Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 04-03-2013, 05:50 PM

Rich girls? Tell him to hang out and help out at a horse boarding stable. Big money there and girls who aren't afraid of getting a little dirty.

Don't know why, but girls always love cowboys!
Old 04-04-2013, 10:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolt30 View Post
He could take the Chloroform approach....
I'm surprised nobody suggested looking for ladies that work in the oil industry?? Maybe a lady welder??
Old 04-04-2013, 11:12 PM

Default Just be truthful !!

I told the wife on the day I met her that I had a foot and a half .. Weeks later she was slightly disappointed to find out that I didn't lie to her. She just wasn't expecting that my left foot was amputated mid foot. By then she liked me and we have been together 11 years LOL
Old 04-04-2013, 11:18 PM

Allison Redford, I am sure she is pretty lonely lol.
Old 04-05-2013, 01:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 79ford View Post
Allison Redford, I am sure she is pretty lonely lol.
I wouldn't vote for her but....
Old 04-05-2013, 01:18 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolt30 View Post
He could take the Chloroform approach....
Old 04-05-2013, 01:19 AM

why would one want to date a rich city girl, thats a waste of time, find a fun country girl that actually does stuff
Old 04-05-2013, 07:51 AM

Boy am I ever glad this thread showed up before I posted one searching for a fella for a girlfriend of mine currently in the States.......... She keeps asking me to search out a fella for her.......I keep telling her about how much I love it here in Alberta.........she reads a few of my exploits then gives some pause and next thing I know she is wanting to know when I am gonna find her a fella.

She is not wealthy so she would not be a good candidate for your "friend" and after this thread I think we will stick with the low profile approach.

I don't have any advice for your friend. I was not wealthy but doing ok then I found someone who took me away from all of that. NOW I am wealthy in other ways, still gotta get up at 0' dark thirty to get ready for work BUT it is not me going out the door these days to do the work. I stay home, read, watch TV, eat Bon Bons, talk on the phone long distance to run up high bills, pet the dog, play with the bird, play computer games half of the day, have tea with a neighbor or two, think up home improvement projects, make a list of home improvement projects, crochet dishcloths (to save money - frugal that I am), order PPV movies 4 or 5 days a week and watch those while the worker bee is out of the house, shop online THAT is LOADS of fun and so less tiring than driving to stores and take lots of naps. YEP that is life of a wealthy housewife. He is soooooooooo good to me.
Old 04-05-2013, 08:04 AM
Gone Hunting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batwoman View Post
Boy am I ever glad this thread showed up before I posted one searching for a fella for a girlfriend of mine currently in the States.......... She keeps asking me to search out a fella for her.......I keep telling her about how much I love it here in Alberta.........she reads a few of my exploits then gives some pause and next thing I know she is wanting to know when I am gonna find her a fella.

She is not wealthy so she would not be a good candidate for your "friend" and after this thread I think we will stick with the low profile approach.

I don't have any advice for your friend. I was not wealthy but doing ok then I found someone who took me away from all of that. NOW I am wealthy in other ways, still gotta get up at 0' dark thirty to get ready for work BUT it is not me going out the door these days to do the work. I stay home, read, watch TV, eat Bon Bons, talk on the phone long distance to run up high bills, pet the dog, play with the bird, play computer games half of the day, have tea with a neighbor or two, think up home improvement projects, make a list of home improvement projects, crochet dishcloths (to save money - frugal that I am), order PPV movies 4 or 5 days a week and watch those while the worker bee is out of the house, shop online THAT is LOADS of fun and so less tiring than driving to stores and take lots of naps. YEP that is life of a wealthy housewife. He is soooooooooo good to me.

With a hectic schedule like that, I can't believe you find time to bake cookies too.

It isn't a question of who will allow me, but who will stop me.. Ayn Rand
Old 04-05-2013, 08:13 AM
Banned

Go to Victoria... visit the Bengal Room at The Empress Hotel in the evening.
The rich cougars will be lining up to buy you drinks.

Thats the fastest way to find a sugar momma.

Woo her... get hitched....feed her... make sure she is well insured then take her out dancing.
I call it the Anna Nicole Smith method...
Old 04-05-2013, 08:24 AM

What I do is wear Hoppe's #9 as aftershave. If i ever find a gal who likes it - I may have a winner!
Old 04-05-2013, 08:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redfrog View Post
With a hectic schedule like that, I can't believe you find time to bake cookies too.
Be hush man you are not supposed to let that out........BUT just to let you know how good of a wife I am............ I wanted a cake not just any cake a cake with Choc icing and not just any chocolate icing.......it needed to be the Almond Flavored icing I grew up as a kid. Now said husband does not care much for Chocolate (how he was attracted to me I have NO idea) and to go one step farther or is that further? whatever.......he does NOT like the Almond Flavored Chocolate Icing I so dearly love............... I am telling you there are some questions you need to ask before you say YES...........

Anyway now I wanted this cake but if I made this cake and iced it the way I like it that would seem pretty selfish to me - if I were the person coming in the door after working all day long...........

So I says "self - what we are going to do is make two layers. We will leave one layer un-iced just the way the hubby likes it and we will put that layer on the cake plate and under the cake dish cover so he can easily find it........ Then self we are gonna make up that almond flavored, chocolate icing and what we are gonna do is slice our layer in half - ice the top of one half then stack the two layers and continue to ice the half cake just like it was a whole round cake." Now we made the huge sacrifice of not having the use of the cake plate and cover BUT being who we are we decided that a dinner plate would suffice as the cake plate and the deepest - stainless steel bowl we have would suffice as a lid for said improvised cake plate.

So if you come to our house and see the bowl upside down in the middle of the table be careful cause my Almond Flavored Chocolate Icing Cake is underneath that bowl............

So self and hubby both got what they wanted.

And this weekend I am baking cookies for his boss. No way was I gonna bake those cookies BEFORE I baked Keg a somethihg. It is cold out there and I know where the heat is .....................