Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzled View Post
Lots of boogie man stories.......
AND a rather convincing video.
The Boogie man IS REAL!!!!!
No way was this video faked.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjT4eHdiimk
Old 10-03-2012, 01:37 PM

Just doing my quarterly check in with all of the hunters, fishermen, and trappers to see if anyone has had any strange encounters with something they can't explain. Feel free to PM me or to go to my site and fill out a report. To all of those members that have filled out reports or contacted me via PM, expect to be contacted by myself in the very near future as I am finally making time to go through all of the reports so that I can get any credible, viable ones up on the site so that you all have some new stories to tell around the campfire at huntcamp.
Old 10-03-2012, 03:16 PM

If I was certain enough at the moment I would either be dead or a self made millionaire.
Old 10-03-2012, 06:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckCuller View Post
If I was certain enough at the moment I would either be dead or a self made millionaire.
So if you won the fight would you sell it on ebay or just in our own buy & sell?
Old 05-30-2013, 03:38 PM

I'mmmmmmm Baaaaaaaaaaaack! Hey guys and gals. How is everyone? Just checking in, seeing if anyone has seen anything strange, weird, or unexplainable lately. Drop me a line.
Old 05-30-2013, 03:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlbertaSasquatch View Post
Just checking in, seeing if anyone has seen anything strange, weird, or unexplainable latelly.
Obama got re-elected in November.

Don't argue with a fool, he'll bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Life Member of:
Wild Sheep Foundation Alberta
Wild Sheep Foundation
NRA

Old 05-30-2013, 03:46 PM

All I know is the CFO rejected my application for an ATC for sasquatch protection. I tried to get ATC for my G-20 10mm, I would thing it would be a sufficient caliber.
Old 05-30-2013, 04:55 PM

Quote:
I'mmmmmmm Baaaaaaaaaaaack! Hey guys and gals. How is everyone? Just checking in, seeing if anyone has seen anything strange, weird, or unexplainable lately. Drop me a line.
As everybody else I have read numerous stories about bigfoot.
If they so extraordinary then IMO anybody who really encounter them was convinced by them not to tell it and on contrary propagand they not existing.
Old 05-31-2013, 08:35 AM

Okay.....sure.
Old 05-31-2013, 08:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailor View Post
If they so extraordinary then IMO anybody who really encounter them was convinced by them not to tell it and on contrary propagand they not existing.
......wow.
Old 05-31-2013, 08:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailor View Post
I think I understand what you're saying.
Everybody knows they were dropped here by the aliens' flying saucers, and anyone who encounters one is warned to keep quiet about it by the Men In Black.
Old 05-31-2013, 08:59 AM

90% of respondents ready to go and hunt(kill) that creature.Why ,to be famous ?
Isn't it kind of famous serial killers try to achieve?
Old 05-31-2013, 10:11 AM

Quote:
Hello everyone, let me first introduce myself. My name is Rob and I live here in Central Alberta. I am a husband, father, business owner, hunter, angler, and here it comes......Sasquatch researcher here in Alberta.

The reason I bring this up is because I got to thinking, who are the most likely people to have a sighting, see a footprint, or simply have a strange encounter?

So then I started thinking about who is out in the woods more than anyone else? The answer was simple. Hunters/Anglers/Hikers make up the biggest percentage of people that are in the woods on a regular basis.

Now, I buy Alberta Outdoorsmen religously, no I don't subscribe, I pay the high shelf price lol. I have always known that there was a forum here but I never thought to use it as a resource to collect more reports from the people that are out there the most.

So I am asking for you members that have had strange things happen to you, whether it is something you saw, heard or simply felt to come forward and let me know about it. You can PM me and I promise, your privacy is my number one concern, or you can check out my website at albertasasquatch.com, just remember it is still a work in progress and maybe some of you can help me out. Thank you guys/gals, I really do appreciate any kind of information you can send my way!

AlbertaSasquatch
I can write a whole book on the existence of creatures which the human naked eye does not see, creatures other than humans and animals that live with us, but I will be very precise and give you the FACTS, the proof is not readily available, but might come to you at some stage of life or never, but certainly the proof will come after we have lived our appointed term on the earth, I mean the proof we ALL will have after we die.

1- Besides humans live on the planet earth Jinns and their animals. Most needs of Jinn are in common with humans, food, sex, status, hierarchy etc. Jinns have tribes and sects.

2- Creator created Jinn from smokeless fire and he created Humans from mud, clay, and dust and angels from light.

3- There are three types of Jinn, one type can take on different forms, such as dogs and snakes and humans, second type of Jinn are wavy and like flying winds, and travel by flying and have wings, the third type stops and rest, how they look, nobody knows. Jinn does not have the power to show to humans their REAL face.

4- Jinns have natures like humans, good and bad, they marry and procreate, and die and have same religions as humans i.e Muslims, Christians, Jews etc.

5- Some type of Jinn has the power to harm humans and can possess humans by entering in their body.

6- Jinns mostly live in ruins, unclean places, garbage dumps, grave yards, in forests and in the very houses of humans.

7- Jinns eat bone and coal, and the droppings of our animals are the food of their animals.

8- Purpose of creation of Jinn was to see if it follows the Creator or follows the path of the Satan.

I am not the least surprised about people seeing tall or weird human forms etc from time to time, they are in fact Jinns. HUMANS ARE A SUPERIOR creation to Jinns. The power of Jinns are limited and Jinns like to mind their own business. They have not been given the power to show their actual faces to us but can take human and animal form.

