Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 06-02-2020, 07:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EZM View Post
Me too, I hate Trudeau, but it looked like it took alot of restraint for him there. How does one even comment on Trump's actions? removing protesters so that he could take a photo op to stroke his own narcissistic ego in an attempt to look like a tough guy? Then posing holding up a borrowed Bible like he is leading the people out of the promised land? that was utterly ridiculous and did nothing but stoke the fire.

I'm not sure how else one could answer the question directly - I would have deflected too.
Lol
Old 06-02-2020, 07:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osky View Post
Having been behind the curtain so to speak in my younger days, I would bet everything I own that he was listening to a feed. The straight ahead eyes, the subcontious nodding of the head, the slight body shift, the soft tone coming out of pause building louder, ..I have seen it a million times.

Osky
He is standing at the end of a big wedding type(circus?) tent.

All his handlers and such are right in front of him. I'm sure a youtube might have a side view, maybe rebel?
Old 06-02-2020, 07:15 PM

Deer in the headlights is what I saw. Kudos to whoever was talking into his ear. They danced around that quite well I would say. The lack of smoke from the rusty chipped seized up gears grinding in his head lets me know he was not thinking just listening to what he needed to say.
Old 06-02-2020, 07:23 PM

Quote:
The question caught Freeland off guard and it took her a while to tell him what to say.

The true reason he has a mop for a hairdo is to hide the intel earphone.
That was may thought when I heard his answer.
Old 06-02-2020, 07:27 PM

Quote:
Me too, I hate Trudeau, but it looked like it took alot of restraint for him there. How does one even comment on Trump's actions? removing protesters so that he could take a photo op to stroke his own narcissistic ego in an attempt to look like a tough guy? Then posing holding up a borrowed Bible like he is leading the people out of the promised land? that was utterly ridiculous and did nothing but stoke the fire.

I'm not sure how else one could answer the question directly - I would have deflected too.
He could have answered how he honestly felt. Just goes that much further to show how much of a finger puppet he is. Too busy trying to pander to every group at the same time.

You'd think a former drama teacher would know a thing or two about acting... or improv at least!
Old 06-02-2020, 07:47 PM

Location: At the end of the Thirsty Beaver Trail, Pinsky lake, Alberta.

You got two idiots running two different countries....this was his chance to pause and breath as he was not the #1 azz clown today.....

Be careful when you follow the masses, sometimes the "M" is silent...
Old 06-02-2020, 08:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 58thecat View Post
You got two idiots running two different countries....this was his chance to pause and breath as he was not the #1 azz clown today.....
LOL - Agreed .......... there's always tomorrow ....
Old 06-02-2020, 08:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 58thecat View Post
Oh man, ever since this covid thing hit I’ve noticed your posts have been getting a bit funnier, but this one is a gooder
Old 06-02-2020, 08:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sageone View Post
Exactly what I have been thinking since this sh!t show started.
When the scripted questions go off script he has someone (Butts) in his ear
telling him what to say. They might as well have their hand up his ***** like
the puppet he is.
Pretty much. He only talks when someone tells him what to say. If the people prompting him pause, so does he.
Old 06-02-2020, 09:04 PM

Default Trudope

Makes you wonder when he is the House of Commons and he prides himself on being bilingual and so worldly yet he always has an earpiece in and reaches for it when he answers a question during question period. Other MPs who are not bilingual need a translation but not him he just needs to be told what to say other than um um um uhh um. Today was so obvious what was happening. Hard to believe that he is our chosen leader .
Old 06-02-2020, 09:41 PM

Puke! That's all I got.
Old 06-02-2020, 09:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigwoodsman View Post
This coming from black/brown face. Racism starts at the top. For him to act that way as a youngster show his parents were racist as well.

BW
his mother wasnt a racist you did everybody!! even his daddy Castro

Shove your masks and your vaccines
Non Compliance!!!!!!
"According to Trudeau, Im an extremist who needs to be dealt with"
#Trudeau must go

Wheres The Funds

The vaccine was not brought in for COVID. COVID was brought in for the vaccine. Once you realize that, everything else makes sense.” ~ Dr. Reiner Fuellmich
Old 06-02-2020, 09:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikergolf View Post
As much as I cannot stomach the turd, that was pretty impressive, even stately. He didn't even throw Trump under the bus. And no, I am not a supporter or commie or left wing or whatever else you want to throw at me.
I’ve never heard him speak with out ah um er uh. This was set up and scripted. Remember last summer when he was asked about plastic water bottles he stumbled for about um er eh um ah er at least 20 seconds. He stared right into the telapromter or however it’s spelled.

