Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 03-26-2019, 11:47 AM

Default Feds want to shut the ski resorts in Banff?

I reading this, it really makes a person how many punitive measures they can think up for Alberta and Canada in general;

https://calgaryherald.com/news/local...box=1553598195
Old 03-26-2019, 11:57 AM

Thumbs down

You have to pay for new voters somehow. Liberal arts need a few more billion $ out east.

Funny how they remember where Alberta is when they are looking for money.

Originally Posted by Twisted Canuck
I wasn't thinking far enough ahead for an outcome, I was ranting. By definition, a rant doesn't imply much forethought.....
Old 03-26-2019, 01:03 PM

How else to force Albertans to go into B.C. to use those mega ski hills they are building. Once Jumbo Wild gets built someone is going to have to use it.
Old 03-26-2019, 01:04 PM

That little princess is trying to destroy Alberta just like dear old dad. The sooner we realize it the better. Time for a separation vote!!

"Me neither but it's all in the eye of the beer holder"
norwestalta

.....out of bounds.....but funny none the less!

LC

"Funny how when a bear eats another bear, no one bats an eye, but......

when a human eats another human, people act like it's the end if the friggin world. News coverage, tweets, blogs, outrage, Piers Morgan etcetc.

Go figure." -Huntinstuff
Old 03-26-2019, 01:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by vcmm View Post
That little princess is trying to destroy Alberta just like dear old dad. The sooner we realize it the better. Time for a separation vote!!
Agreed. Wonder if the soypeople in AB will wake up once their shredding hills are attacked.
Old 03-26-2019, 01:14 PM

If the east coast, quebec, and urban Ontario/BC vote trudeau in again I officially become a separatist. I've just about had enough of the leftist snowflakes.
Old 03-26-2019, 01:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armorman View Post
If the east coast, quebec, and urban Ontario/BC vote trudeau in again I officially become a separatist. I've just about had enough of the leftist snowflakes.
'IF'?

have you forgotten how stupid these people are?

You mean 'when'.

Originally Posted by Twisted Canuck
I wasn't thinking far enough ahead for an outcome, I was ranting. By definition, a rant doesn't imply much forethought.....
Old 03-26-2019, 01:22 PM

Lol, yup!
Old 03-26-2019, 01:50 PM

It's staggering how this government finds every way, large and small, to hurt Albertans....kill the economy, kill business, kill recreational areas, and then pretend that they are all about 'Canadians', 'middle class', 'jobs'....the Liberal minister of Tourism (Melanie Joly, of Quebec of course) was on Power Play the other day, and made the comment that 'we even bought a pipeline to protect jobs', even though that pipeline will never get built. I'm sure that was the point of buying it, at an over inflated price, as it's just taxpayer's money anyway.....the comment was made when defending the whole SNC scandal. It's about the jobs people. Jobs for real Canadians. And that isn't us. Confederation is working exactly according to plan. A country ruled by the Laurentian Elites, and financed by the resources and taxes of western Canada. Sorry, but your vote doesn't count, the Government is decided before the polls close in Manitoba.

Yup, time for a referendum to separate. There is no 'if' for me, I would vote 'Hell Yes', absolutely, and am prepared to donate to any party committed to it.

'You can accomplish a lot more with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.' Al Capone
Old 03-26-2019, 01:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armorman View Post

Confederation is broken, this crap will never end , even if the TruDope is kicked out , there will be other sleazy, slimey politicians from Quebec trying to screw the west
Old 03-26-2019, 02:52 PM

Did you notice the statement by Morneau? He sounds a lot like Trudope and Goodale introducing C71, it's a very similar scenario being laid out.
Old 03-26-2019, 03:02 PM

Sounds like they held a gun to Sunshine's head when they renegotiated their lease.

https://calgaryherald.com/news/local...fuse-from-feds

Grizz
Old 03-26-2019, 03:03 PM

Quote:
Its time Alberta got serious about separation, and used the ground work laid out by Quebec. Enough of this crap already.

BW
Old 03-26-2019, 03:13 PM

Quote:
Its time Alberta got serious about separation, and used the ground work laid out by Quebec. Enough of this crap already.

BW
Old 03-26-2019, 06:05 PM

I am officially a separatist. The old man never cared, the son is too stupid to care, and as long as the eastern idiots keep getting our $ from the feds, they do not care either. I may be wrong, but there is likely not a province in Confederation that has not received equalization $$$ from us in modern times.