Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Fishing Discussion

Old 03-27-2019, 03:23 PM

Default Click Bait

Have we gotten to this stage in society, and social media? I can tell if I want to watch a video within 10 seconds of clicking on it.

Seems to me there are more important things going on, the stressing over the title of a video.

I don't know the OP, never met him. I like his video's and many others on here .

BW
Old 03-27-2019, 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigwoodsman View Post
Have we gotten to this stage in society, and social media? I can tell if I want to watch a video within 10 seconds of clicking on it.

Seems to me there are more important things going on, the stressing over the title of a video.

I don't know the OP, never met him. I like his video's and many others on here .

BW
Appreciate the comment and totally agree! I'm thinking about titling my next video "fish" just to see the response I get lol that title shouldn't annoy anyone technically lolol
Old 03-27-2019, 03:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricky7 View Post
Appreciate the comment and totally agree! I'm thinking about titling my next video "fish" just to see the response I get lol that title shouldn't annoy anyone technically lolol
Meh...not interested..

Hey man, we all beat to different drums. Do what you do. It takes a lot of effort so hats off to you. I know you are preserving unforgettable memories. No harm in that.

I'm headed off to the Bahamas for bonefishing. I'll report back. Feel free to comment something like "Boring! Videos would have been better than stills."
Old 03-27-2019, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricky7 View Post
I watch your videos because I know they’re going to be about fishing Alberta.

Your product review vids don’t interest me as much. But that’s just me. If I’m looking for a product review I know where to find those.

Keep making your fishing Alberta videos! Title them however you see fit.

BW
Old 03-27-2019, 06:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigwoodsman View Post
I watch your videos because I know they’re going to be about fishing Alberta.

Your product review vids don’t interest me as much. But that’s just me. If I’m looking for a product review I know where to find those.

Keep making your fishing Alberta videos! Title them however you see fit.

BW
These are words of wisdom I will take! Those are for the people who are looking for advice or inexperienced and dont know where to start, not far an experienced angler like yourself(I'm guessing you are). And thanks again I will do just that.
Old 03-27-2019, 06:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNAPFisher View Post
Meh...not interested..

Hey man, we all beat to different drums. Do what you do. It takes a lot of effort so hats off to you. I know you are preserving unforgettable memories. No harm in that.

I'm headed off to the Bahamas for bonefishing. I'll report back. Feel free to comment something like "Boring! Videos would have been better than stills."
Haha thanks il do just that! Have a good trip!
Old 03-27-2019, 07:27 PM

"You can't please all the people all of the time"...Keep up the videos, they are much appreciated.
Old 03-27-2019, 08:06 PM

Outside of AO, Iam not on Facebook or Twitter, etc. When I see on of your posts, I always read or watch. Keep up the posts and videos.
Old 03-27-2019, 08:29 PM

Thanks guys! I will keep posting for sure, I'm thinking maybe bow river video next!