Excellent story.

I love Bongino, he is awesome.
Old 02-02-2023, 10:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDNOutdoorsman View Post
https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcas...=1000597736890

Excellent story.

Putin said they are attacking to remove Nazis.
They said they are attacking because NATO wants to be closer to Moscow via Ukraine.
They said that NATO was a threat
They said Zelensky was against Russian speakers.

Now for the facts

Zelensky is Jewish
Estonia and Latvia are already closer than Ukraine and part of NATO since 2004
Because of Russian aggression Finland and Sweden both want to join NATO… prior to the war the vast majority of citizens said no
Until this war NATO was decreasing spending… counties were living up to spending limits… now that’s changing
In 19 years of being closer than Ukraine… NATO never attacked… because NATO is defensive
Zelensky’s first language is Russian.

The fact that many republicans have joined the Putin band wagon doesn’t change the facts.

Now is any country perfect. No. But Zelensky in the face of massive aggression and hit squads… when asked if he wanted to flee at the start of the war he said no… send Ukraine weapons instead. When he was being bombed daily and Russia was trying to circle Kiev… he kept doing interviews on the street.

When politicians went to see Putin before the war… he was hiding in Sochi because he was scared of a Covid surge. Zelensky has gone to the front lines to give support to troops. Putin hides and sends kids to the slaughter line.

Ukraine has volunteers fighting to push back Russia. Russia has to force people to fight under penalty of jail or even sending prisoners to the front lines.

Ukraine has taken weapons they’ve never seen prior… learned how to use them and have been hugely successful. Russia can’t even maintain their equipment.

Having Russia as your favourite would be interesting.

Any thoughts that Russia doesn’t have a free media… it’s 100% Putin controlled. Politically they are a dictatorship which is hardly something we should encourage given Trudeau acting the same way.

Putin wants a legacy of rebuilding the USSR. Hope for Canada he fails miserably. For the sake of the Russian people… I hope Putin retires tomorrow.

Chow.

Sun
It is not the most intellectual of the species that survives; it is not the strongest that survives; but the species that survives is the one that is able best to adapt and adjust to the changing environment in which it finds itself. Charles Darwin
Old 02-02-2023, 11:28 PM

Well said!!
Old 02-03-2023, 12:43 AM

Quote:

Excellent story.

If you're going to disparage the Ukraine, at least spell it correctly.

What is Bongino saying that you support? I'm not sure how anyone could be in favor of a communist tyrant invading a peaceful neighbor, regardless of what connection Soros or the Bidens may have with Zelensky.

Gerry Burnie
Old 02-03-2023, 01:24 AM

Quote:

Excellent story.

He's an absolute clown
Old 02-03-2023, 01:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundancefisher View Post
They said they are attacking because NATO wants to be closer to Moscow via Ukraine.

Now for the facts

Zelensky is Jewish
Because of Russian aggression Finland and Sweden both want to join NATO… prior to the war the vast majority of citizens said no
Until this war NATO was decreasing spending… counties were living up to spending limits… now that’s changing
In 19 years of being closer than Ukraine… NATO never attacked… because NATO is defensive

The fact that many republicans have joined the Putin band wagon doesn’t change the facts.

Now is any country perfect. No. But Zelensky in the face of massive aggression and hit squads… when asked if he wanted to flee at the start of the war he said no… send Ukraine weapons instead. When he was being bombed daily and Russia was trying to circle Kiev… he kept doing interviews on the street.

When politicians went to see Putin before the war… he was hiding in Sochi because he was scared of a Covid surge. Zelensky has gone to the front lines to give support to troops. Putin hides and sends kids to the slaughter line.

Ukraine has volunteers fighting to push back Russia. Russia has to force people to fight under penalty of jail or even sending prisoners to the front lines.

Ukraine has taken weapons they’ve never seen prior… learned how to use them and have been hugely successful. Russia can’t even maintain their equipment.

Any thoughts that Russia doesn’t have a free media… it’s 100% Putin controlled. Politically they are a dictatorship which is hardly something we should encourage given Trudeau acting the same way.

