Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 11-22-2012, 04:14 PM
Banned

Default Justin Trudeau on Alberta...

Yikes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=vEyjgn6zD5Q

Anti-Alberta Trudeau interview reminds Canadians why the Liberals were voted out

http://fullcomment.nationalpost.com/...e-voted-out/#1
Old 11-22-2012, 04:22 PM

Apple-Tree
Old 11-22-2012, 04:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 220swifty View Post
Apple-Tree
Eh? did you steal the kutchie from Sundance?
Old 11-22-2012, 04:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 220swifty View Post
Apple-Tree
It's not just Trudeau. It's the entire Liberal and NDP parties. An Albertan's job is to just do as we are told, shut up, and shovel money into the system... though after they get through with us and evil Oil we won't have the jobs to supply the money.
Old 11-22-2012, 04:32 PM

If that is the smart guy that is going to be leader, can you imagine how stupid peon liberals are?

"I find it interesting that some folk will pay to use a range, use a golf course, use a garage bay but think landowners should have to give permission for free. Do these same people think hookers should be treated like landowners?" pitw
Old 11-22-2012, 04:37 PM

OMG! What a clown.

"From my cold dead hands!"
"Don't believe everything you read on the internet." - Thomas Jefferson
"Politicians are like diapers, they need to be changed often
and for the same reason." - Mark Twain
Old 11-22-2012, 04:49 PM

If the Liberals had any hope in gaining popularity in Alberta, they did a great job at it in that video. Only problem is it is more negative popularity.

Old 11-22-2012, 05:15 PM
Banned

Typical Eastern attitude towards Alberta. The whole lot of them can float off to sea!

Time to get a seperatist party here to secure our intrests!
Old 11-22-2012, 05:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mutter87 View Post
Typical Eastern attitude towards Alberta. The whole lot of them can float off to sea!

you must be from quebec
Old 11-22-2012, 05:35 PM

why was captin morgan speaking french?
Old 11-22-2012, 05:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaylow? View Post
why was captin morgan speaking french?
captain morgan ahaha
Old 11-22-2012, 05:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeeGuy View Post
you must be from quebec
Nope Alberta. And the faster we leave the better off we will be.

Imagine you have a bank account, every month money goes missing yet you never get anything in return. The bank says "that's just the way it is". Would you not go to a different bank?
Old 11-22-2012, 05:59 PM

He could be the first.....
Old 11-22-2012, 06:07 PM
Gone Hunting

And he thinks Paul Martin was one of the best! Wow! And Wow!

Mr. Dithers was one of the worst. He accomplished nothing besides reducing the Liberals to also ran status. Come to think of it, that was a good thing.

But the rest was as worthless and low as politics can get. He played the scary agenda card over and over till nobody believed it any more. He couldn't even come up with a original idea for his campaigns, just lie after lie.

And he took his companies headquarters off shore so he wouldn't have to pay taxes in the country he wanted to govern.

If that's what Mr. Trudough thinks is one of the best, he's dumber then he looks. My God, even Sir Charles was better then Mr. Dithers! According to dad, Sir Charles only claim to fame was his ability to kiss up to those who had the power to get him elected. And dad ought to have known, after all Sir Charles was a close relative of his.
Old 11-22-2012, 06:11 PM

oh dear ...
Old 11-22-2012, 06:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeeGuy View Post
you must be from quebec
That's where you should move to.
Old 11-22-2012, 06:28 PM

Quote:

We had one and it folded ( Separation Party of Alberta) in March/12 .
Albertans did not support it.
Old 11-22-2012, 06:43 PM

It seems Justine didn't realize that we neanderthals over here in Butt-scratch, Alberta might ever see & hear anything he said on camera to the Quebec press; UNFATHOMABLE!!
Old 11-22-2012, 06:44 PM

Quote:

This is not the typical eastern attitude towards Alberta. This is the attitude of a delusional, self centered liberal.
Old 11-22-2012, 07:02 PM
Banned

Some of Justin's speeches in French have been translated and are making it into the media.

Justin said that only a person from Quebec should run Canada, and never anyone from Alberta.

Also Justin's brother (not the one I think about every time I drink Kokanee) is his campaign manager.

Justin's brother. according to news reports, is an eco freak.

Maybe we should vote for this guy to get the Alberta separatist movement going.

I think the people in this province are too stupid to realize the amount of money being sent to Quebec when it could easily be used to get our province out of debt.
Old 11-22-2012, 07:07 PM

I've always said if I wanted to be a multi-term majority PM I would run on a campaign that all our problems in the country are AB's fault. I would not win a seat West of Winnipeg (well, maybe a few in BC )but I'd sweep Eastern Canada and rule for years. Anyone who disagrees is welcome to come back East next summer with my family and I and see the resentment and envy we spend 2 weeks enduring, everyone from family, waitresses, etc.

