Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 02-11-2024, 03:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundancefisher View Post
lol

I can and have point to things I like about Trump.

Others hear something bad and say it faked.

Huge difference that fails to materialize for some.

You have more credibility if you can say…

Ya Trump has assaulted women
He’s said some very crude stuff not becoming of a leader
He has partakes in some shady business dealings
He has repeatedly lied about winning the last election
He did encourage the Jan 6 insurrection
He is pocketing millions of political donations into his own pocket
He says more lies than truth
However

Business wise he’s better for Canada

But unfortunately I doubt the admission is possible.
Thats why they keep locking him in jail and throwing the book at him with all these trials right. prove him guilty then turn him loose again,. where is your proof? do you not think if it was all true the opposition wouldnt have him locked up for life? keep drinking the koolaid. eventually its got to taste good right

Shove your masks and your vaccines
Non Compliance!!!!!!
"According to Trudeau, Im an extremist who needs to be dealt with"
#Trudeau must go

Wheres The Funds

The vaccine was not brought in for COVID. COVID was brought in for the vaccine. Once you realize that, everything else makes sense.” ~ Dr. Reiner Fuellmich
Old 02-12-2024, 09:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WayneChristie View Post
Thats why they keep locking him in jail and throwing the book at him with all these trials right. prove him guilty then turn him loose again,. where is your proof? do you not think if it was all true the opposition wouldnt have him locked up for life? keep drinking the koolaid. eventually its got to taste good right
This is the cult that is trump.

He is impervious to his own misdeeds. He screams loudly about cleaning the swamp while he rolls around in it. He says a fair election wasn’t fair even though all courts have and Trump could never find any facts to the contrary but the members only look up to the pulpit and ask Donald what is true. It doesn’t matter what bad things he does… the members won’t believe it to be true. There is one other expert cult leader we all love.

That is Justin Trudeau. He screams about womens rights… gets fire his most capable. He screams about evil racist conservatives… but relished in his days of blackface. He screams about transparency failures of Harper while protecting SNC. He screams about ethics while breaking them yearly. The cult followers of Justin believe he is innocent and conservatives are just making stuff up. They plug their ears and close their eyes as they are taught only Justin can show them the light.

The two biggest cults in North America may be opposite in politics, but they are both successful in the same way.

There is no difference when cult members can’t look up and rationally review all the facts.
It is not the most intellectual of the species that survives; it is not the strongest that survives; but the species that survives is the one that is able best to adapt and adjust to the changing environment in which it finds itself. Charles Darwin
Old 02-12-2024, 10:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by makin tracks View Post
for one i'm not your friend? u got links to all this?
I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that you're one of those guys who think that Putin/Russia are somehow a victim of the West.

Being in my 50's and growing up when communism and the Soviet union were around, I find this so puzzling when Canadians side with the Russian Government.
Their political system has been so corrupt for so long. From communism, then oligarchy that literally took over state run mines, oilfields, and manufacturing, sold off military supplies to 3rd world dictators and warlords.

For a brief period after communism they had a two term presidency rule. Don't know if you recall but for a period of time Putin wasn't president but prime minister under a puppet president. Until he repealed the two term law.
He went from President to PM to President.

Putin started his career as FSB. Think what you want about the CIA, but do you honestly believe the Russian FSB has the best interests of honest Russians at heart?

Who helped prop up Asad when the people of Syria tried to overthrow his dictatorship?
Who brutally suppressed Chechen independence? You want to see what Russia is all about? Read about the second battle of Grozny.

Just because you don't like the progressive left leaders in the west doesn't make the Russians good guys.
Old 02-12-2024, 12:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pekan View Post
I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that you're one of those guys who think that Putin/Russia are somehow a victim of the West.

Being in my 50's and growing up when communism and the Soviet union were around, I find this so puzzling when Canadians side with the Russian Government.
Their political system has been so corrupt for so long. From communism, then oligarchy that literally took over state run mines, oilfields, and manufacturing, sold off military supplies to 3rd world dictators and warlords.

For a brief period after communism they had a two term presidency rule. Don't know if you recall but for a period of time Putin wasn't president but prime minister under a puppet president. Until he repealed the two term law.

Putin started his career as FSB. Think what you want about the CIA, but do you honestly believe the Russian FSB has the best interests of honest Russians at heart?

Who helped prop up Asad when the people of Syria tried to overthrow his dictatorship?
Who brutally suppressed Chechen independence? You want to see what Russia is all about? Read about the second battle of Grozny.

