Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Hunting Discussion

Old 12-04-2014, 12:50 PM

Default Lost and Found .223 Ammo

LOST & FOUND
Early November I was out hunting near Mackay Alberta. I just brought a .223 that I bought from a friend, thought I would bring it along with me to take some shots at targets.
I got back to my truck and pulled out my ammo case, gun case from the cab in order to put my gun into the case. I couldn't get the case back into the cab from the passenger side of the truck because of the car seat, so I walked around to the driver side to put the case in. Mean while I forgot I had pulled the ammo case out and l ended up driving away leaving the ammo on the ground at the end of the dead end road. I drove back to Edmonton and when I was unloading my truck I realized I had forgot the ammo. I called to the land owner where I got permission and they drove to the location and the ammo case was gone. Most of the ammo is hand loaded and I had marked on the boxes which was for hunting and which was for target. I was hoping if any one knows of who may of picked this up to let them know I look for it, and willing to put a cash reward for the people who picked it up. Please PM me for future info.

Tags
.223, ammo, hand loads, lost, targets