Laugh if you want but that is the approach Mulclair is using right now, and he's doing pretty well in the polls.
Old 11-22-2012, 07:08 PM

I'm just so glad that he is quite possibly the next leader of the Liberal party. I just feel so much more secure knowing that there is a capable, liberal Quebec Elite out there to set Canada back on the proper course. After all, the knuckle dragging, mouth breathing red neck inbred hillbilly Albertans are dragging the country down. It's just not working out.

Jesus wept. What a friggin elitist turd for brains ego maniac. I guess this is his version of giving us the Trudeau Salute.

'You can accomplish a lot more with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.' Al Capone
Old 11-22-2012, 07:14 PM

I smell the tracks of Stephen Carter on this one. He is the db that ran the red queens campaigns and is now directing Martha Hall Findlay's run for LPC leader.
Dredge up the dirt, smear the opponent, leave no evidence you did it. Brilliant really.

"I find it interesting that some folk will pay to use a range, use a golf course, use a garage bay but think landowners should have to give permission for free. Do these same people think hookers should be treated like landowners?" pitw
Old 11-22-2012, 07:16 PM
Banned

He has a point about the prime ministers. After all the only pm Alberta ever gave us was Joe Who and wasnt he a dandy. I get so sick of this Alberta should seperate nonsense. Grow up you babies. You are Canadians. End of story. You moan and whine about Quebecers yet you sound exactly the same. Canada does not end at Thunder Bay as some down east may believe, nor does it end at Lloydminster.
Old 11-22-2012, 07:18 PM
Banned

"Justin Trudeau anti-Alberta TV interview puts dent in Liberal leadership ambitions" fr NP

Haha....

Wonder if he's ever heard the saying..."Farg with the bull, get the horns."

Buh-bye.

As I was listening to that I was trying to use my super duper rudimentary french skills to translate, because I thought it had to be a gag or something. Surely shiny pony wouldn't be so stupid to spout off like that? But no...it was really real. What an ultra-maroon. Another fargin trudeau, giving us the finger again. Unreal. Now I'm really, really fargin upset at Brasseau.

I see one of two possible scenarios. The east will ignore his western hatred as they did with papa, vote him in and east-west hatred will blossom once again. OR, he will slink away into the anals. (of history) win-win
Old 11-22-2012, 07:23 PM
Gone Hunting

It would sure be nice if Suncor, CNRL et al, would outsource their billion dollars+ of manufacturing each year, to someplace other than down east....see what happens then......pretty tired of the tail wagging the dog.....
Old 11-22-2012, 07:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Nope Alberta. And the faster we leave the better off we will be.

Imagine you have a bank account, every month money goes missing yet you never get anything in return. The bank says "that's just the way it is". Would you not go to a different bank?
Makes perfect sense except for the bank analogy.

Where are you going to go once the oil sands bank is bankrupt and all you have left is tailings ponds and tar pits?

Oh, right, move to the Okanagan.

If it weren't for all the CANADIANS moving from other provinces to AB to work, AB would not be experiencing nearly the productivity, growth, or prosperity.

Funny, you guys cry and moan about Quebec, but if AB isn't already the most corrupt province in Canada, it soon will be.

My point?:

Canada has 10 provinces and 3 territories, and it needs to stay that way.

If you don't want to be a Canadian, do something about it.

God, could you imagine who would govern an independent republic of Alberta? Multi-national corporations.

Maybe then we could all work in remote labour camps.

Dream come true...
Old 11-22-2012, 07:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hal53 View Post
It would sure be nice if Suncor, CNRL et al, would outsource their billion dollars+ of manufacturing each year, to someplace other than down east....see what happens then......pretty tired of the tail wagging the dog.....
You can say that again. I bet toothpicks to chopsticks the Chinese could do it much cheaper (free shipping with any order over 10 billion). Then at least all those tree huggers out east would have a clear conscience.
Old 11-22-2012, 07:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
"If it weren't for all the CANADIANS moving from other provinces to AB to work, AB would not be experiencing nearly the productivity, growth, or prosperity.

Funny, you guys cry and moan about Quebec, but if AB isn't already the most corrupt province in Canada, it soon will be.

Funny how those two statements fall one after the other. It's almost as if you were subconsiously trying to point out a causal relationship between the two events.

Locusts.
Old 11-22-2012, 07:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nof60 View Post
He has a point about the prime ministers. After all the only pm Alberta ever gave us was Joe Who and wasnt he a dandy. I get so sick of this Alberta should seperate nonsense. Grow up you babies. You are Canadians. End of story. You moan and whine about Quebecers yet you sound exactly the same. Canada does not end at Thunder Bay as some down east may believe, nor does it end at Lloydminster.
You nailed it.

Yet the impact of that continues to elude many.

JT has had one good thing to say, that is, that the unity of Canada is an important issue.

I agree wholeheartedly with that idea, but I still don't like the worm.

Perhaps upper and lower Canada should have just left the west to the Spaniards, Russians, Americans and first peoples for all the thanks they are getting.

What a joke.

Don't forget it is treason.