Old 09-24-2013, 06:28 PM
Gone Hunting

Quote:
Originally Posted by From The Hip View Post
I heard an update on AM660 this morning about this situation and it turns out
this is not something that has recently developed.The problem with this
D-bag started in November 2011 and between now and then he has been
served with what I believe was a court sanctioned eviction notice and
he has ignored this.Also the LE agency involved disclosed thay they are talking to crown council to see if criminal charges can be brought
against him.Pretty pathetic if you ask me,if it had been a half-duplex
rental property that was owned by a member of the RCMP/CPS this
problem would have gone away a long time ago.

FTH
so... if a cop rented/owned the other side, the law wouldn't have been followed?, hate what the P****k is doing, but not sure about your insinuation?????
Old 09-24-2013, 06:38 PM

I think he's saying the wheels would've turned a helluva lot faster.
Old 09-24-2013, 07:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt L. View Post
I think he's saying the wheels would've turned a helluva lot faster.
That is EXACTLY what I am saying.The wheels would not have only turned faster they would have ground this D-bag into dog meat and it would not
have even made the news in either print form or the internet.
He would have been squashed like a bug and swept under the rug.

FTH
Old 09-24-2013, 07:30 PM

Quote:
That is EXACTLY what I am saying.The wheels would not have only turned faster they would have ground this D-bag into dog meat and it would not
have even made the news in either print form or the internet.
He would have been squashed like a bug and swept under the rug.

FTH

lol and no one the wiser? ... ya I kinda doubt that
Old 09-24-2013, 07:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redfrog View Post
I wonder what would happen if these whackos took over a few grazing leases?
I'll bet there would be some rural justice then
Be a real good crop of red ferns.......

no wait a minute that's when you plant good hound dogs. Maybe you would just get some noxious weeds.
Old 09-24-2013, 08:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jungleboy View Post
lol and no one the wiser? ... ya I kinda doubt that
If you dont think or know there is a two tiered society in Canada then you are truly blind.The average time it takes to get hip replacement surgery runs wells over 9 months in Alberta but the late Jack Layton got his injured hip replaced real fast.Not in Alberta but I imagine the wait times in Ontario
are pretty close.

Same goes for anything like that be it a heart bypass operation or even treating cancer.The people in the position of power bypass the line that the common people wait in and struggle against.

As I said if the duplex had been owned by any member of LE or someone such as an MLA or MP the wheels would have turned a lot quicker and this
D-bag would have been ground to dog meat in short order.

FTH
Old 09-24-2013, 08:05 PM

Out of curiosity, if the property is now a sovran nation then are they signatories to the Geneva convention? If not, as long as the freeman tossing competition was on freeman territory, no Canadian laws will have been broken? Or, if he pursued it, his whole legal argument is gone?
Old 09-24-2013, 08:40 PM
Suspended User

Quote:
I heard an update on AM660 this morning about this situation and it turns out
this is not something that has recently developed.The problem with this
D-bag started in November 2011 and between now and then he has been
served with what I believe was a court sanctioned eviction notice and
he has ignored this.Also the LE agency involved disclosed thay they are talking to crown council to see if criminal charges can be brought
against him.Pretty pathetic if you ask me,if it had been a half-duplex
rental property that was owned by a member of the RCMP/CPS this
problem would have gone away a long time ago.

FTH
Should send in the infamous Constable Lau we had in Innisfail. Good Rcmp officer. He often used his gun and badge to do that to his tenants. Got to be another one like him somewhere. Lmao. Unfortunately this just a little old lady without a gun.
Old 09-24-2013, 08:46 PM

I second manual eviction.
Old 09-24-2013, 08:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Brew View Post
Out of curiosity, if the property is now a sovran nation then are they signatories to the Geneva convention? If not, as long as the freeman tossing competition was on freeman territory, no Canadian laws will have been broken? Or, if he pursued it, his whole legal argument is gone?
When it comes down to the brass tacks the actions of this D-bag are completely baseless and he has no legal leg to stand on but because of his actions the legal property owner has gotten quagmired by the justice system by someone that knows a lot of loopholes.Hopefully this specific case closes
a those loopholes and thusly allows LE the muscle a D-bag such as this and remove him from a disputed property like this.

He does not OWN the home but he acts like he does since he placed a lien on it.How he could place a lien on it is beyond me and it makes me wonder if
I could randomly place a lien on any home by putting in the proper paperwork at the LTO.

And if that is the case that the LTO will happily accept any lien on a property without considering any facts at all then pretty much any home/property is up for grabs/liens based upon the ability for anybody to place a lien on a property.

I think there are some serious cracks in the system that need to be taken care of if some no account loser can legally abscond with the legally owned and paid for property of another person who actually owns it.