Just because you don't like the progressive left leaders in the west doesn't make the Russians good guys.
It's quite puzzling, those who cheer on authoritarian leaders while condemning Canada's "dictatorial" government.
Old 02-12-2024, 12:23 PM

Quote:

I agree with most of it except two things- Putin didn’t start as a FSB, he started as a KGB. That’s a minor correction.
The second and way more important is his stance on Syria. Do you remember what happened to Egypt, Libya, and a dozen other countries where US supported the uprising of “the people”? Yep, that’s right, they turned into a sh*thole! Assad was able to repel ISIS and control his country. Those countries do not support or understand the western democracy. They go amok if you give it to them. Look what happened in Yemen, Libya etc etc. Even Iraq. So the fact that Putin supported Assad is a good thing in my books.
Old 02-12-2024, 12:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KGB View Post
I agree with most of it except two things- Putin didn’t start as a FSB, he started as a KGB. That’s a minor correction.
The second and way more important is his stance on Syria. Do you remember what happened to Egypt, Libya, and a dozen other countries where US supported the uprising of “the people”? Yep, that’s right, they turned into a sh*thole! Assad was able to repel ISIS and control his country. Those countries do not support or understand the western democracy. They go amok if you give it to them. Look what happened in Yemen, Libya etc etc. Even Iraq. So the fact that Putin supported Assad is a good thing in my books.
Yeah the FSB/KGB thing, I was going to google it but didn't feel like. haha.

Syria probably would have ended up in total chaos, I wouldn't disagree.

My overall point is, Mr Putin doesn't share the same values as most Canadians. Peace, justice, rule of law, freedom of speech, or the other things that make our country so great.

He might be the only kind of guy who can get and keep control of such a huge, corrupt, resource rich, militaristic country like Russia. But one thing he isn't is a victim of the west. He's an adversary.
Old 02-12-2024, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sporty View Post
It's quite puzzling, those who cheer on authoritarian leaders while condemning Canada's "dictatorial" government.
Puzzling is one word.

So strange to hear very conservative people I know who mistrust our own government more than Russia's.

In the West we're outraged when corruption is discovered. In Russia they live under no such illusions.
Old 02-12-2024, 07:18 PM

Quote:
Yeah the FSB/KGB thing, I was going to google it but didn't feel like. haha.

Syria probably would have ended up in total chaos, I wouldn't disagree.

My overall point is, Mr Putin doesn't share the same values as most Canadians. Peace, justice, rule of law, freedom of speech, or the other things that make our country so great.

He might be the only kind of guy who can get and keep control of such a huge, corrupt, resource rich, militaristic country like Russia. But one thing he isn't is a victim of the west. He's an adversary.
Seriously?! Half of Canada voted for Turd and his bunch of lunatics who want to cancel the free speech, your ability to travel freely, who release the killers on bail and keep political prisoners! What values are you talking about?
The problem is that Putin and his team are way smarter than the idiots in White House and on a Parlament Hill combined! And trust me, I’m not his fan at all!
Old 02-12-2024, 07:28 PM

Quote:
Seriously?! Half of Canada voted for Turd and his bunch of lunatics who want to cancel the free speech, your ability to travel freely, who release the killers on bail and keep political prisoners! What values are you talking about?
The problem is that Putin and his team are way smarter than the idiots in White House and on a Parlament Hill combined! And trust me, I’m not his fan at all!
Yup. It's amazing that out of millions of people and thousands who are beyond qualified that Trump and Trudeau are what we end up with. Sigh......
Old 02-12-2024, 08:09 PM

Quote:
In Russia you'd be in jail for typing this comment. Canada, not so much.
Old 02-12-2024, 08:21 PM

Quote:
They can talk all they want about Trudeau in Russia and no one would put them to jail!

There is an old joke that goes something like this (compressed and paraphrased):

An American and a Soviet talking and the American says that the US is a free country and they have freedom of speech, etc. The Soviet says that so is the Soviet Union. The American says that there is no way because he, for example, could go in front of the white house any time with a billboard proclaiming that George Bush is an effing idiot and the biggest ass in the entire world and no one would interfere and nothing would happen to him. The Soviet says “So what, I can go to the Red Square any time and display the exact same sign”.

Lol. Seriously though, people there talk about all kinds of stuff and they aren’t in jail. You should look at the RU segment of the internet.
Old 02-12-2024, 10:42 PM

Quote:
Try to say that there is no climate emergency and the Oil Sands are great! You will be in jail or cancelled fasted than if poor Ivan screams on a red square that Putin is a killer!
Old 02-12-2024, 11:54 PM

Quote:
Try to say that there is no climate emergency and the Oil Sands are great! You will be in jail or cancelled fasted than if poor Ivan screams on a red square that Putin is a killer!
I know it’s in jest… or I hope. There is no comparison between freedoms we have in Canada versus Russia. Russia is a state control dictatorship in which one can not publicly disparage Putin, the Church, the military or the country as a whole without arrest and jail whether you say it out loud, in print or in social media.
It is not the most intellectual of the species that survives; it is not the strongest that survives; but the species that survives is the one that is able best to adapt and adjust to the changing environment in which it finds itself. Charles Darwin
Old 02-13-2024, 12:34 AM

Quote:
Yup. It’s already down to a passport revoking, bank accounts frozen, media and speech censorship country.
Old 02-13-2024, 11:08 AM