BW
Old 06-02-2020, 11:44 PM

Quote:

Hope you realize that was completely fake news... he did not remove protestors for a photo op.

LC
Old 06-03-2020, 01:50 AM

Good grief. I haven’t witnessed something so awkward since the night I lost my virginity.

For anyone who believes that this was cleverly scripted or a moment of quiet contemplation, I have a low mileage unicorn for sale you may be interested in.

Quite simply, the reporter asked an unvetted question that caught our peerless leader unprepared.

The delicious irony is that he posed this rich query regarding a perceived photo op in the middle of a nearly 90 consecutive day streak of ‘Cottage Talk’ photo ops.

Once again, Trudeau (and by extension, Canada) is a global laughingstock.

Sad days.

Tree

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 06-03-2020, 07:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeGuy View Post
Good grief. I haven’t witnessed something so awkward since the night I lost my virginity.

For anyone who believes that this was cleverly scripted or a moment of quiet contemplation, I have a low mileage unicorn for sale you may be interested in.

Quite simply, the reporter asked an unvetted question that caught our peerless leader unprepared.

The delicious irony is that he posed this rich query regarding a perceived photo op in the middle of a nearly 90 consecutive day streak of ‘Cottage Talk’ photo ops.

Once again, Trudeau (and by extension, Canada) is a global laughingstock.

Sad days.

Tree

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The clown in Ottawa can't speak for himself, he can't think for himself. We've seen this countless times in the past several years.

He can read very well, and being a drama teacher and a previous black face, I am sure that he knows very well how to pause for effect.

Canada is a laughing stock, because we have a drama teacher as a PM!

BW
Old 06-03-2020, 07:41 AM

You can polish a turd as long as you want. At the end, it is still a turd.

Agree with some here. He was finally asked an unexpected question by a reporter that has balls. He, nor his entourage were prepared for it, and we all saw the results. His body language said it all.

Hopefully, these daily cottage speeches will end soon. All we hear lately is what has been done, corrected, and pretty Kumbaya self pats on the back garbage.
Old 06-03-2020, 08:08 AM

I bet that reporter won’t be asking any more questions
Old 06-03-2020, 09:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MountainTi View Post
Maybe that's why Sophie left....
Nah I think Sophie, like any red blooded quebec girl just wants a real MAN instead of a virtue signalling parade marshal who can't find his big boy pants.
Old 06-03-2020, 09:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefty-Canuck View Post
Hope you realize that was completely fake news... he did not remove protestors for a photo op.

LC
Maybe your FAKE news is actually FAKE.

Live TV showed the protesters at the park 90 minutes before Trump took a walk in that same empty park 90 minutes later.

It also shows the cops clearing the area.

Not sure what was fake about it. You seem to be the only one denying that actually happened.

I am stunned how Trump and/or his supporters can blatantly stand in front of a camera do or say something then completely and vehemently deny it an hour later. Like filling your own diaper and then calling the person to your left out for smelling of poop.

It happened - there are very few credible sources, including those on his own administration that are not denying it.

Next thing you will be telling us is that Trump didn't stand there holding a Bible over his head like Moses leading us out of the promised land pretending to be a moral and spiritual leader inspiring us all ……….. lol

Maybe that was photo shopped right?

Hitler once said "the bigger the lies, the more people will believe them", "your conviction can make a person disbelieve what he saw with his very own eyes".

Last edited by EZM; 06-03-2020 at 10:00 AM.
Old 06-03-2020, 10:08 AM
Banned

Quote:

Live TV showed the protesters at the park 90 minutes before Trump took a walk in that same empty park 90 minutes later.
Here’s 15 minutes of an Australian news crew being assaulted Live on air by police 30 minutes before the Curfew came into effect.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wkf-znzWKRc

Quote:
Next thing you will be telling us is that Trump didn't stand there holding a Bible over his head like Moses leading us out of the promised land pretending to be a moral and spiritual leader inspiring us all ……….. lol
The local Episcopal bishop certainly has an opinion on that.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/world/d-c-bis...ests-1.4964883

Quote:
Hitler once said "the bigger the lies, the more people will believe them", "your conviction can make a person disbelieve what he saw with his very own eyes".
Indeed. Lefty you are in a manure pile man time to dig out.
Old 06-03-2020, 10:31 AM

Quote:

Not sure what was fake about it. You seem to be the only one denying that actually happened.