FTH
Old 09-24-2013, 10:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownbomber View Post
It's a two way street. I didn't say that you were making idiotic posts because I don't agree with you. Sorry if I hurt your feelings.
If you can not understand the point I was making, which was pointed out several times, about Some people with no money, assets, vehicle, job, references etc at a mature age, it is not my fault or problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freedom55 View Post
So you don't agree that the first idiot post in this thread was the one that brought up welfare-collecting tenants and their grubby children and boorish habits?

This thread was about the landlord's rights, not yours. Maybe you should review your policy of pretending to be a goon.

Dave C.
Maybe you should take a remedial reading course. Or maybe I can bold the relevant items again, just for you. Thanks for jumping in with both feet to insult me though.

Actually, so hopefully there is no further confusion, here read this part. You must have missed it in my reply.

Some people with no money, assets, vehicle, job, references etc at a mature age

Originally Posted by Twisted Canuck
I wasn't thinking far enough ahead for an outcome, I was ranting. By definition, a rant doesn't imply much forethought.....

Last edited by Ken07AOVette; 09-24-2013 at 10:14 PM.
Old 09-24-2013, 10:14 PM

I imagine the Lawyers on the board can answer this, can an unsubstantiated lein not be overturned? He has no deed, no receipt for purchase, no order for work done, no request for improvements, how does he justify the lein?

What does she have to do to have the lein removed?

Obviously there would be no reason to sue this moron, he likely hasn't got a penny under his name in any bank.

This has got to be an open and shut case for the rentalsman, I can't see it being difficult to get an order to evict with all the publicity she is getting?

I wasn't thinking far enough ahead for an outcome, I was ranting. By definition, a rant doesn't imply much forethought.....
Old 09-24-2013, 10:25 PM

Court is tossing him out Saturday
Old 09-24-2013, 10:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albertadiver View Post
Nice! The AO Strike Force can stand down!

Hopefully the wing nut 'gives them a reason'

Old 09-24-2013, 10:40 PM
Banned

Old 09-24-2013, 10:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken07AOVette View Post
Nice! The AO Strike Force can stand down!

Hopefully the wing nut 'gives them a reason'
Ok but if after Saturday can we stand back up to lay him down and the out? Only a 20 min drive away.
Old 09-24-2013, 10:47 PM

This guy may be on his way out but that lady's house is still trashed. I figure anybody who is willing to drag someone out kicking and screaming should be capable of weilding a hammer for a couple of days to get things fixed. I have an electrician willing to help out, will probably need a plumber as well. I've made a couple of enquiries to reach out to the owner. Anybody who can help out PM me.
Old 09-24-2013, 11:07 PM

Could have played him at his own game, wait till he goes out find an open window to gain entry(do not break in ) throw all his crap in the street change the locks and clam squatters rights , when he eventually leaves just hand the keys over to home owner .
Old 09-24-2013, 11:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken07AOVette View Post
If you can not understand the point I was making, which was pointed out several times, about Some people with no money, assets, vehicle, job, references etc at a mature age, it is not my fault or problem.

Maybe you should take a remedial reading course. Or maybe I can bold the relevant items again, just for you. Thanks for jumping in with both feet to insult me though.

Actually, so hopefully there is no further confusion, here read this part. You must have missed it in my reply.

Some people with no money, assets, vehicle, job, references etc at a mature age
I understand you perfectly fine. You were quite clear. I think you were upset that people disagree with your opinion is my take on it. Not all who disagree are out to get you. Once again sorry if I have hurt your feelings.
Old 09-24-2013, 11:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownbomber View Post
I understand you perfectly fine. You were quite clear. I think you were upset that people disagree with your opinion is my take on it. Not all who disagree are out to get you. Once again sorry if I have hurt your feelings.
You thought wrong. Maybe go back and read it before you throw that crap at me.
Again.
It had nothing to do with being upset because of someone disagreeing with my opinion, I welcome that.
My feelings were not hurt, I'm not that sensitive. I went further to substianate what I wrote, but was told again I was wrong.
Obviously people dont agree with what I said, and blasted me for it. Apparently I am not allowed an opinion.
I have spoken to the people I cared to in pm.
Can we drop this now, or at least take it to pm?

Old 09-25-2013, 01:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeeGuy View Post
You never posture as a tough guy or come across as one in general.
Your post was redundant.
Old 09-25-2013, 02:15 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albertadiver View Post
I truly hope that his eviction is highly publicized with a nice big picture of him in the newspaper. You know damned well that he's going to do this again to some other poor individual. I hate to say it but I think that being abducted by aliens is the best solution.
Old 09-25-2013, 05:55 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HunterDave View Post
I truly hope that his eviction is highly publicized with a nice big picture of him in the newspaper. You know damned well that he's going to do this again to some other poor individual. I hate to say it but I think that being abducted by aliens is the best solution.
Actually he will do this again.He currently has a warrant for his arrest stemming from an assault trial in Quebec that dates back to 2007
when he threw his landlady down a flight of stairs.He rented this place
he is in now under a false name same as he did then.

