Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Hunting Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-09-2013, 10:35 PM

Default She,gets her first buck

She has shot 3 does so far and finally got drawn for a mule buck tag, Asked her what did she want to go for , she said she would like a four pointer, so that was our target, we got out and saw eight bucks total, and some were a little to far in the coulées for us to pursue. We were parked when we saw this four pointer coming down the draw, we made a stalk and had her on the ground with the bi-pod she only had a few seconds to make up her mind, she did not pull the trigger , buck went behind another hill and we went on the trail we got to with in 80 yards of it and I set up the tri-pod and it was to high for her, and she could not look thru the scope, I lowered it and got her back on the deer, the buck saw us and was on the run, it was out there about 200 yards and the first shot rang out, no hit, it seemed like forever before the second shot rang out and I turned to our son and said she nailed it. the buck ran about 80 yards and piled up on the side of a hill. I looked at her and she was smiling ear to ear. next week we go for her Moose.

Told her she shot it ,,,she drags it...we let her go about 6 inches lololl

LIFE IS TO SHORT TO HAVE AN UGLY LOOKIN DOG .....GET A LAB