Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 08-21-2017, 08:11 AM

Ken

Can you really fit comfortably in a Corvette convertible, and how about with the tip up? I tried a couple of them and even though I am not that tall I found the curve of the seats at the shoulders to be WAY too constrictive. It was like they were rolling your shoulders into a circle.

To all you guys arguing what is the best sports car and talking a price range that spreads across a million dollars that seems pretty silly. A good 4x4 for hunting, a good daily driver, then whatever fun mobile your pocket book and interests allow.

If you are a true car nut you should easily be able to appreciate the Demon, the Hell Cat, the new Camaro, a Porsche 911 a Vyron and an old 32 Ford that has been perfectly restored. I just wish I had the space to store a whole shwack of fun mobiles and then I could play with a different one every day.
Old 08-21-2017, 10:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean2 View Post
Ken

Can you really fit comfortably in a Corvette convertible, and how about with the tip up? I tried a couple of them and even though I am not that tall I found the curve of the seats at the shoulders to be WAY too constrictive. It was like they were rolling your shoulders into a circle.

To all you guys arguing what is the best sports car and talking a price range that spreads across a million dollars that seems pretty silly. A good 4x4 for hunting, a good daily driver, then whatever fun mobile your pocket book and interests allow.

If you are a true car nut you should easily be able to appreciate the Demon, the Hell Cat, the new Camaro, a Porsche 911 a Vyron and an old 32 Ford that has been perfectly restored. I just wish I had the space to store a whole shwack of fun mobiles and then I could play with a different one every day.

Well said

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-21-2017, 10:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean2 View Post
Ken

Nailed it. I love all forms of cars. I prefer the North American Muscle cars but have a ton of respect for the Porsche, Alpha Romeos, nissans, old school, new school, whatever, I would drive them all.

Old 08-21-2017, 10:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Canuck View Post
I'm really tempted to do a video hauling a white tail out of the front end trunk of my Porsche, just to prove that it can be done
Old 08-21-2017, 12:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2tall View Post
where in canada can any of it be used to its potential, other than going to a track?
qe-2!
Old 08-21-2017, 12:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparky660 View Post
What's not to love about Dodge products
Surely you can't be serious?
Old 08-21-2017, 06:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by does it ALL outdoors View Post

Lol, what's not to love about 707 hp and 25mpg?

Old 08-21-2017, 09:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by does it ALL outdoors View Post

Or Groat Road!
Old 08-21-2017, 09:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Looper View Post
Translation....."I cant afford one so I'm going to bash em"

Looper
Same way guys will lift their trucks and it never sees mud.