Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Trapping Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-18-2014, 10:29 AM

Default Wolf Cull/ Poisioning in AB

Hi all i want to share with everyone what our local in Grande Cache is doing to try to get some anwsers as to how our Gov can get away with what they are doing. I will share our letter and their response and then our reply again so far.... I will also include a report done by Bob Stewart on the Caribou. It is a little bit of reading but this stuff is not acceptable. They kill 200 healthy animals to be used for bait while we are criminals if you kill an elk to feed your family if it has antlers a couple inches short. They are using poision to kill wolfs(and everything else) which should not be allowed in todays age! This is not a pleasant death and there are better ways to control populations. Just all the accidental kills (that they will admit to) shows they are not reponsible with how they are using the pooision. I dont want to make this to long as its already enough reading but i encourage all to take the time to read and take 2 mins to send an email( ill try to post a link) to our Primier on this subject. They are doing this here but they wont stop here it will be everywhere there is Caribou if they are geting away with it already.

Letter 1.PDF

Here is our letter if i did it right and will put more up if it works!