Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 02-20-2014, 06:20 PM

Default Teens carve Swastika in to class mates head.

http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/vi...kptv.html?c=us

Absolute craziness. Makes me sick to my stomach.
Old 02-20-2014, 06:32 PM
Banned

Doesn't sound like he was a very nice kid either, maybe got what was coming to him? Pretty extreme but we don't know what he did to get what he got.
Old 02-20-2014, 07:02 PM

If the kid was a bully as he was alleged to have been.. Then this is payback. Kudos to the kids who retaliated.

Im certain this bully will think twice before he bullys anyone again.
Old 02-20-2014, 07:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWB View Post
If the kid was a bully as he was alleged to have been.. Then this is payback. Kudos to the kids who retaliated.

Im certain this bully will think twice before he bullys anyone again.
Seriously?
KUDOS?

For three youths that are charged with kidnapping, torturing and then carving a swastika into the head of an alleged lone bully?

Don't get me wrong here... I have no issue with someone standing up to a bully and putting the boots to him but there is nothing noble about what those kids did.... nothing at all.

It was a mob action by cowards no better than their victim.

Last edited by Big Daddy Badger; 02-20-2014 at 07:13 PM.
Old 02-20-2014, 07:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt505 View Post
Doesn't sound like he was a very nice kid either, maybe got what was coming to him? Pretty extreme but we don't know what he did to get what he got.
So true.

Maybe he deserved it on his face.

Bet that would change his attitude.
Old 02-20-2014, 07:16 PM

I think the teens went over board.
Old 02-20-2014, 07:25 PM
Banned

Nevermind, looks like it was carved into his face. Justice served.

Can't believe the 15year olds are being tried as adults. Probably watched game of thrones last year.
Old 02-20-2014, 07:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeeGuy View Post

Can't believe the 15year olds are being tried as adults. Probably watched game of thrones last year.
I'm liking the newbee!
Old 02-20-2014, 07:33 PM

Definitely overboard. Defending yourself is one thing, but this is sick! Hopefully this will make people on both sides of future conflicts think twice.
Old 02-20-2014, 07:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Daddy Badger View Post
Seriously?
KUDOS?

For three youths that are charged with kidnapping, torturing and then carving a swastika into the head of an alleged lone bully?

Don't get me wrong here... I have no issue with someone standing up to a bully and putting the boots to him but there is nothing noble about what those kids did.... nothing at all.

It was a mob action by cowards no better than their victim.
Yes. Kudos.

Perhaps it was mob action, perhaps it was saftey in numbers approach, perhaps they went overboard.

I wonder how long these kids were bullied and tormented by this guy...

Justice has been served.

This cut will turn into a nice scar thst this alleged bully will now have to live with.
Old 02-20-2014, 07:43 PM

Quote:
Yes. Kudos.

Perhaps it was mob action, perhaps it was saftey in numbers approach, perhaps they went overboard.

Justice has been served.

This cut will turn into a nice scar thst this alleged bully will now have to live with.
There's a lot of perhaps and I wonder in your post to say Justice has been served, no?
Old 02-20-2014, 08:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadiantdi View Post
There's a lot of perhaps and I wonder in your post to say Justice has been served, no?
Perhaps.

If this kid was innocent then i will retract my statement.

I am uncertain as to the mentality of the kids as to why they attacked in a group. I am merely putting out logical reasoning as to why they would.

If the allogations are correct and founded, then this kid got what he deserved. Hence my comment about justice. Some may call it Karma if one so believes in it.

I am certain the police and schools were less than cooperative in rectifying this matter.

I am willing to speculate these kidd felt helpless, and backed into a corner.
You never back an appononent or an animal into a corner as the outcome is unpredictable...

Anyways I digress.
Old 02-20-2014, 08:08 PM

Quote:
If the allogations are correct and founded, then this kid got what he deserved.
Which allegations? I didn't see any specific allegations, just the police said that it may have been retaliation for his own bullying..

What kind of things would this guy have to have done for this to be a justified response?
Old 02-20-2014, 08:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadiantdi View Post
Which allegations? I didn't see any specific allegations, just the police said that it may have been retaliation for his own bullying..

What kind of things would this guy have to have done for this to be a justified response?
What kind of things do you think this guy did to warrant this response?
Old 02-20-2014, 08:33 PM

Better than the all to frequent shoot up a school because you were bullied. They just took out the alleged bully and didn't harm any innocent others.
Old 02-20-2014, 08:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Yes. Kudos.

Justice has been served.

Don't be daft.

Just because 3 accused felons claim the guy was bullying them does not make it so.
In fact... based upon what we do know... it would seem far more likely that the 3 accused were the bullies...not him.

You yourself admit he is only alleged to have bullied and we have no idea to what extent if any.

Thats OK though...as long as a guy is accused of something...whatever happens to him is fair.

We should all try to remember that the next time someone questions your worth.
Old 02-20-2014, 08:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Perhaps.

If this kid was innocent then i will retract my statement.

I am uncertain as to the mentality of the kids as to why they attacked in a group. I am merely putting out logical reasoning as to why they would.

If the allogations are correct and founded, then this kid got what he deserved. Hence my comment about justice. Some may call it Karma if one so believes in it.

I am certain the police and schools were less than cooperative in rectifying this matter.

I am willing to speculate these kidd felt helpless, and backed into a corner.
You never back an appononent or an animal into a corner as the outcome is unpredictable...

