Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 06-02-2021, 09:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMichaud View Post
https://www.cbc.ca/news/indigenous/r...hool-1.6050501

excerpt:

The federal government is heading toward trial on a class-action lawsuit seeking reparations for the devastation residential schools inflicted on First Nation cultures, languages and communities.

The claim for reparations was originally part of a broader lawsuit filed in 2012 by the Tk'emlups te' Secwepemc and shíshálh Nation in B.C. — along with residential school survivors known as day scholars — who were forced to attend Kamloops Indian Residential School and Sechelt Indian Residential School.

Tk'emlúps te Secwépemc announced last Thursday that preliminary findings from a survey of the grounds at the former Kamloops institution uncovered an unmarked burial site with the remains of children.

So far, 105 First Nations have signed onto the lawsuit.
Unfortunately, this has become about money, as it usually does.
Old 06-02-2021, 09:55 PM
Banned

Quote:

excerpt:

The federal government is heading toward trial on a class-action lawsuit seeking reparations for the devastation residential schools inflicted on First Nation cultures, languages and communities.

The claim for reparations was originally part of a broader lawsuit filed in 2012 by the Tk'emlups te' Secwepemc and shíshálh Nation in B.C. — along with residential school survivors known as day scholars — who were forced to attend Kamloops Indian Residential School and Sechelt Indian Residential School.

Tk'emlúps te Secwépemc announced last Thursday that preliminary findings from a survey of the grounds at the former Kamloops institution uncovered an unmarked burial site with the remains of children.

So money will make the pain go away?
When will it end?
Old 06-02-2021, 10:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marky_mark View Post
When will it end?
It will never end, until everyone wants it to end. And just like the situation with Quebec, that will never happen.
Old 06-02-2021, 11:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elkhunter11 View Post
There are a lot of stories written on Facebook, and some are even true. Yes some horrible things took place because the churches really didn't care for these people, and didn't worry about treating them properly, but until we see some proof of mass executions , or executions of any kind, we don't know that such things actually occurred. More likely, the children died, possibly with neglect being a factor, and the deaths were just not recorded due to incompetence, or on purpose, because the church didn't want people to know how many actually died. Either way, all responsible that are still alive should be dealt with , but until we see proof of murder, comparing this to the holocaust, is a huge stretch.
Thank you for your response,i guess i jumped to conclusions the internet is full of garbage but lots of good stuff as well a guy needs to read between the lines in many cases i suppose, there has been lots of untold tragedies i believe. I guess what im trying to say is that we need to fix this permanently so that we can all move on and make this Canada of ours the great place that our forefathers fought and died for,
If people concentrated on the really important things in life,there would be a shortage of fishing poles.Doug larson. Theres a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot. Steven Wright.
Old 06-03-2021, 06:29 AM

Quote:

excerpt:

Although it was the federal government that sanctioned these hell holes the class action should be launched against the catholic church and the Vatican. This way they're going after the catholics money and not Canada's tax payers. I think the Vatican is considered a country and is the richest in the world.....
Old 06-03-2021, 06:43 AM

Quote:
There are a lot of stories written on Facebook, and some are even true. Yes some horrible things took place because the churches really didn't care for these people, and didn't worry about treating them properly, but until we see some proof of mass executions , or executions of any kind, we don't know that such things actually occurred. More likely, the children died, possibly with neglect being a factor, and the deaths were just not recorded due to incompetence, or on purpose, because the church didn't want people to know how many actually died. Either way, all responsible that are still alive should be dealt with , but until we see proof of murder, comparing this to the holocaust, is a huge stretch.
So what would you call it, a little "oops my bad moment". And its not just the deceased that are affected here, this hurt has reverberated within our communities for well over a century. This country and the churches under the guise of religion tried to destroy and I will say destroyed a nation of people. Under the UN definition of genocide Canada is guilty. Canada accused other countries of the very same act they committed against Indigenous people. It's time for them and the churches to be held accountable once and for all, so we can attempt to move past this dark chapter in this country's history. They never should have imposed limitations on the TRC, it has only exasperated the problem by them thinking the issue would go away......

On a personal note, I would like to thank those that have reached out, which I will not name to keep their names confidential and for those that have engaged in civil discussions. Individuals on this board and across this country are not personally responsible or liable for these acts but the country and churches are and they need to held to account. We need to acknowledge what the survivors have been saying and let their truth be this country's reality, only then will we be able to move on.

