Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Hunting Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-17-2019, 10:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneeze View Post
Am I the only one that has a problem with a federal bureaucracy making silly rules, charging for access and horribly managing Alberta's public lands?

I appreciate the rules are the rules. But these are legally harvested sheep with the only wrong doing being transporting tools and a carcass through public lands that are regulated (and mismanaged).

I'm not okay with partisan bureaucrats from the east making silly rules for my back yard. As sportsmen we should be fighting every park they want to make as it allows these bureaucrats (in Edmonton and Ottawa) bypass our legislative bodies and make stupid rules that come with big fines.
I think it is far more complicated than “ bureaucrats from the east “ making silly rules .
There is no hunting in the park allowed for most hunters , and we are not allowed to transport firearms or bows on those trails for a very good reason .
Cat