Quote:
I know it’s in jest… or I hope. There is no comparison between freedoms we have in Canada versus Russia. Russia is a state control dictatorship in which one can not publicly disparage Putin, the Church, the military or the country as a whole without arrest and jail whether you say it out loud, in print or in social media.
Buddy, we are not far behind the way it looks! A few more years of Liberal empire and we shell see crucifixions along the highways! And your kids will be forcefully converted to the opposite gender or transgender or whatever it is. And you will be forced to have sex with a 300lb man who was a woman who was previously a man of many sexes etc and if you refuse - you are the racist and the homophobe! You will be first in line to the Russian embassy asking for a refugee status, lol!
Old 02-13-2024, 11:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talking moose View Post
Yup. It’s already down to a passport revoking, bank accounts frozen, media and speech censorship country.
Don't forget enactment of the War Measures Act for a peaceful protest lol
What a free country
Old 02-13-2024, 12:03 PM

Quote:
Look around bud, people sitting in jail for over a year, no charges. Bank accounts frozen, those who disagree called all sorts of names. The opposition called the far right and the fringe. People held for mischief charges, church groups not being able to hire students under their not for profit status. People being forced to undergo sensitivity training to be able to hold their counseling privilege's. Folks losing jobs because they refused a foreign untested product in their bodies. Social media groups censoring right wing ideas. Very little freedom left in this country.

Thomas Sowell
Old 02-13-2024, 05:10 PM

No doubt in my mind that Putin is crafty and evil. He has also been buddies with Claus Schwab of the WEF since the early 90's. In his verbal diatribes he has agreed with the need for a new world order, except that his version of who is in charge of this order is different than that of the West. The invasion of Ukraine is just another chess move in destabilizing power structures, the people are just collateral damage. The WEF get togethers are all about climate change and the UN's 17 sustainability goals, not how to help Ukraine. Taking Putin to task is just talk while billions changes hands.
Old 02-13-2024, 05:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by traderal View Post
No doubt in my mind that Putin is crafty and evil. He has also been buddies with Claus Schwab of the WEF since the early 90's. In his verbal diatribes he has agreed with the need for a new world order, except that his version of who is in charge of this order is different than that of the West. The invasion of Ukraine is just another chess move in destabilizing power structures, the people are just collateral damage. The WEF get togethers are all about climate change and the UN's 17 sustainability goals, not how to help Ukraine. Taking Putin to task is just talk while billions changes hands.
I agree with this and any large scale international war/natural disaster/conflict……….prime ways to distribute tax payers money to undeserving people under the guise of moral obligation.
No doubt some of it ends up in good hands but I believe the majority is sifted through to the big players.
Old 02-14-2024, 06:35 PM

Anybody here actually watched that interview?
Old 02-14-2024, 07:21 PM

Quote:
Buddy, we are not far behind the way it looks! A few more years of Liberal empire and we shell see crucifixions along the highways! And your kids will be forcefully converted to the opposite gender or transgender or whatever it is. And you will be forced to have sex with a 300lb man who was a woman who was previously a man of many sexes etc and if you refuse - you are the racist and the homophobe! You will be first in line to the Russian embassy asking for a refugee status, lol!

I actually laughed out loud here.
Old 02-14-2024, 08:13 PM

I found a few good memes here, I think they will serve better here than in a meme thread. I found them funny but sad at the same time…. So here we go…
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1181.jpg (22.8 KB, 67 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1182.jpg (24.6 KB, 66 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1183.jpg (28.4 KB, 63 views)

Last edited by KGB; 02-14-2024 at 08:19 PM.
Old 02-14-2024, 10:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailor View Post
Anybody here actually watched that interview?
I haven’t.
Old 02-15-2024, 02:09 PM

I challenge Tucker to interview Truidiot and Bidum... Throw Zelensky in an interview as well.
Now that would be some great entertainment...
Old 02-15-2024, 03:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDNOutdoorsman View Post
I challenge Tucker to interview Truidiot and Bidum... Throw Zelensky in an interview as well.
Now that would be some great entertainment...
That would be very painful to watch!
Old 02-16-2024, 09:29 AM

Quote:
I found a few good memes here, I think they will serve better here than in a meme thread. I found them funny but sad at the same time…. So here we go…
Fanning the flames of discontentment and pointing out little known virtues about Russia.
Like a Russian bot would do.
Old 02-16-2024, 11:37 AM

Quote:
Fanning the flames of discontentment and pointing out little known virtues about Russia.
Like a Russian bot would do.
Look guys, we have got a Biden fan here! A democrat lover and a Trudope supporter! Watch this- he will be calling me racist next and fascist right after that, lol!
Or is he just a TROLL?
Old 02-16-2024, 11:47 AM

Just like with that game at the exhibition called Whack a Mole, trolls pop up too , lol.
Old 02-16-2024, 11:51 AM

Quote:
Look guys, we have got a Biden fan here! A democrat lover and a Trudope supporter! Watch this- he will be calling me racist next and fascist right after that, lol!
Or is he just a TROLL?
Anyone who doesn't agree with you needs to be labelled as liberal.

Everything you say is so bot like. The sad thing, you're probably not a bot.

Is a troll the name of someone who calls BS on bs? Cause I must be a troll.
Old 02-16-2024, 12:58 PM

Quote:
Or is he just a TROLL?
Does this post fall under the heading of "Russian disinformation"????