, ended up talking to a few employees. One is wearing a full facemask and gloves while others aren't, totally cool. She's considered essential, and scared to get sick, can't afford to get sick. Many are in the same boat. But she either works or quits, if she quits, where is she going to find a job? Where are her rights medical or other? I feel bad for people.
Yes. I agree it can be concerning to work at the moment. If one has a pre-exisiting condition or a compromised immune system should have options such as PPE or work from home if possible.

Being scared to work is never an excuse. Need a valid reason from a doctor. Otherwise so easy to game.
It is not the most intellectual of the species that survives; it is not the strongest that survives; but the species that survives is the one that is able best to adapt and adjust to the changing environment in which it finds itself. Charles Darwin
Old 04-14-2020, 05:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundancefisher View Post
Give me a break. You don’t have a right to drive down a side walk and mow people down. You don’t have a right to fire a gun in not a crowd. You don’t have a right to throw stuff off a balcony onto a street below. You don’t have a right to blow up wellheads and pipelines.

Using reasonable common sense. You can’t put others at risk of dying by your unwillingness to follow medical orders.

PS. You sound just like a Russia Troll Farm poster. Anyone else think this way?
Ya, I do! This is Alberta Outdoorsmen and Burro has no posts really relating to Outdoors.
But involved in controversial posts. Mods should have a look at him me thinks.

There is another one too(post count under 30), could also be past members.

made in Alberta__ born n raised.

FS-Tinfool hats by the roll.

Last edited by huntsfurfish; 04-14-2020 at 05:59 PM.
Old 04-14-2020, 11:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntsfurfish View Post
Ya, I do! This is Alberta Outdoorsmen and Burro has no posts really relating to Outdoors.
But involved in controversial posts. Mods should have a look at him me thinks.

There is another one too(post count under 30), could also be past members.

Haven't hunted in a few years but I've eaten my share of wild game. Lost interest in ice fishing, looking at selling all my ice gear if you're interested. Eskimo auger and tent and all the fixings. As I get older, my interests have changed.

However, I'm looking forward to getting out in the bush tenting again and flicking some flies. Looking forward to open water to get out and blow the stink off. When that happens, I'll start posting elsewhere.

Does every new member face suspicion and conspiracy?
Old 04-14-2020, 11:31 PM

Quote:
Haven't hunted in a few years but I've eaten my share of wild game. Lost interest in ice fishing, looking at selling all my ice gear if you're interested. Eskimo auger and tent and all the fixings. As I get older, my interests have changed.

However, I'm looking forward to getting out in the bush tenting again and flicking some flies. Looking forward to open water to get out and blow the stink off. When that happens, I'll start posting elsewhere.

Does every new member face suspicion and conspiracy?
You just post like a person who keeps getting banned, and then returns to troll, and then admits they were trolling, and then gets banned. The same person likely has multiple accounts going simultaneously and uses a VPN to spoof their IP address. Troll activity would be just like when I schooled you the other day about Quebec being a parasite and then when faced with facts and reference data, you changed the subject and didn't even address the evidence presented. I've got a strong sense you're that same banned camp frequent-flyer.
Old 04-15-2020, 01:28 PM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by leo View Post

Knock it off kiddies, or dunce caps will be handed out and kiddies sent to the corner for a month. Last and only warning!

Yup ... some of the comments being made here on this thread are Definitely the work of Knuckleheads and the Malcontents.

It's enough to make a grown man Puke ❗

Selkirk
Old 04-15-2020, 08:25 PM

"Animal Farm" need I say more?
Old 04-15-2020, 08:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaberTosser View Post
You just post like a person who keeps getting banned, and then returns to troll, and then admits they were trolling, and then gets banned. The same person likely has multiple accounts going simultaneously and uses a VPN to spoof their IP address. Troll activity would be just like when I schooled you the other day about Quebec being a parasite and then when faced with facts and reference data, you changed the subject and didn't even address the evidence presented. I've got a strong sense you're that same banned camp frequent-flyer.
Your spider senses are wrong. The sad fact is that I can replace you with anyone that thinks and believes like you and have the same conversation. Which is none. Every time oil craters, same old, point fingers and blame Quebec.

Have you figured out yet how much oil Quebec is taking in from Western Canada?
Old 04-15-2020, 08:42 PM

Quote:
Your spider senses are wrong. The sad fact is that I can replace you with anyone that thinks and believes like you and have the same conversation. Which is none. Every time oil craters, same old, point fingers and blame Quebec.

Have you figured out yet how much oil Quebec is taking in from Western Canada?
Same defection yet again, Troll. Try addressing the detailed information that proved you wrong. Or are you PM Trudeau killing time and doing the same thing he does when given pointed questions in the HOC? The irony of you calling everyone on here stereotypical is really quite amusing. Troll.
Old 04-15-2020, 08:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Same defection yet again, Troll.
Great welcome for new members isn't it?

Call me what you want. I'm not deflecting. I'm not into having conversations with people that have a firm belief in what they feel is right. I'm always open to discussions and ideas, but many carry the same ideal of orange man bad and Quebec is the same target. Blinded by hate, that's pretty sad.

You're tarring an entire province of people because of politics that are destroying the entire country.
Old 04-15-2020, 09:24 PM

Quote:
Great welcome for new members isn't it?

Call me what you want. I'm not deflecting. I'm not into having conversations with people that have a firm belief in what they feel is right. I'm always open to discussions and ideas, but many carry the same ideal of orange man bad and Quebec is the same target. Blinded by hate, that's pretty sad.

