Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Hunting Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-17-2014, 11:33 PM

Thumbs up Free book download for all outdoor folks!

Hello fellas!

First off... I'm not here to sell anything. My intent is not to even promote anything, I just want to share with all of you a book I had written regarding my love for the outdoors.

I have been blessed in so many ways to gain the experiences I have. There have been so many good people I have met, whether I’ve known them for a while now or someone, I just met. These are the distinguished individuals who have taken the time to share their knowledge of what fuels their passion for the great outdoors. Because of their open handedness and unselfishness to educate and pass on to me, is the sole purpose I put this little book together.

I too, want to be one of them.

We cannot afford, not to pass on our experiences and expressed love to hunt, fish and gather. This is our heritage. These are our resources. And this is our way of life. We need to be the next generation of mentors to preserve, respect and show reverence for nature and the wild ground we share.

You can have a free download copy by going to the book's web site http://www.thingsithinkiknow.com and click on the VIP page. The password is bass haven.

Enjoy, yours truly,
mike

I hope I'm not stepping on any toes here, If I am please let me know and I do sincerely appologize.