Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Fishing Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-15-2018, 03:29 PM

Default Youtube Creators Post Here

Hello fellow Fishermen/Fisherwomen

As many of you know Youtube is changing their rules in relation to who can make money on youtube by making videos. You must have 1000 subscribers and 4000 hours of watch time in the past year. This is making it harder for new channels to start up and make money. Let's be honest, not many people make a living off of Youtube, but it is nice having some extra spending cash to spend on some toys for the outdoors. (It is quite easy to make somewhere in the $1000-3000 range a year off of it).

I am just 33 people short currently to reach the 1000 Subscribers goal, so if you could subscribe to my channel, that would be awesome.

Link to my Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/FishCrazytoTheCore

I would like it if all Youtubers could post their channels below so I can subscribe to their channels also. This way we can all help each other with our channels. If there are any of you that would like to start up a channel or want a little more info on how to start up a channel, feel free to message me.

I would really like to start something along the lines of a monthly draw for some fishing gear on my channel if there is interest and if I get enough viewers that are looking at my Fishing and outdoors videos. If you are interested in this subscribe to my channel and start watching those fishing videos.