You're tarring an entire province of people because of politics that are destroying the entire country.
Clearly your reading comprehension is still quite elementary. I noted that its the politics of Quebec that suck, but there are lots of good people there who have not voted for the selfish & egocentric leadership they've wound up with. I proved why Quebec are over-represented in Parliament, which is why we (as the most under-represented Canadians) resent having our pockets picked. Then you claimed that I tarred them all the same way when I clearly specified that was not the case. Of course this can only be interpreted as an intentional troll job. Then the insults. If you want respect, start off with projecting some.

When grown men start with name calling things have obviously degenerated to a point where little is to be gained. Usually the best way to find a common ground, but until you concede where your previous claims were already proven wrong, we're at an impasse. Your response to questions thus far is no different than the PM or deputy PM's behaviour in the House of Commons when they are posed questions they'd prefer to deflect. Its not endearing you to anyone based on multiple comments by others.

I've publicly apologized on here numerous times. I am a bit embarrassed that I responded to your sanctimonious provocation the way that I did. I apologize to myself for that. If you ante up with a concession where you were incorrect I might even throw one your way, but certainly not until such a point.
Old 04-15-2020, 09:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Clearly your reading comprehension is still quite elementary. I noted that its the politics of Quebec that suck, but there are lots of good people there who have not voted for the selfish & egocentric leadership they've wound up with. I proved why Quebec are over-represented in Parliament, which is why we (as the most under-represented Canadians) resent having our pockets picked. Then you claimed that I tarred them all the same way when I clearly specified that was not the case. Of course this can only be interpreted as an intentional troll job. Then the insults. If you want respect, start off with projecting some.

When grown men start with name calling things have obviously degenerated to a point where little is to be gained. Usually the best way to find a common ground, but until you concede where your previous claims were already proven wrong, we're at an impasse. Your response to questions thus far is no different than the PM or deputy PM's behaviour in the House of Commons when they are posed questions they'd prefer to deflect. Its not endearing you to anyone based on multiple comments by others.

I've publicly apologized on here numerous times. I am a bit embarrassed that I responded to your sanctimonious provocation the way that I did. I apologize to myself for that. If you ante up with a concession where you were incorrect I might even throw one your way, but certainly not until such a point.
You actually called Quebec a leech. I've never named called anyone, won't stoop that low. You want to blame Quebec for all Alberta's ails, go for it. Cause you're barking up the wrong tree.

I've done much reading on this forum, and one thing I find is that people hold the right to vote sacred. Get out and vote. Why? Vote for one crook over another? Conservative, NDP, Liberal, Green, all the same. What has any politician done for the people of Canada? People vote these idiots into power and then spend the next 4 years complaining about it. Rinse and repeat. Next election, politicians will be up on a stage telling us that they are going to fix Canada, how much they are going to do for the public. They get elected, then nothing. And it's complaining for another 4 years.

Quebec isn't your problem. It's politicians pandering to Quebec that are the issue. If someone offered you freebies for nothing, trying to grease the wheels, I guarantee you would take it. Would be a fool not to. Notice how Kenny tried to pin the blame on Quebec? Why would he do that? To rile up Albertans? The man had a hand in creating the last equation to equalization.

You see, at some point Canadians need to wake up and realize that we are sheep. Nothing changes, the sacred right to vote changes nothing and Canada has been going down the tubes for decades. Has any politician rescued us yet? Fixed Canada?

Have a good night. I'm done.
Old 04-15-2020, 09:49 PM

Quote:
You actually called Quebec a leech. I've never named called anyone, won't stoop that low. You want to blame Quebec for all Alberta's ails, go for it. Cause you're barking up the wrong tree.

I've done much reading on this forum, and one thing I find is that people hold the right to vote sacred. Get out and vote. Why? Vote for one crook over another? Conservative, NDP, Liberal, Green, all the same. What has any politician done for the people of Canada? People vote these idiots into power and then spend the next 4 years complaining about it. Rinse and repeat. Next election, politicians will be up on a stage telling us that they are going to fix Canada, how much they are going to do for the public. They get elected, then nothing. And it's complaining for another 4 years.

Quebec isn't your problem. It's politicians pandering to Quebec that are the issue. If someone offered you freebies for nothing, trying to grease the wheels, I guarantee you would take it. Would be a fool not to. Notice how Kenny tried to pin the blame on Quebec? Why would he do that? To rile up Albertans? The man had a hand in creating the last equation to equalization.

You see, at some point Canadians need to wake up and realize that we are sheep. Nothing changes, the sacred right to vote changes nothing and Canada has been going down the tubes for decades. Has any politician rescued us yet? Fixed Canada?

Have a good night. I'm done.
And now you're an expert in what I consider fair? That's where you're dead wrong and I even prove it in my own day to day business dealings, stellar attempt though!

As far as voting goes, you bet, that's sacred. For last years elections I was so frustrated with both the previous provincial leadership and the previous/current federal leadership that I volunteered and put in about 110-120 hours between both elections. And now I can text directly with my MLA or my MP. Fun huh? So far both of them are great fellows too, so there goes that blanket "they're all the same" comment.

The leech comment was intentionally provocative to check for a pulse with you (sometimes I use 'tapeworm' interchangeably as another well-known parasite). Thanks for the continued deflection and ongoing sanctimony
Old 04-16-2020, 10:46 AM

Cool ... Say What ❓❗

Quote:
Originally Posted by RZR View Post

Really who cares! It's a big plane and I'm sure they were more than 6' apart.

You call a small, 9 seat Challenger/Learjet; "a Big plane".

Some of them would have been as close as elbow-to-elbow,
and the Max between them would be 2' at most ❗

Think Again,

Selkirk
Old 04-16-2020, 11:37 AM

Default This Defines Stupid

https://www.rebelnews.com/trudeau_re...rch_laboratory