Anyways I digress.
Well lets hope that he called someone fat or something so that torture and the swastika carved in his noggin can be justified.
Old 02-20-2014, 08:42 PM

Quote:
What kind of things do you think this guy did to warrant this response?
I really have no idea. It could range from nothing to almost anything. People have tortured and killed others for no reason before.
Old 02-20-2014, 09:10 PM

Quote:
Don't be daft.

Just because 3 accused felons claim the guy was bullying them does not make it so.
In fact... based upon what we do know... it would seem far more likely that the 3 accused were the bullies...not him.

You yourself admit he is only alleged to have bullied and we have no idea to what extent if any.

Thats OK though...as long as a guy is accused of something...whatever happens to him is fair.

We should all try to remember that the next time someone questions your worth.
Please do not limit the scope of your intelligence...

You should study psychology, and human behaviours more. I think you will find that particular area of study insightful.

It is extremely rare that 3 people would fabricate a story to suit the situation. That is unless they are LEO's. However they are not.

One on one there can be questions. 3 on one with allegations...there are high probabilities these allegations are true and serious in nature. In the event of prople ganging up on an alleged bully...the probability of this bully doing something prolonged and severe are very high.
Old 02-20-2014, 09:41 PM
Banned

Quote:

Or inglorious bastards.
Old 02-20-2014, 10:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Please do not limit the scope of your intelligence...

You should study psychology, and human behaviours more. I think you will find that particular area of study insightful.

It is extremely rare that 3 people would fabricate a story to suit the situation. That is unless they are LEO's. However they are not.

One on one there can be questions. 3 on one with allegations...there are high probabilities these allegations are true and serious in nature. In the event of prople ganging up on an alleged bully...the probability of this bully doing something prolonged and severe are very high.
Yeah... thats what the last bunch of guys wearing swastikas said about people they tatooed and made wear stars.

Brilliant.

If your interests extend to psychology, sociology, conflict and group human behaviors.... you should try staying awake in class....as I DID.

Based upon what we know the greatest liklihood is that one individual had a hate on for that guy. That individual lacked the courage or power to act alone so recruited a others who they percieved to be sympathetic and maliable for support.
The group then plotted and finally executed an act...embolded by their ability to share blame and to feed off of each others fears or petty hates.
Invariably such groups look for someone to focus their hate upon whether warranted or not.

There are far more examples of that behavior than the one you describe.

They did not kidnap torture and mark that kid without a plan that included a way to deflect individual blame.
It was not spur of the moment and regardless of whathe might have done to any or all of them... I rather doubt it included kidnapping, prolonged torture and mutilation.
Acting as an individual...the alleged bully would likely have been unable to bring himself to do all of that.
Old 02-20-2014, 10:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwm1273 View Post
Or inglorious bastards.
Touche.

Be interesting to know whether or not that was a randomly chosen symbol or one chosen for a more obvious reason.
Old 02-20-2014, 11:06 PM

Almost sounds like a lynching.
Perhaps some hardcore street justice.
Usually hear this sort of thing coming from brazil...
Old 02-20-2014, 11:41 PM

ummmm...... the 3 are charged with some very serious stuff.....OF COURSE THEY ARE GONNA SAY HE WAS THE BULLY!!!!!! WHETHER HE WAS OR NOT!!!!!!! smarten up people and quit being so fast to jump on someones wagon. To me its more likely the 3 little criminals are the bullys.
Old 02-21-2014, 12:03 AM
Banned

Quit badgering NEWB Big Daddy or else....
Old 02-21-2014, 12:08 AM
Banned

Fe Fi Fo Fum...
Old 02-21-2014, 12:16 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boots270 View Post
Quit badgering NEWB Big Daddy or else....

But he started it and in his world that makes it OK for me to town...right?

Very well....

By the way...looks like there is a 4th involved...and more reported in the plan.
Old 02-21-2014, 12:19 AM
Banned

Quote:
Fe Fi Fo Fum...
???
Old 02-21-2014, 12:56 AM

Quote:
Fe Fi Fo Fum...
I smell the blood of an Englishman
Old 02-21-2014, 10:26 AM

Quote:
Yeah... thats what the last bunch of guys wearing swastikas said about people they tatooed and made wear stars.

Brilliant.

If your interests extend to psychology, sociology, conflict and group human behaviors.... you should try staying awake in class....as I DID.

Based upon what we know the greatest liklihood is that one individual had a hate on for that guy. That individual lacked the courage or power to act alone so recruited a others who they percieved to be sympathetic and maliable for support.
The group then plotted and finally executed an act...embolded by their ability to share blame and to feed off of each others fears or petty hates.
Invariably such groups look for someone to focus their hate upon whether warranted or not.

There are far more examples of that behavior than the one you describe.

They did not kidnap torture and mark that kid without a plan that included a way to deflect individual blame.
It was not spur of the moment and regardless of whathe might have done to any or all of them... I rather doubt it included kidnapping, prolonged torture and mutilation.
Acting as an individual...the alleged bully would likely have been unable to bring himself to do all of that.
Perhaps these kids felt powerless to stand up to him alone. Perhaps that is why there is safety in numbers. Most people when confronting a bully lack the courage to stand up to the bully alone. Some may feel more empowered to stand up in numbers yes, even then most people are scared to get involved.

Never underestimate what a bully is capable of doing. Bullies win as people empower them to win. Bullies will keep pushing and pushing and taking it further as the power is enabled to them and the power is stripped from the individual. You stand up and take action, the bully will lose more than what he or she bargained for.

I do agree this was a retaliation. I do agree this was a thought out plan. I am curious to find out what the outcome is. I doubt that I am incorrect with my assessment of the situation. I am very accurate about most assessments. I will admit I am wrong from time to time.

Then again this concept may be too difficult for some people to grasp.