Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Archery Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-05-2010, 10:51 AM

Default Important information and Actions Required

Guys, very important that you download and fill out the forms attached to this post. There are a number of things that are on the table here in Alberta that will impact and perhaps limit our bowhunting opportunities.

Quote:
Hi everyone -- I represent the Alberta Bowhunters Assoc on the SRD Wildlife Management Advisory Group. It is comprised of various stakeholders and senior SRD staff - we debate the issues and pass on the position of each of our groups on these issues. We have just been presented with the attached information on 3 such issues/proposals. One in particular has significant impact on bowhunters and bowhunting. Could change the bowhunting FOREVER (and not for the good). Take the time to read the information (10 minutes), to fill out the questionnaire (3 minutes) and to send it to me (2 minutes) so I can present the voice of Alberta bowhunters to the other stakeholders and SRD at our next meeting Apr 28. If you do not have the time (15 minutes out of your day) to tell me your thoughts then I expect you to remain silent forever if things don't go well for us as bowhunters. We debated and passed out this info at our AGM/banquet this past weekend, it will be circulated throughout the province in archery shops, email lists, etc. If I get limited feedback then I am just wasting my time as well going to these meetings. This may be our only kick at the cat - make it a good one!!

If you have any thoughts or questions contact me at any time. Pass this on to fellow bowhunters. We need to make an impact NOW!

brent
2010 ABA President
Attached Files
File Type: doc ABA Questionaire in Response to SRD Proposals.doc (26.5 KB, 299 views)
File Type: doc Info on SRD 2011 Proposals.doc (28.5 KB, 299 views)