Whatever "move on" looks like.
Old 06-03-2021, 06:59 AM

Location: At the end of the Thirsty Beaver Trail, Pinsky lake, Alberta.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marky_mark View Post
When will it end?
These types of repairs fail miserably as in the past...are we not supposed to learn from the past?

All nations have great and horrible pasts in which the generations to follow should not be responsible to pay for since there already has been support systems and financial aid implemented years before....

Ask yourselves this....within the native tribes 100 or 200 etc years ago how many mass murders/rapes etc were carried out over territory disputes?
Hunting, raiding,war parties just to keep others out of a area or to search for better areas?

I guess what I am saying it that all of mankind is guilty at one point or another as we evolved.....points to ponder eh!

Be careful when you follow the masses, sometimes the "M" is silent...
Old 06-03-2021, 07:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mb-MBR View Post
So what would you call it, a little "oops my bad moment". And its not just the deceased that are affected here, this hurt has reverberated within our communities for well over a century. This country and the churches under the guise of religion tried to destroy and I will say destroyed a nation of people. Under the UN definition of genocide Canada is guilty. Canada accused other countries of the very same act they committed against Indigenous people. It's time for them and the churches to be held accountable once and for all, so we can attempt to move past this dark chapter in this country's history. They never should have imposed limitations on the TRC, it has only exasperated the problem by them thinking the issue would go away......

On a personal note, I would like to thank those that have reached out, which I will not name to keep their names confidential and for those that have engaged in civil discussions. Individuals on this board and across this country are not personally responsible or liable for these acts but the country and churches are and they need to held to account. We need to acknowledge what the survivors have been saying and let their truth be this country's reality, only then will we be able to move on.

As far as the UN is concerned look at the members, many of them have been the worst offenders of all, when it comes to genocide, or crimes against humanity. Not only have some of them outright murdered people, some of them still are doing this, so I could care less about their virtue signaling. As far as holding Canada or the churches responsible, I am all for charging the people responsible with setting up and running these schools with crimes, but the vast majority are long dead. So what is your solution? More money? Money won't change the past, and when the money is gone, some will just ask for more, because it is not a permanent solution. And good luck collecting from the church, that isn't going to happen.
Old 06-03-2021, 07:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDK71 View Post
when they start to excavate there will be real answers . right now they are saying 51 or 215 how do they real know there could be more or less . we should not chop off heads untill we know all the facts so the right people are punished.
The right people died years ago they will never be punished. People are thinking, "wow, i can't believe this happened". That's baloney, we've know about it since the day the government started doing it, we've known about the abuse from the churches and governments. Heck during wwii the liberal government openly did malnutrition and i'm sure other tests on FN.
Old 06-03-2021, 08:02 AM

Here are the Budget highlights for Budget 2021 for IA. It is interesting to see that the GOC does acknowledge the Residential Schools

Budget 2021 proposes to provide $13.4 million over five years, with $2.4 million ongoing, to Canadian Heritage for events to commemorate the history and legacy of residential schools, and to honour survivors, their families, and communities, as well as to support celebrations and commemoration events during the proposed National Day for Truth and Reconciliation.

The annual budget was around 11-12 billion between 2012-2015 but has been increasing. $20 billion in 2019/20 and $24.5 billion projected for 2021/22.

https://www.canada.ca/en/department-...mmunities.html
The budget indicates: Through Budget 2021, the federal government is proposing a historic, new investment of over $18 billion over the next five years, to improve the quality of life and create new opportunities for people living in Indigenous communities.
Old 06-03-2021, 08:08 AM

Quote:
As far as the UN is concerned look at the members, many of them have been the worst offenders of all, when it comes to genocide, or crimes against humanity. Not only have some of them outright murdered people, some of them still are doing this, so I could care less about their virtue signaling. As far as holding Canada or the churches responsible, I am all for charging the people responsible with setting up and running these schools with crimes, but the vast majority are long dead. So what is your solution? More money? Money won't change the past, and when the money is gone, some will just ask for more, because it is not a permanent solution. And good luck collecting from the church, that isn't going to happen.
You failed to answer my question, what would you call it, an "oops moment"?
Old 06-03-2021, 08:10 AM

Quote:

What is the solution though? We already know that handing out money isn't it. And who should pay if it comes down to that? If you say government is to blame youd be correct but the government gets its cash from the taxpayers and the current taxpayers didn't have a hand in this.

