Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 03-31-2008, 02:35 PM

Default Wild TV

Hey guys,
I just started Star Choice on the weekend and of course am getting Wild TV. Two words Tiffany Lakosky! Holy smokes, she's worth the price of admission. Seriously, I'm enjoying it. Them good 'ol boys are really into the turkeys aren't they?
All in all good stuff.
Lb
Old 03-31-2008, 02:44 PM

i switched to Telus Enhanced High Speed so i can get it, id rather go back to Shaw. I miss WFN. Plus, watching Jim Shockey on his African hunt was really sad. Watching them put themselves in the face of danger on purpose, and then being sad they had to put down an elephant they didnt want becuase they decided to put them selves inside the elephants comfort zones. guess he has to keep ratings up. Some shows are great, but now find only watching a select few, and maybe a week at a time, as they are repeated real bad.
Old 03-31-2008, 03:09 PM

Yeah Tiffany doesn't hurt the eyes none. I have Bell, get WFN and WildTV and both are going thru reruns bigtime now. Nice to have both cause you can flip back and forth. As for the Jim Shockey episode, no comment.
Old 03-31-2008, 04:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohninAB View Post
As for the Jim Shockey episode, no comment.
whether you agree with me or not, i'll support what i say. They even said the only way to find the bull they want was to enter the danger zone as they were all bedded down in that thick crap. then oh no, a bull wants to protect the heard and charges, then the guide puts him down? No kidding thier life before the elephants, but come on, save the Boo Hoos calling it a sad day and you didnt get the bull you wanted. They did it to themselves.

Off to work "stir stir stir"
Old 03-31-2008, 07:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alberta Bigbore View Post
whether you agree with me or not, i'll support what i say. They even said the only way to find the bull they want was to enter the danger zone as they were all bedded down in that thick crap. then oh no, a bull wants to protect the heard and charges, then the guide puts him down? No kidding thier life before the elephants, but come on, save the Boo Hoos calling it a sad day and you didnt get the bull you wanted. They did it to themselves.

i also was very surprised at this episode,left me with a empty and nonunderstanding feeling after i seen it
Old 03-31-2008, 09:01 PM

Tiffany Lakosky,
LOL
2 axe handles wide and spoiled rotten
I wouldnt want to have to baby sit her in the bussh
something tells me she would be a real pain in the donkey
Old 03-31-2008, 09:08 PM

was watching them shoot carp both while wading in thigh high water and while driving in a boat and holy crap that looks like its too much fun to be legal
Old 03-31-2008, 10:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alberta Bigbore View Post

Why would anyone want to kill an elephant anyway , massive field dressing.
Old 04-01-2008, 11:04 AM

i would imagine that when you have an entire village that the meats goes to it would go alot faster than one would think plus wouldnt it bo cool to see an elephant field dressed. wonder how you would hold the leg up while gettin the guts out lol
Old 04-01-2008, 12:00 PM

my dad says elephant tastes pretty good.......i personally wouldn't want to hunt them...but if i was offered some of the meat i would love to try it. so i am not opposed to hunting them..i just have no desire to.