I am stunned how Trump and/or his supporters can blatantly stand in front of a camera do or say something then completely and vehemently deny it an hour later. Like filling your own diaper and then calling the person to your left out for smelling of poop.

It happened - there are very few credible sources, including those on his own administration that are not denying it.

LC played you just like Trump does daily to the Democrat wingnuts.

Well done LC...Well done.

Looper
Old 06-03-2020, 11:17 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Looper View Post
So Trump is just Shrodinger’s d-bag with less humour? “I wasn’t lying, I just wanted to trigger some liberals”?

https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...7s%20Douchebag

Great way to run a country. Do you wonder why Trudeau has to pick his words so carefully?
Old 06-03-2020, 11:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by midgetwaiter View Post
So Trump is just Shrodinger’s d-bag with less humour? “I wasn’t lying, I just wanted to trigger some liberals”?

https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...7s%20Douchebag

Great way to run a country. Do you wonder why Trudeau has to pick his words so carefully?
Do you believe Trudeau is picking his words? Yes or no
Old 06-03-2020, 11:38 AM

Quote:

It's all in how the Media chooses to edit each event, I saw footage on the epoch Times channel showing those same protesters hurling water bottles at police before they were cleared out.
I also am willing to bet that if there were protesters in an area that sock boy wanted to do a photo op at ,the police would rouse them out just as effectively and quickly. The difference is , the media would have portrayed it as >in order to secure the safety of the Prime minister and all of those involved ,protesters were removed to a different and safe location And then the reporters would ask the prime minister the really tough questions like, Prime Minister, what color of socks did you wear for this occasion?, or equally important will you be marching in the pride parades this year?

If the media worships you they paint you in a different light than if the despise you.
Old 06-03-2020, 11:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Looper View Post

Well done LC...Well done.

Looper
You know what they say about playing ……….

play stupid games, win stupid prizes

Unfortunately this just added fuel to the fire and does no-one any good (except for Trumps own insatiable narcissistic desire to stroke his own ego).

Nonsensical show boating.
Old 06-03-2020, 11:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jungleboy View Post
It's all in how the Media chooses to edit each event, I saw footage on the epoch Times channel showing those same protesters hurling water bottles at police before they were cleared out.
I also am willing to bet that if there were protesters in an area that sock boy wanted to do a photo op at ,the police would rouse them out just as effectively and quickly. The difference is , the media would have portrayed it as >in order to secure the safety of the Prime minister and all of those involved ,protesters were removed to a different and safe location And then the reporters would ask the prime minister the really tough questions like, Prime Minister, what color of socks did you wear for this occasion?, or equally important will you be marching in the pride parades this year?

If the media worships you they paint you in a different light than if the despise you.
I can't disagree. Trump can do nothing right as far as 99% of the media is concerned - no doubt - but he has demonstrated a complete lack of ability to use the media to his advantage - instead he demonized them and made them his enemy.

That's his own fault. How do you expect them to react?
Old 06-03-2020, 12:02 PM

Quote:
I can't disagree. Trump can do nothing right as far as 99% of the media is concerned - no doubt - but he has demonstrated a complete lack of ability to use the media to his advantage - instead he demonized them and made them his enemy.

The media is the enemy of the people.

Trump handles them appropriately.

Looper
Old 06-03-2020, 12:07 PM

Old 06-03-2020, 12:08 PM

Quote:

I agree he doesn't handle the media well, but they not only went down to his level they took it even deeper. I expect them to act like professional journalist's and report the facts not distorting things and taking them out of context in order to promote their own agenda. I see fault on both sides but the media is the bigger culprit because if they would stick to reporting instead gotcha journalism they might get a little respect from Trump and who knows it could go both ways.
That said ,the media have been on Trump from day one like a pack of rabid dogs with absolutely no let up . They hated George W and George Bush senior and Reagan too, but at least they were somewhat respectful. Obama ? they gave him a free pass no matter what he did for 8 yrs ,(actually 12 now and counting) just like they have for Trudeau , VS Harper, who they gave no quarter to.

I can't respect or trust the media period ,They are bought and paid for by the political left .