If restitution was made via bringing first nations infrastructure into the 21st century, improving opportunities through education, proper medical facilities, rehabilitation, etc I'd be all for it but allocations to individual bands won't accomplish anything. Throwing out $$ is a temporary fix and does nothing to improve the future.

You may take this the wrong way but imo handing out money directly has set first nations back and delayed the entire process of moving forward. The biggest question might be how to hold today accountable for the past in a way that restores pride and hope for a future.
Old 06-03-2021, 08:14 AM

Quote:
You failed to answer my question, what would you call it, an "oops moment"?
I would call it typical corruption by our government and the churches, this type of thing has gone on for centuries, and still continues. And how does the terminology that you choose to describe this change anything?
Old 06-03-2021, 08:16 AM

So.... this has been a pretty good conversation..... but now we got the 'they jus wanna money grab' narrative popping up.

Ok.... you're concerned about it. There's this list of recommendations made by the TRC... they make 94 recommendations (yup.. its alot)

May I suggest you read them and see what you guys think.

Keep these questions in your head....

1. If 'funding' or 'resources' is mentioned..... is it a $ grab?..... or is it that this stuff can't happen w/out $?

2. Does it need to happen? Is it in keeping with making both parties (indiginous groups AND the rest of Canadian society at large) GOOD WITH EACH OTHER?

Reconciliation HAS to have citizen engagement... at the very very least people should read this document.... THEN discuss it. I know we're starting with standard 'coffee shop' responses and understandings..... but this really kinda demands more yes?

I equate this to marriage counselling..... you either fully buy in and participate.... or conflict increases until nastiness breaks out.

.... and that would be interesting.... as in Chinese curse def of 'interesting'.
"I don't always troll, only on days that end in Y."
Old 06-03-2021, 08:46 AM

More money more money more money and on and on it will go untill the tax payers have no more just a bunch of BS
Old 06-03-2021, 09:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bessiedog View Post
So.... this has been a pretty good conversation..... but now we got the 'they jus wanna money grab' narrative popping up.

Ok.... you're concerned about it. There's this list of recommendations made by the TRC... they make 94 recommendations (yup.. its alot)

May I suggest you read them and see what you guys think.

Keep these questions in your head....

1. If 'funding' or 'resources' is mentioned..... is it a $ grab?..... or is it that this stuff can't happen w/out $?

2. Does it need to happen? Is it in keeping with making both parties (indiginous groups AND the rest of Canadian society at large) GOOD WITH EACH OTHER?

Reconciliation HAS to have citizen engagement... at the very very least people should read this document.... THEN discuss it. I know we're starting with standard 'coffee shop' responses and understandings..... but this really kinda demands more yes?

I equate this to marriage counselling..... you either fully buy in and participate.... or conflict increases until nastiness breaks out.

.... and that would be interesting.... as in Chinese curse def of 'interesting'.
Because no matter who is involved this always seems to come down to money. It doesn't seem to matter if it is a group described by race, ,by religion, by province, or by location, someone is always seeking financial damages. And in many cases the dialog is good, with most people willing to listen, right up until it becomes about money.
Old 06-03-2021, 10:12 AM

Taken from a court case from St. Annes as an example of the continuation of sealing condeming documents further restricting the truth to be told.

Many former students of St. Anne's describe experiencing physical, psychological and sexual abuse while at the school. Physical abuse came in many different forms including: poor living conditions, and corporal punishments for speaking your traditional language. St. Anne's survivor Edmund Metatawabin claimed the school used an electric chair "for punishment and sport" in the book Up Ghost River. The electric chair was claimed to have been used between the mid-1950s and mid-1960s according to police testimony.

Psychological abuse began with the act of taking the students who were small children away from their families. This abuse allegedly continued within the school. Many residential school survivors also were the victims of sexual abuse in various forms. Many have come forward stating they were sexually assaulted while attending the school.

Other reports of abuse also consisted of claims that children were forced to eat their own vomit as a punishment for getting sick after being force fed spoiled food, being tied to beds and the use of straight jackets on the children who acted out of line. Physical abuse claims consisted of being hit with straps, beaver snare wire, rulers, small whips and more. When investigated, the supervisors, nuns, and all others involved, stated they had no recollection of these events ever happening.

