Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Fishing Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-29-2017, 05:05 PM
Banned

Ok I'll post in here. Have viewed this a few times but never made the jump. I work a 7/7 rotation so have lots of free time to fish. Due to some health reasons I have given up 95% of the hunting I did and am doing more fishing. I have a brand new 17' ModV boat with a 40 Merc and minn-kota ipilot bow mount. As I said I have a bit of a health issue, won't go into details here but it's foot problems so launch & recovery can be a bit of a chore for me if it's a crappy launch. My regular hunting/fishing partner is more geared to hunting and is very busy with work and being a new father so I fish alone 98% of the time. I also have all the gear we'd need for downrigging if that interests you too? I am not concerned with expenses as I am going anyways so if you'd like to chase some fish by boat, I'm not much into shore angling, and can help with launch & recovery I will happily provide a seat up front on the casting deck. The front seat has an extension to raise it, the bow mount motor is an ipilot with remote, gps, bluetooth, anchor mode and you would even have your own Humminbird 570 graph up front as the transducer is mounted to the bow mount motor and I'd have my own Lowrance Hook 4x chirp hardwired at the helm. If we can't catch them we'll at least see them?!! I am in the Lloydminster area and really want to explore Cold Lake more plus interested in many other destinations. BIG BOWS/WALLEYE on DIEF perhaps?!!