Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 03-21-2016, 09:15 AM
Banned

Default The morning coffee

What are you up to this morning ? I'm busy planning my summer and family outings. I'd like to spend even more time outdoors this year. I might go for a drive to scout some off grid camp spots I've found using google earth. Trying to blend my style of camping and my wife's is a juggle, she likes places that have a playground where as I enjoy the bush and very little rules to follow.
Old 03-21-2016, 09:18 AM

Im just finishing up an essay for school so that i can play with all of the new tracks and waypoints that i gathered this weekend while fishing on my new toy the garmin gps 64s. Wishing that i could be fishing... wait thats every morning.
Old 03-21-2016, 09:21 AM

I'm currently waiting for an inspector so we can move a section of pipe to where it will b welded to the mainline...coffee is almost done too 😞

Big mouth don't make a big man-John Wayne
Old 03-21-2016, 09:23 AM

Just having my second cup of coffee...dogs just went crazy in the house, I looked out my kitchen window and a cow and calf moose was standing in my back yard..I get to see those two about 3-4 times a week...they are pretty safe here, they even get fed by eating my darn bales...but it is nice to see them here!
I hope everybody has a great week, and be careful out there please!
Zip

"Good judgement comes from experience, and experience...well,That comes from poor Judgement"
"KEEP SMILING"
Zip
Old 03-21-2016, 10:30 AM

Still drinking coffee, building up the courage to change all 4 balljoints in a 2007 dodge ram 3500 4x4.:
Old 03-21-2016, 10:32 AM

Just got up, GF is putting her makeup on, then I have to drive her to school. No coffee yet but tims is the first stop!
Old 03-21-2016, 10:38 AM

We're sitting in San Diego deciding what to explore today. Enjoying a coffee, while the birds are chirping above us.

Last edited by Clgy_Dave2.0; 03-21-2016 at 10:44 AM.
Old 03-21-2016, 11:32 AM

Cruising the mls listings, heavy equipment listings,studying, nothing too interesting.
Old 03-21-2016, 11:38 AM

mmm coffee, I should go make one.

Just sent a booking request for Captain Ivan in Playa Del Carmen... hoping to catch a sailfish or blue marlin when we're there in May.
Old 03-21-2016, 02:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiabeticKripple View Post
Just got up, GF is putting her makeup on, then I have to drive her to school. No coffee yet but tims is the first stop!
On mornings that I wake up at my Gf's, she has the coffee ready to go for me.
She doesn't personally touch the stuff, but there's a couple cups ready for me

I think you need to sit down and talk with your woman

Either get busy living, or get busy dying!
Old 03-21-2016, 03:13 PM
Banned

I picked up a 5th wheel adjustable stabilizer this morning complete with a lock. Im hoping it helps with keep things ridged for when the boy goes to sleep
Old 03-21-2016, 03:21 PM

Just woke up. Gonna go job hunting soon before all the offices are closed for the day.
Hours reduced, day off, was gonna hit the NSR, and try for Rockies at legends but the weather changed my mind. Cleaned and organized tackle boxes this morning instead. Drank a pot of coffee.
Old 03-21-2016, 03:36 PM
Gone Hunting

Got a new box of crayons and just about giddy just thinking about test driving them.

It isn't a question of who will allow me, but who will stop me.. Ayn Rand
Old 03-21-2016, 04:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redfrog View Post
Got a new box of crayons and just about giddy just thinking about test driving them.
Crayons don't taste very good, the boy tried one the other day so I thought I'd try as well. Waxy and could use some hot sauce
Old 03-23-2016, 08:42 AM
Banned

Some coffee facts

Drinking coffee can reduce the chances of skin cancer considerably but it does have some negative effects as well. It relaxes the sphincter in a persons throat so it fails to close and causes heart burn after prolonged use. It also blocks the body's ability to absorb magnesium and other vitamins. a small amount of apple cider vinegar will contract your sphincter and cause it to close. By playing with the amount I've found that just enough to get to the opening of your stomach does the trick. I've also got magnesium oil I rub into my skin once a week. Just a tiny drop on my arm and then message it in. I know I should moderate my intake more but it gets me jacked and I'm hooked. Anyone else have some use full coffee facts ?