An Ontario Provincial Police(OPP) investigation, conducted between 1992 and 1998, interviewed 700 victims and witnesses about physical assaults, sexual assaults, suspicious deaths and other abuses alleged to have occurred at the school between 1941 and 1972. From a total of 74 suspects, seven people were charged and five were convicted.

156 former students who were physically or sexually abused at St. Anne’s sued the federal government. A financial settlement was reached in 2004 – two years before the Indian Residential Schools Settlement Agreement (IRSSA) was signed to compensate survivors of the schools.

St. Anne's residential school survivors sought to have access to the OPP discovery documents for use in substantiating claims in the IRSSA process, however the federal government refused to release the documents and in 2018 survivors lost what may have been their final appeal.

In 2014, the Ontario Supreme Court ruled that the records were to be released, but by that time, over 12,000 documents had already been noticibley redacted. The documents that had been redacted, have yet to be released, which raised questions amongst people as to what were they trying to hide by keeping the records hidden.

As of 2020, the Canadian Government had spent 3.2 Million dollars ($3,231,000) in legal fees against the survivors of St. Anne's residential school. On November 2nd, 2020, the Court of Appeal ruled that the case concerning whether Canadian Government was trying to hide the sexual and physical abuse that occoured at St. Anne’s Indian Residential School would stay in Ontario.

This decision was made by Justices Michael Fairburn, Paul Rouleau and Bradley Miller. This decision contradicts the ruling from June, which was made by Paul Perell from the Superior Court of Justice, who ruled that the case should be heard in British Columbia due to the Indian Residential School Settlement Agreement (IRSSA).

The lasting impacts of residential schools also includes post traumatic stress disorder and a heightened rate of disability among Indigenous peoples compared to non-Indigenous peoples. Abuse suffered in residential schools continue to impact the mental health of Indigenous communities.
Indigenous peoples also experience a heightened rate of disability due to heightened “rates of injury, accident, violence, self-destructive or suicidal behaviour and illness.” These heightened statistics are a result of the negative health impacts of residential schools for the survivors and the subsequent generations in the family.

Another lasting impact from the St.Anne's Residential Schools is the re-victimization that was a result of the decade long court battle, where survivors claims were hidden and their voices were silenced.

These records have been requested again as late as December 2020.

Trudeau has yet to respond!

As long as the sealing of records continues, this dark chapter will never hold those responsible to the letter of law and accountability.

The RC Church has records but will not release, as is condeming.

Records are also available through the HBC records in Winnipeg.

RC preists and jesuits had logged record of population, marriages, births, deaths, and school attendees.

As they resided at or near trading posts througout what was known as upper Canada and Ruperts Land then moving westward as the fur trade expanded.

Until all record and testimony is heard, accountability held by those responsible, this chapter will never close no matter how much money is thrown at it.

This includes government, the church no matter which religion as was not only the RC engaged in the Residential Schools.

Last edited by outofbounds; 06-03-2021 at 10:17 AM.
Old 06-03-2021, 10:17 AM

Quote:
More money more money more money and on and on it will go untill the tax payers have no more just a bunch of BS
Thanks for your empathy......
Old 06-03-2021, 10:27 AM

Quote:
Thanks for your empathy......
sorry man no disrespect to you . I do wish the government would try harder at helping then just throwing money at the problem and turning there backs untill the next time
Old 06-03-2021, 10:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by outofbounds View Post
Taken from a court case from St. Annes as an example of the continuation of sealing condeming documents further restricting the truth to be told.

Many former students of St. Anne's describe experiencing physical, psychological and sexual abuse while at the school. Physical abuse came in many different forms including: poor living conditions, and corporal punishments for speaking your traditional language. St. Anne's survivor Edmund Metatawabin claimed the school used an electric chair "for punishment and sport" in the book Up Ghost River. The electric chair was claimed to have been used between the mid-1950s and mid-1960s according to police testimony.

Psychological abuse began with the act of taking the students who were small children away from their families. This abuse allegedly continued within the school. Many residential school survivors also were the victims of sexual abuse in various forms. Many have come forward stating they were sexually assaulted while attending the school.

Other reports of abuse also consisted of claims that children were forced to eat their own vomit as a punishment for getting sick after being force fed spoiled food, being tied to beds and the use of straight jackets on the children who acted out of line. Physical abuse claims consisted of being hit with straps, beaver snare wire, rulers, small whips and more. When investigated, the supervisors, nuns, and all others involved, stated they had no recollection of these events ever happening.