Many will think that I am crazy and I am aware of it, but I am not cerazy, as I said after death we will see what we did not believe because we wanted proof.
I can further elaborate but I don't have the time at the moment.

google Surah Jinn to get more info.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6z1AtfWQW8E

Old 05-31-2013, 10:28 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGgD_iTxdCQ

Try the link above, it works
Old 05-31-2013, 10:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace786 View Post
I can write a whole book on the existence of creatures which the human naked eye does not see, creatures other than humans and animals that live with us, but I will be very precise and give you the FACTS, the proof is not readily available, but might come to you at some stage of life or never, but certainly the proof will come after we have lived our appointed term on the earth, I mean the proof we ALL will have after we die.

1- Besides humans live on the planet earth Jinns and their animals. Most needs of Jinn are in common with humans, food, sex, status, hierarchy etc. Jinns have tribes and sects.

2- Creator created Jinn from smokeless fire and he created Humans from mud, clay, and dust and angels from light.

3- There are three types of Jinn, one type can take on different forms, such as dogs and snakes and humans, second type of Jinn are wavy and like flying winds, and travel by flying and have wings, the third type stops and rest, how they look, nobody knows. Jinn does not have the power to show to humans their REAL face.

4- Jinns have natures like humans, good and bad, they marry and procreate, and die and have same religions as humans i.e Muslims, Christians, Jews etc.

5- Some type of Jinn has the power to harm humans and can possess humans by entering in their body.

6- Jinns mostly live in ruins, unclean places, garbage dumps, grave yards, in forests and in the very houses of humans.

7- Jinns eat bone and coal, and the droppings of our animals are the food of their animals.

8- Purpose of creation of Jinn was to see if it follows the Creator or follows the path of the Satan.

I am not the least surprised about people seeing tall or weird human forms etc from time to time, they are in fact Jinns. HUMANS ARE A SUPERIOR creation to Jinns. The power of Jinns are limited and Jinns like to mind their own business. They have not been given the power to show their actual faces to us but can take human and animal form.

Many will think that I am crazy and I am aware of it, but I am not cerazy, as I said after death we will see what we did not believe because we wanted proof.

Very very interesting. Love this...
Old 05-31-2013, 09:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
alrighty then,,, but, one question, when the mullah is singing does he also sing the bits in parentheses and does he sing the latin word etcetera/etc contained in the brackets.

I found it really hard to read with him singing, so I muted the vid and then got really bored.

No offense, I'm sure it had a good ending like the divinci code, just not my cup o'tea.
Old 06-18-2013, 03:25 PM

Quote:

I remember when I was a mindless puppet of the religious fanatic type!

good lord man. stay off the liquor
Old 06-18-2013, 03:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jryley View Post

I just spat my coffee thru my nose after reading that!!! OMG that is some funny shat!!!
Old 06-18-2013, 03:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jryley View Post

How are supposed to see Djinns (and get abducted by Martians) without drinking liquor??
Old 06-18-2013, 03:43 PM

Location: 3rd rock from the sun, formerly from 4th rock from the sun
Smile

Sorry, couldn't resist
Old 06-19-2013, 12:02 AM

And I thought I was weird. Jeepers...
Old 06-19-2013, 12:34 AM

Quote:

Don't sweat it bud.

Do YOU have anything interesting to report?
Old 06-19-2013, 12:26 PM

Location: 3rd rock from the sun, formerly from 4th rock from the sun
Smile

Quote:
Nope, not one bit
Old 06-20-2013, 08:39 PM

Truthfully I don't have anything new to report for this year so far. Last year was interesting though. We had three different reports come in all within a month all from roughly the same geographic area, two of the reports were just a hop, skip and a jump away from each other. All occurred in north east Alberta with one coming in from north west Saskatchewan.
Old 06-20-2013, 09:52 PM

Quote:
Truthfully I don't have anything new to report for this year so far. Last year was interesting though. We had three different reports come in all within a month all from roughly the same geographic area, two of the reports were just a hop, skip and a jump away from each other. All occurred in north east Alberta with one coming in from north west Saskatchewan.
Common area and i bet they had something else in common. Not 1 bit of proof of anything. Highest probability is B.S.
Old 06-20-2013, 10:32 PM

AlbertaSasquatch just wanted to say I find this sort of stuff really interesting. Anytime I'm down around Nordegg I always wonder if I'll see the mythical beast. Not yet, just ghosts LOL.

Keep up the good work.
Old 06-20-2013, 10:43 PM

On Monday will ask guys who likes mushrooms.They definitely can see something we are missing
Old 06-21-2013, 12:21 AM

Quote:

One too many jinn and tonic?
Old 06-21-2013, 03:10 PM

Lannie, there is a guy named Ken that sells monster energy fridges that you might want to talk to.

You are absolutely right. Do these reports prove anything at all? Not scientifically. Just one more piece of anecdotal evidence. I just can't seem to write all that anecdotal evidence off as nothing but hallucinations, misidentifications, and hoaxery. If one report is real though, it proves that this creature is real. There have literally been thousands of reports, and yet how many people don't report their encounter for fear of becoming the laughing stock of the town or maybe even this forum? I think the above poll stats say a lot.
Old 06-21-2013, 03:33 PM

Quote:
I'mmmmmmm Baaaaaaaaaaaack! Hey guys and gals. How is everyone? Just checking in, seeing if anyone has seen anything strange, weird, or unexplainable lately.
Not yeti.

Tags
bigfoot sasquatch