Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 05-28-2013, 10:06 PM

Default Rectify

Anyone else watch the new show Rectify?? Its a new drama, only available on Netflix.

The same producers who do Breaking Bad produce Rectify. Its very well written and acted.

Larry
Old 05-29-2013, 11:24 AM

No, haven't seen it but have been looking at getting into another series on Netflix and after a quick IMBD search, it looks good. Do you happen to know how many episodes are up?
Old 05-29-2013, 12:19 PM

The first season has 6 episodes and all 6 are on netflix. Netflix has the canadian rights to the show. Next season has 10 episodes, Netflix will have them up at the same time they are shown on the USA cable networks.

Larry
Old 05-29-2013, 01:17 PM

Thanks Larry,

Any other recommendations?

Have you checked out Brotherhood? It starts off slow but picks up after a couple of episodes.
Old 05-29-2013, 01:26 PM

Might have to check it out. Hopefully its better than Breaking Bad. Could only make it about 6 episodes before pulling the plug on that show.

I like Shameless with William H. Macy, pretty good show so I have been burning off some of my free time with that show.
Old 05-29-2013, 01:30 PM

House of Cards, another new series. It is a netflix made show. Supposed to be very good, havent watched it myself. Its on my list to have a look at.
Old 05-29-2013, 01:43 PM

Completely agree about Breaking Bad... not sure what all of the hype was about. They are calling for rain in Rimbey on Sunday so I think I may have a date with the couch and Netflix.
Old 05-29-2013, 03:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by canoes View Post
House of Cards, another new series. It is a netflix made show. Supposed to be very good, havent watched it myself. Its on my list to have a look at.
I`m waiting for the new ones now.Totaly absorbing political animal world.Kevin Spacey is wickedly good.Warning....you have to think and pay attention.It ain`t Batman.
Old 05-29-2013, 04:25 PM

Talking

I'll get my brother to check it out and record it for me...The title sounds pretty close to my current absolute favorite show, "Justified". If you haven't seen this, go to your video store right now and rent it! Great script, great characters, cool music, lots of violence and I have not heard the F-word one time.

Saving one animal won't change the world, but the world will change for that one animal!