An Ontario Provincial Police(OPP) investigation, conducted between 1992 and 1998, interviewed 700 victims and witnesses about physical assaults, sexual assaults, suspicious deaths and other abuses alleged to have occurred at the school between 1941 and 1972. From a total of 74 suspects, seven people were charged and five were convicted.

156 former students who were physically or sexually abused at St. Anne’s sued the federal government. A financial settlement was reached in 2004 – two years before the Indian Residential Schools Settlement Agreement (IRSSA) was signed to compensate survivors of the schools.

St. Anne's residential school survivors sought to have access to the OPP discovery documents for use in substantiating claims in the IRSSA process, however the federal government refused to release the documents and in 2018 survivors lost what may have been their final appeal.

In 2014, the Ontario Supreme Court ruled that the records were to be released, but by that time, over 12,000 documents had already been noticibley redacted. The documents that had been redacted, have yet to be released, which raised questions amongst people as to what were they trying to hide by keeping the records hidden.

As of 2020, the Canadian Government had spent 3.2 Million dollars ($3,231,000) in legal fees against the survivors of St. Anne's residential school. On November 2nd, 2020, the Court of Appeal ruled that the case concerning whether Canadian Government was trying to hide the sexual and physical abuse that occoured at St. Anne’s Indian Residential School would stay in Ontario.

This decision was made by Justices Michael Fairburn, Paul Rouleau and Bradley Miller. This decision contradicts the ruling from June, which was made by Paul Perell from the Superior Court of Justice, who ruled that the case should be heard in British Columbia due to the Indian Residential School Settlement Agreement (IRSSA).

The lasting impacts of residential schools also includes post traumatic stress disorder and a heightened rate of disability among Indigenous peoples compared to non-Indigenous peoples. Abuse suffered in residential schools continue to impact the mental health of Indigenous communities.
Indigenous peoples also experience a heightened rate of disability due to heightened “rates of injury, accident, violence, self-destructive or suicidal behaviour and illness.” These heightened statistics are a result of the negative health impacts of residential schools for the survivors and the subsequent generations in the family.

Another lasting impact from the St.Anne's Residential Schools is the re-victimization that was a result of the decade long court battle, where survivors claims were hidden and their voices were silenced.

These records have been requested again as late as December 2020.

Trudeau has yet to respond!

As long as the sealing of records continues, this dark chapter will never hold those responsible to the letter of law and accountability.

The RC Church has records but will not release, as is condeming.

Records are also available through the HBC records in Winnipeg.

RC preists and jesuits had logged record of population, marriages, births, deaths, and school attendees.

As they resided at or near trading posts througout what was known as upper Canada and Ruperts Land then moving westward as the fur trade expanded.

Until all record and testimony is heard, accountability held by those responsible, this chapter will never close no matter how much money is thrown at it.

This includes government, the church no matter which religion as was not only the RC engaged in the Residential Schools.
As our prime minister weeps in the HofC, his justice department is in the courts fighting the release of information that would validate what has been known by the clergy and the politicians for decades....
Old 06-03-2021, 10:36 AM

Quote:
sorry man no disrespect to you . I do wish the government would try harder at helping then just throwing money at the problem and turning there backs untill the next time
My mother and father used to say, no amount of money would help heal their souls and spirits so you do speak some truth. Take comfort in the fact that when money is used to reconcile, it is business large and small that benefit, most owned by non indigenous people. Law firms benefit immensely.

I do not have the answers other then my hope one day my grand children and great grandchildren will be able to walk with their heads held up high, can compete with the dominant society in all aspects, can be valued like a regular Canadian while they maintain their identity. Not to be assimilated which was the intent of the RS and the governments of the day...sadly I won't be here to witness but it is my hope.
Old 06-03-2021, 10:42 AM

Quote:
As our prime minister weeps in the HofC, his justice department is in the courts fighting the release of information that would validate what has been known by the clergy and the politicians for decades....
Trudeau has managed to keep information that would expose his corruption from the courts, so its only natural that he would do the same to ensure that Pierre can in no way be incriminated in this.
Old 06-03-2021, 11:03 AM

Quote:
My mother and father used to say, no amount of money would help heal their souls and spirits so you do speak some truth. Take comfort in the fact that when money is used to reconcile, it is business large and small that benefit, most owned by non indigenous people. Law firms benefit immensely.

