Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Fishing Discussion

Old 03-18-2009, 07:30 AM

Default need lots of help

hello fellow anglers im going on a 3 day camping trip to utikuma. iknow nothing about the area was hoping for help in any form i can get.fishing report,ice conditions,where to camp,etc
Old 03-18-2009, 07:56 AM
Banned

Artisans is a nice camp near utikima, the lady there rents out rooms as well as camping spots, if I remember correctly the difference in price made it not worth hauling a trailer up there. I dont fish utikima alot but when I do I usualy fish around the island, lots of jack and some walleye out there. Some guys say its good for perch as well but I havnt gone after perch there. Have heard that the access was not good so bring a sled if you can and a quad if you dont have a sled.
Old 03-18-2009, 09:00 AM

appericate the responce cal.wedont need any hookups just a parking lot to put the camper where we wont get fined any idea about that
Old 03-18-2009, 10:15 AM
Banned

Ummm I just leave mine anywhere, never ever pay for camping... never. Havnt got fined yet, theres probably a law against my style of camping though so I cant promise you that you wont get fined, if you did though you would be the first person I've heard of. Its usualy not hard to find somewhere you can leave it without it being in anyones way.