Patches . Battle of the crazeeeeeees .

http://www.therebel.media/toronto_ma..._patch_stabbed
Old 11-01-2015, 08:15 AM

I've got one of those on my truck.

Grizz
Old 11-01-2015, 08:41 AM
Banned

his vest says "I'm the Christian, Satan warned you about."

Why do we let people display their religion in this country? Shameful. He got what he deserved for being an infidel. Get used to it people. {sarc off}

Funny how this hate crime has received so little attention. I wonder what would happen if the religions were reversed? Think we would have heard about it?

Sadly, it looks like very little reporting, no co-operation from police on releasing information to the public, so we may never know the whole story. Was anyone even charged?

Pretty weird if there's any truth to the story. But that's how the media in this country works...if it doesn't fit their agenda the story doesn't exist.
Old 11-01-2015, 10:21 AM

Oh I can't even imagine if a Christian stabbed a muslim for what he was wearing!!!

They get a free pass though, makes ya wonder what's goin' on hey???

Obama sues the company that fired the muslim fellows that refused to deliver alcohol but won't stand up for bakers that refuse to bake cakes. Only Christians can be bigots I guess... only whites can be racist.. only men can be sexist.. what is happening to us?
A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves money from the public treasure. From that moment on the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most money from the public treasury, with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy followed by a dictatorship.
Old 11-01-2015, 11:42 AM

Was just down in Luckenbach, TX. Spotted this guy. He was more than happy to allow me a picture.

I think anyone that would attack this man for wearing that shirt at that particular moment in time would have bit off wayyyy more than he could chew.

NRA/NFA Supporter and "...gun toting tea party psychotard..." -