I do not have the answers other then my hope one day my grand children and great grandchildren will be able to walk with their heads held up high, can compete with the dominant society in all aspects, can be valued like a regular Canadian while they maintain their identity. Not to be assimilated which was the intent of the RS and the governments of the day...sadly I won't be here to witness but it is my hope.
you and your family deserve and should always walk with your heads held high no matter whats happening my hat is off to you
Old 06-03-2021, 11:45 AM

Quote:
I would call it typical corruption by our government and the churches, this type of thing has gone on for centuries, and still continues. And how does the terminology that you choose to describe this change anything?
I'm sorry but this is beyond "corruption" the WE scandal was corruption, the interference of the PMs office with the justice system that was investigating the PMs office was corruption, the SNC Lavlin interference was corruption.
Old 06-03-2021, 11:48 AM

Quote:
you and your family deserve and should always walk with your heads held high no matter whats happening my hat is off to you

If you and others do your part to love your children and grand children and not to judge then it might happen. The future of this country rests in their hands.

I thank you you for your civil exchange on this sensitive matter....I apologize if I offended you with any of my responses, it is not my intent.
Old 06-03-2021, 11:59 AM

Quote:
Trudeau has managed to keep information that would expose his corruption from the courts, so its only natural that he would do the same to ensure that Pierre can in no way be incriminated in this.
Pierre's black eye the white paper

The 1969 White Paper (formally known as the “Statement of the Government of Canada on Indian Policy, 1969”) was a Canadian government policy paper that attempted to abolish previous legal documents relating to Indigenous peoples in Canada, including the Indian Act and treaties. It also aimed to assimilate all “Indian” peoples under the Canadian state. The 1969 White Paper was proposed by Minister of Indian Affairs and Northern Development Jean Chrétien and Prime Minister Pierre Elliott Trudeau to widespread criticism. The policy proposed to eliminate Indian Status, incorporate First Nations under provincial government

https://www.thecanadianencyclopedia....ite-paper-1969
Old 06-03-2021, 01:48 PM
Banned

Arrow

Is the media narrative getting away from the facts of this story?

The country has been shaken by the apparent gruesome discovery of the remains of 215 children found buried at a former B.C. residential school.

Many in politics and media are condemning this as murder, and even genocide.

This is obviously a very sad story, and a sensitive topic for our country.

But do the facts of the story confirm these devastating accusations?

True North Founder Candice Malcolm breaks down the facts, what we know so far and urges caution in allowing emotions to drive public policy decisions.

Did you know the preliminary report has not yet been released? Or that none of this information has been confirmed or verified by an outside party?

Before we accept the very worst accusations against our country, we should at the very least wait for the report to be released

https://tnc.news/2021/06/02/is-the-m...of-this-story/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3fXduHTcb4
Old 06-03-2021, 01:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronNoggin View Post
Is the media narrative getting away from the facts of this story?

The country has been shaken by the apparent gruesome discovery of the remains of 215 children found buried at a former B.C. residential school.

Many in politics and media are condemning this as murder, and even genocide.

This is obviously a very sad story, and a sensitive topic for our country.

But do the facts of the story confirm these devastating accusations?

True North Founder Candice Malcolm breaks down the facts, what we know so far and urges caution in allowing emotions to drive public policy decisions.

Did you know the preliminary report has not yet been released? Or that none of this information has been confirmed or verified by an outside party?

Before we accept the very worst accusations against our country, we should at the very least wait for the report to be released

https://tnc.news/2021/06/02/is-the-m...of-this-story/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3fXduHTcb4
The simple fact, is that all we know now is that bodies were found, we don't have cause of death for each body, so at this point, no murder has been established. But the media won't let that stop them from printing unproven speculation to sensationalize this situation. Perhaps the media should face huge fines if they post anything that turns out to be false?
Old 06-03-2021, 02:11 PM

Thumbs up

Quote:
If you and others do your part to love your children and grand children and not to judge then it might happen. The future of this country rests in their hands.

I thank you you for your civil exchange on this sensitive matter....I apologize if I offended you with any of my responses, it is not my intent.
not at all
Old 06-03-2021, 02:14 PM
Banned

Arrow

Quote:
The simple fact, is that all we know now is that bodies were found...
No actually we don't. The ONLY thing we know is that ground penetrating radar established numerous subsurface disruptions. The source of those has not been identified, and won't until the shovels hit the ground.

Nog