Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 04-03-2008, 12:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rugatika View Post
I agree 100% with you Tuc. The key part is "FULL EXTENT OF THE LAW". It is high time we started getting serious with the thugs that are running loose on the streets these days. The justice system must start making huge public examples of criminals like these.

I don't care if that guy stood on the street telling these guys their momma wore army boots. There is absolutely no reason for 5 guys to do this to another guy. Sounds like 5 cowards found someone with a few too many drinks under his belt and they took advantage of it to make themselves feel like men. All it did was demonstrate what tiny little cowards they are. I guarantee that if any ONE of them was presented with an opportunity to defend their team in a gentlemanly one on one round of fisticuffs they would likely **** themselves.

I really do hope the police put forth every effort to hunt these animals down and make sure they get to spend a significant part of the year in prison.
Sounds like 5 cowards found someone with a few too many drinks under his belt and they took advantage of it to make themselves feel like men. All it did was demonstrate what tiny little cowards they are.
If it takes a fight of some sort to make anyone feel like a man well then heaven help us all.

I like to remember what a "Great Man (My Father)" once told me, It takes a bigger man to get out of a fight than it does to get in one.
These idiots that did this are nowhere near being a Man and they probably never will be, Eventually what goes around comes around.
My 2 cents

A Good Friend told me,
Wind from the East fish bite the least, Wind from the West fish bite the best...