FTH
Old 09-25-2013, 05:57 AM

Quote:
Actually he will do this again.He currently has a warrant for his arrest stemming from an assault trial in Quebec that dates back to 2007
when he threw his landlady down a flight of stairs.He rented this place
he is in now under a false name same as he did then.

FTH
Yep and she sustained a few broken bones. So hopefully he resists and ends up in jail. Then his new roomies can throw him around
Old 09-25-2013, 07:14 AM
Banned

References can be overrated and can be based on both opinions and events.

It is regretful the word of a person only has value if the references are creditable.
Old 09-25-2013, 07:26 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HunterDave View Post
X2, I bet the first time he pulled this stunt was when his mother tried to kick him out of her basement, and he's been doing it ever since. I'd also be willing to bet he's no longer welcome in his mothers basement.
Old 09-25-2013, 07:31 AM

http://www.edmontonjournal.com/news/...661/story.html

CALGARY - The man who an Alberta senior says claimed her rental property as a sovereign "embassy" had a warrant issued for his arrest in Quebec when he stopped showing up in the middle of his assault trial.

Andreas Pirelli, 48, who sources have confirmed also goes by Mario Antonacci, was on trial in Montreal in May 2010 when media reports say he failed to show up and a warrant was issued.

The charges stemmed from a Sept. 20, 2007 incident in which a landlady was allegedly thrown down a flight of stairs and broke several bones.

The man in that case also claimed the landlady's residence was an embassy as part of a sovereign movement, according to reports from the trial.

He and a co-accused faced a number of charges including aggravated assault, according to the reports.

Alberta senior, Rebekah Caverhill, has been locked in a two-year battle with Pirelli, who she says identified himself as a follower of the Freemen-on-the-Land movement, changed the locks on the house and has refused to leave.

Caverhill says she has been billed for renovations the man did inside the home and that he had a lien placed on the property.

Pirelli did not respond to an email request from The Canadian Press for a comment on the Quebec warrant. When The Canadian Press asked him about Caverhill's initial allegations, he responded with a warning that he has trademark claims on the name "Andreas Pirelli" and "The First Nations Sovran Embassy of Earth."

A Calgary police official declined to comment on the Quebec warrant. A police spokesman said earlier this week it was consulting with Alberta Crown prosecutors office about whether criminal charges could be laid in the case.

Meanwhile, in Calgary court Tuesday, Pirelli was ordered to vacate Caverhill's rental property by 12:01 a.m. Saturday.

A representative for Pirelli appeared before Court of Queen's Bench Master Judith Hanebury. A master is a judicial official that handles matters in civil court that would otherwise fall to a judge.

The man initially refused to give his name in court.

"He (Andreas Pirelli) is in lockdown," the man said. "This has been turned into an international incident. There have been several thousand death threats."

"What is your birth name?" Hanebury asked. "I want the name on your birth certificate."

The man replied: "I'm not that name."

Hanebury ruled he was not eligible to appear on behalf of Pirelli.

"I can't hear from you if you won't give your name," she said and approved an eviction order.

The Law Society of British Columbia and B.C. Notaries have both issued warnings about Freemen. In a bulletin last year, the society said the group may number as many as 30,000 in Canada.

RCMP and the Canadian Association of Chiefs of Police are developing awareness materials for frontline officers and the movement is the subject of upcoming policing seminars in Vancouver and Toronto.

The FBI considers the movement a domestic terror threat in the U.S. but a Freemen-on-the-Land spokesman told The Canadian Press earlier this month that violence is not advocated and has no place in the movement.
Old 09-25-2013, 07:40 AM

It is very sad that mental health problems can affect people in different ways. This guy is clearly nuts and has been for some time.

Hopefully he will get some help in a Quebec jail.
It is not the most intellectual of the species that survives; it is not the strongest that survives; but the species that survives is the one that is able best to adapt and adjust to the changing environment in which it finds itself. Charles Darwin
Old 09-25-2013, 08:18 AM

I say we construct a wall around the property and block him in til the invader either starves to death or crawls over and border patrol gets a few good shots in.
Old 09-25-2013, 09:02 AM

I do not understand how this is even still an ongoing issue????
If i pick up a hitchhiker on the side of the road,get him to his point B destination & refuses to exit car claiming "freeman' crapola,do the police still sit idlely on the roadside with donut in hand balking at my scenario?