Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 11-01-2015, 12:39 PM
Banned

Default Harper the creep! Good Riddance!

Personally it urges me to smile and chuckle when I read all the pro Harper movement in the comments of this board.

As in, "are you effing kidding me!? LOLOL vomit

Truly shows us the "challenged" nature of quite a few on here. Especially the arm chair prophets whom react not respond to EVERY thread on here, LIKE THEY KNOW SOMETHING smh

And to see vets, and soldiers "going with the flow" in support of a party leader for the last decade, which have officially been charged with fraud, and other indecent acts while attempting to gain and maintain a government. The exact same one who has stolen from, as well as sold out the nation whom they are sworn to protect and shall be concerned for above all else.(sell out to China, TFW's, etc, etc) y'all know exactly what I'm talking about! And have no leg to stand on, to deny WHATS ALREADY BEEN PROVEN! Proof is in the puddin'!

You get ignorant, rude, and terribly disrespectful to your fellow citizen when they show any opposition to your far right wing, disgustingly and inexperienced in "real world economics" unknown, self righteous, and intolerable asses.

Snap out of it! Those citizens in the east of Canada have always paid more in dollar for dollar taxes than you EVER have! Get over yourself, and be thankful for what you do have! As most of all of our fore fathers fought for and gave their lives for us to have it.

And yea, the "kid" isn't the answer, but to all of the people who've voted for our last Prime Minister not once, not twice, yet thrice(which has also been officially contested and founded to be lets just say, fraudulently) they have finally had enough of the dictatorship, the continuous manipulation of historical acts, laws, and studies.. In favour of Industry(of which we ALL depend on)
And you turn your back on them, and talk of disowning, let alone disbanding from the nation. The exact same people who voted WITH you apparently 75% of the time. Time for some to get a grip!
Instead of blaming those in the east( who've had enough of the back stabbing "Harper Government" have a look in the mirror, and help the rest of us figure out what should've been done even before the election.
Responsibility goes all around here.
Shame on the Con party for not recognizing amongst the think tanks, and arm chair brilliance for not electing someone to lead the party and win with, someone worth voting for! Shape up! Come on you can do it, have done it before!

So the next time we fill out ballots there are some people who may protect our so called "privilidges", keep people who are announcing their declaration of citizenship with a face in plain view, rightfully and properly screen any and all potential immigrants, respect our resources for what they are including fresh water, and on and on...

Also- regarding equalization and whatnot.. Whoever the heck decided for PEI, to or any of the Maritime provinces to be separate entities provincially, and have goliaths like our Alberta, Sask, Ontario, or any other massive in land size province or territory needs to take a geography class, and math.. It like all of the ridings.. Competing in parliament and the House of Commons....Just do not add up! It is 2015.. It doesn't work like it used too!

So how's about we all quit our snifflin' and unpatriotic disgraceful banter, pull together and get er done properly and effectively.

No I'm not a "lefty", yet I'm not a "righty" either.. I'm a "real-ly"

I come to an outdoor board to see what you harvested this year, did y'all fill yer freezer and whatnot, who's got the best load/fly/lure to use..

And it's completely spammed with "libtard" this "con artist" that.. Can we keep one of the only escapes we all still have and learn more about " your kids first deer, or brown trout" , your first moose, or 20Th.. And tell the story..

Too many people are too afraid to post anything in fear of being attacked by morons who have an opinion and feel the need to share it umpteen times per thread.. So many always having the last word lol.. This isn't middle school so act like it.
Maybe I'm wrong here.. But this race to get the most posts is pathetic at times.., good god.. Get out and get some fresh air..

I digress, all I'm truly trying to say.. The Conservative party lost! One time out of the last four for goodness sake.. And all you can do is bad mouth everything, relentlessly like a poor looser.. Pull up your pants drop the puck and keep playing, quit the tears and let's play.. This game is still on.. Four years is long enough time to elect a formidable "team captain", and no more of this unsportsmanlike conduct.. It's unbecoming and not helping the cause, nor the nation as a whole..put our heads together and come up with someone worth voting for! ..... Again

And for gods sake start a whole new forum, a political forum. I for one have no place in my hunting camp/ drift boat for talk about politics.. Would urge one to shudder, and get tossed..

And if ya want an example of why my personal disgust of the late Harper Government, here have a gander.....

http://thetyee.ca/Opinion/2015/08/19...dian-Veterans/
Old 11-01-2015, 12:42 PM
Banned

Great what we needed.

Another thread talking about the same thing.
Old 11-01-2015, 12:43 PM

You take from the board what you put into it.

We learn from history that we do not learn from history. - Hegel

Your obligation to fight has not been relieved because the battle is fierce and difficult. Ben Shapiro
Old 11-01-2015, 12:47 PM

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
Old 11-01-2015, 12:53 PM

I've noticed a pattern with lots of the lefty trolls, they seem to display poor 'sportsmanship' in that many are behaving like poor winners. I thought my Facebook feed would improve post-election, but many of the lefty trolls are still throwing poop.

Perhaps they received too many participation awards as children and think they're extra special?

LOT's of irony in that kind of guttersnipe going on about "get over yourself" in his rant.
Old 11-01-2015, 12:58 PM

You guys are too funny! You've been bashing here for months and you're upset someone posts an opposing view. That's an interesting link Copper; thanks.
Old 11-01-2015, 01:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TFNG View Post
You guys are too funny! You've been bashing here for months and you're upset someone posts an opposing view. That's an interesting link Copper; thanks.
Its not the opposing view, its the immature name-calling. But then some just don't get it.
Old 11-01-2015, 01:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TFNG View Post
The link is bunk. The points are nonsense and misleading and pander to the low information crowd. The best years of my career were under PM Harper!
Old 11-01-2015, 01:05 PM

Johnny

Clearly the general discussion forum is not for you.

Coming here is a privilege. Not a privelidge..

Go cry in your blankie

Either get busy living, or get busy dying!
Old 11-01-2015, 01:07 PM

Crickets......lol!!! A top 10 rant for AOF. Decent Cooper.....Decent!
Old 11-01-2015, 01:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by airbornedeerhunter View Post
The link is bunk. The points are nonsense and misleading and pander to the low information crowd. The best years of my career were under PM Harper!
Maybe so, I'll admit I'm not well versed in military matters. They didn't cut out pensions for veterans or leave a billion dollars designated for veterans left unspent?
Old 11-01-2015, 01:08 PM

Thanks for sharing you opinion..

J
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 12108231_10153061559970583_5343942939239344551_n.jpg (20.3 KB, 75 views)
Old 11-01-2015, 01:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaberTosser View Post
Its not the opposing view, its the immature name-calling. But then some just don't get it.
From the guy whose first response was name calling.
Closed Thread