Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 01-08-2011, 09:44 AM
Banned

Default Labs attacked with nail gun

I think the best justice for the waste of skin that did this crime would be to lock him in a room full of lab owners with nail guns.

http://www.ctv.ca/CTVNews/Canada/201...il-gun-110106/
Old 01-08-2011, 10:24 AM

Default Sick

Someone will have to turn him in, lets face it she's an adult dog with puppies, this A-hole has Friends, neighbors and family members who will notice his dogs are missing, He had better get the max sentence for this sick crime against a animal that is unable to defend itself. This creep is a bad as a child predator, preying on the defenseless. Hell if you don't want the animals a thousand different people would have taken them.
Old 01-08-2011, 03:51 PM

Some people treat their pets like material objects. You enjoy it but when you no longer do simply toss it out. That seems to be the case here. Hopefully he is caught and karma kicks in on the $*&%$#*.
Old 01-08-2011, 06:39 PM

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justanotherbuck2 View Post
Someone will have to turn him in, lets face it she's an adult dog with puppies, this A-hole has Friends, neighbors and family members who will notice his dogs are missing . . .
Exactly ^ !

This 'slime-ball' lives in a small rural area/community. I'm guessing that it's a toss-up as to who will find him(or her) first ... the cops, or one of the locals. It's just a matter of time!

Yes, I too would like to empty my nail gun into a 'low-life' like that

TF
Old 01-08-2011, 07:29 PM

Actually wonder what did that poor dog and puppy's do to the shooter.

I would take those dogs in but they are a little far from my house.

Lets hope the a hole who done this gets caught and shot full of air nails.
Old 01-08-2011, 07:39 PM
Banned

Default sick, sick, sick

Whoever did this should be put away for life. Anyone this sick and twisted does not deserve to be walking amongst Canadians. I am really getting disgusted with the behaviour of what seems like a growing number of people on this planet. If this kind of crap keeps going on with a slap on the wrist...expect more and more.

By the way...whatever happened to those losers from Sylvan (I think) that drug their dog behind the car.
Old 01-09-2011, 01:22 AM

shows how sick some one can be
Old 01-09-2011, 06:32 AM
Banned

And after the atrocities that those poor dogs have suffered at the hands of human scum, they still offer their paws in friendship and wag their tails. That is what makes me sick about it. People like that should be culled from the herd.
Old 01-09-2011, 08:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rugatika View Post
Whoever did this should be put away for life. Anyone this sick and twisted does not deserve to be walking amongst Canadians. I am really getting disgusted with the behaviour of what seems like a growing number of people on this planet. If this kind of crap keeps going on with a slap on the wrist...expect more and more.

By the way...whatever happened to those losers from Sylvan (I think) that drug their dog behind the car.
I have a hard time understanding what goes on in the minds of people who'd do this. When I was back in School, I remember seeing an article that claimed it was part of the slippery slope towards doing psychotic s**t to other people.

I can't really if that's right or wrong, but I will say that I just can't get my head around the degree of cruelty that people are willing to commit.

And: Someone dragged a dog behind their car??? What the ever-lovin' hell, man?

Probably the only English-speaking, French-Canadian lefty greeniac in Montréal with a 2008 Winchester M70 in .270. Probably.
Old 01-09-2011, 08:52 AM

Quote:

This guy was from Didsbury, Oh he is out of the slammer, had to do a few hours of community work, and lives happily ever after.

That's our justice system for ya.
Old 01-09-2011, 05:27 PM

Disgusting what some peoples minds are capable of.
Old 01-09-2011, 07:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadkill View Post
I have a hard time understanding what goes on in the minds of people who'd do this. When I was back in School, I remember seeing an article that claimed it was part of the slippery slope towards doing psychotic s**t to other people.

I can't really if that's right or wrong, but I will say that I just can't get my head around the degree of cruelty that people are willing to commit.

And: Someone dragged a dog behind their car??? What the ever-lovin' hell, man?
I remember taking that in psych too...something about being psychopathic and unable to feel empathy or something along those lines.

And yeah...some 20yr old kids or something along those lines...I believe it was his own dog..."Daisy" maybe?? They did a bunch of other sick crap to it too...still chokes me up to think what they put that dog through....I can't believe he's not still in jail...(well...given our justice system...yes I guess I can unfortunately) http://fortheloveofthedogblog.com/ne...harles-haskett Found it...sad.

Daniel Charles Haskett. Remember that name everyone.
Old 01-09-2011, 09:11 PM

I have no patience or compassion for anyone who could do this to an animal, let alone a domestic pet. These people have no morals or value of what is right or wrong, they should be psycologically evaluated and we should be very careful about integrating them back into society.these people are sadistic and a threat to normal society. The unfortunate thing is that some people view people who hunt in the same way, that shooting a deer with a gun is as bad as a family pet with a nail gun.
Old 01-09-2011, 09:28 PM

I shudder to think of this person. How in Gods name can you look into the eyes of man's best friend, spurn the love in the dogs eyes, and shoot him with a nailgun?

Some people are alive only because it's illegal to put them feet first through a woodchipper.
Old 01-09-2011, 09:54 PM

I find it absurd that the monster who drug Daisy behind the car is out of jail. I don't know what this country is coming too. I can't speak for other countries, but the justice system here seems to HELP the criminals and sickos, and damn us all by letting them back into society. Someday we will be living in a country crawling with murderers, sex offenders, abusers, and the list goes on all because our justice system protects them from what they deserve.

Those 4 "things" in Camrose come to mind too. They put a cat in a microwave, cooked her to death, all 4 of them got taken into custody and went through the whole court system, and in the end only had to apologize for it. Can you believe that?
Old 01-10-2011, 06:34 AM

Quote:
I remember taking that in psych too...something about being psychopathic and unable to feel empathy or something along those lines.
Yes, that's it. I kinda wish I'd kept some of those course packs now, actually. I think I'd find them more interesing now than I did back when they were homework.

Quote:
And yeah...some 20yr old kids or something along those lines...I believe it was his own dog..."Daisy" maybe?? They did a bunch of other sick crap to it too...still chokes me up to think what they put that dog through....I can't believe he's not still in jail...(well...given our justice system...yes I guess I can unfortunately) http://fortheloveofthedogblog.com/ne...harles-haskett Found it...sad.

Daniel Charles Haskett. Remember that name everyone.
Wow. I've just read the story. And am completely floored. Completely. Why the hell would somebody *do* that ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.pike View Post
The unfortunate thing is that some people view people who hunt in the same way, that shooting a deer with a gun is as bad as a family pet with a nail gun.
Something with which I used to deal with on a regular basis, though people seem to have calmed down a bit on that one. Or rather, the people I speak to seem to have. Not exactly a scientific sample size...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Juice? View Post
I shudder to think of this person. How in Gods name can you look into the eyes of man's best friend, spurn the love in the dogs eyes, and shoot him with a nailgun?
Definitely someone who would text badly in a phych evaluation. I don't know what the best thing to do in that situation is, but I certainly think that the perp is likely a danger to society, albeit one that hasn't been discovered yet.

Probably the only English-speaking, French-Canadian lefty greeniac in Montréal with a 2008 Winchester M70 in .270. Probably.
Old 01-10-2011, 06:39 AM

These tendencies are indicative of a very sick person. The kind you read about who shoot people.