Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Sponsors > Sponsor Forums > Serengeti Fishing Charters

Old 11-27-2013, 12:54 AM
AO Sponsor

Default Black Friday Father's Day Special

Hey guys,

Well, we are looking forward to 2014 season already. This year we are more booked than we ever have been at this point in the year, still with a couple trade shows and tv episodes to come out We feel very fortunate to have such great and loyal guests who have all become great friends as well.

Black Friday seems to be gaining more and more popularity in Canada, so we thought what the heck, why don't we join in on the craze too. Plus give the opportunity for some people to come up and have a trip of a life time at a discount. One of those dates is Father's Day weekend. I'm blessed enough to be able to spend many months of the year with my father whether hunting, fishing, or watching the Canucks lose live at Rogers Arena Fishing is something that definitely brings us together and has allowed us to have the great relationship we do, and we want to enable other father son combo's to potentially be able to experience this first hand as well. While we realize father's day weekend may not work for all, we have opened up a few more dates to the discount as well. BUT the offer is only valid from now until Sunday (Dec. 1st), so be sure to contact me before then if you have any questions.

Below are the dates we are offering 15% off, please contact me if you would like any clarification or any questions. We also have a group of two looking to add one or two anglers to split costs as well, so let me know if that interests you as well.

June 15-17
Aug 22-24
Aug 26-28
Aug 29-31
Sept 1-3

I find early to late June and end of August is when we catch our largest halibut as well. End of August halibut fishing is nothing short of spectacular.

Tight Lines,
David

THIS IS WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT!!!! Darien's Tyee!

www.serengetifishingcharters.com

The BEST Chinook Salmon and Halibut Fishing On the Coast
Old 12-01-2013, 11:34 AM
AO Sponsor

Last day today . Thanks for all the pm's as well!!! Get on out to the coast this year for some unreal halibut and salmon fishing. Better than anywhere else on coast
www.serengetifishingcharters.com

The BEST Chinook Salmon and Halibut Fishing On the Coast