Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Fishing Discussion

Old 03-01-2017, 08:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNAPFisher View Post
Yep, Dom4 called that would happen early on.

FYI, at Gull this weekend we were checked by RCMP on sleds. I'm assuming anyone else was as well. Nice guys and easy going. That is a first for me at Gull but still never been checked by F&W there. It is a very busy lake though...

Pigeon, I see and talk with F&W at least once every year.
X2 we must have been stopped by the same guys then! They were two really nice dudes. I actually have never been checked by F&W there either. Like you said its kind of strange.
Old 03-01-2017, 08:43 AM

Had friends get a visit a week ago from a CO. Invited him into their shack for a visit and warm up. Were very pleasant with him and him in return. CO offered them a pike that he had confiscated from another angler. Gave them the fish and a form allowing them to keep it, kindness and civility goes a LONG way.
Old 03-01-2017, 04:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mulecrazy View Post
So your only under their jurisdiction if you sign your fishing license??? WTH are you smoking? so if your hunting but don't have a signed fishing license then they cant touch you? lol. signing a fishing license has sweet buggar all to do with whether or not a fish cop has jurisdiction.
It's Freeman on the Land dogma. Civil contract and all that dribble. Ignore and move on. Proven over and over that the freeman on the land are nuts and their crap doesn't fly when it comes to court. To the point a few have started to go to jail.
Sit back
Pour yourself a tea

Watch us "sportsmen" attack each other and destroy ourselves from within.

From road hunters vs "real hunters" to bowhunters vs rifle hunters, long bows and recurves vs compound user to bow vs crossbow to white hunters vs Native hunters etc etc etc

Enjoy the easy ride, anti hunters. Strange to me why we seem to be doing your job for you.

Excuse me while I go puke.