Putin wants a legacy of rebuilding the USSR. Hope for Canada he fails miserably. For the sake of the Russian people… I hope Putin retires tomorrow.

Chow.

Sun
Are you saying what Putin said in your first four sentences could not also be facts?

So let’s just omit the facts that Zelensky has Jailed political opponents… Ban the practice of religion (Ukrainian Orthodox),,, invested large amounts of Aid Money into Crypto (of which the company FTX made huge donations back to the US Democratic Party before it collapsed ). Ignore the corruption of the Ukrainian government, and the proven Bio Lab concerns in that country. More than one dozen High Ranking Ukrainian Government officials just forced to resign after they were caught stealing Aid Money…. And not to mention that Zelensky has been shelling his own people in the Donbass region since 2014… The list can go on…

I’m Not a big Putin fan, but it is easier to make Zelensky look good when you omit the bad things about him… Having followed the politics of Ukraine since the fall of the Soviet Union, and having spoke with people and their relatives who still live there, what we are told on western media differs considerably from what is going on…. If what we were told on the news was true, we wouldn’t need to send tanks to Ukraine… We could just send a few more tractors to farmers, and they could just “procure “ Russian tanks… Given some time I’m sure reality will differ greatly from what we were told in the beginning….
Old 02-03-2023, 01:29 AM

Quote:

Now for the facts

Zelensky is Jewish

Chow.

Sun
When you’ve been completely brainwashed by CTV…

Some more facts… Ukraine has the Azov Battalion which is full of Nazi’s.

The war in Ukraine has been going on since 2014 where Ukrainians on the eastern front have been bombed raped and murdered.

The war is between the “elites” for Ukraine’s strong manufacturing base and Ukrainian grain. Both sides are protecting their interests. For example Freeland owns a Condo in Kyiv.

In saying that Russia is our enemy. I don’t really give a damn about some rich ******* losing his fortune in Ukraine. I do care when Putin uses a disinformation campaign on Canadian citizens and turns us against each other. Putin knows he has to destabilize the west if he wants any chance at victory in Ukraine or long term. That’s exactly what he’s been doing with the Covid crap and vaccines. If we want to win in Ukraine we have to unite. Which will be hard to do with a pathological liar in Ottawa along with other prominent leftists like Notley who stoke divisive wedge issues to try and get votes. Also doesn’t help that our Liberal media has lost all credibility.
“If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.” John Stuart Mill
Old 02-03-2023, 04:00 AM

Great thread boys. Thanks for the eye openers. Keep the info coming.
Old 02-03-2023, 05:45 AM

Quote:

Sun
Do you have anything to back that up?

Its hard to believe a right wing republican would back a communist.

Last edited by silver; 02-03-2023 at 05:57 AM.
Old 02-03-2023, 05:58 AM

Oh my freaking God!!!
Russia is ruled by a dictator and there are countless oligarchs with their hands in the pot. They’ve killed 1000s of civilians including children. People are forced to go to war.

Yet some say “brainwashed by the media”

My freaking goodness, how do you say you’ve bought into Kremlin propaganda without wearing a shirt that says you you do? You say things about “media” while listing so called facts about Ukraine that can be disproven in about twenty seconds with a little bit of curiosity and some media literacy skills.

Talk about seeking out only “facts” that suit your narrative.
Old 02-03-2023, 06:17 AM

Time will answer many questions… Apparently having gone through a couple years of turmoil where finger pointing, and labeling things “Conspiracy Theories” continues… what we were told then versus what we know now differs , and some of those so called conspiracies have been proven true. Such as the case with Ukraine. Not siding with Putin, but many things are coming to light everyday… and once again, much of what we were/are told is beginning to differ from what actually is…

Last edited by surhuntsalot; 02-03-2023 at 06:42 AM.
Old 02-03-2023, 06:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver View Post

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/04/07/b...utin-wing.html

2 seconds on Google. I'm lazy so one of the first results with one of those "main stream" names. Remember Trump praising Putin? Not trying to play politics it won't go anywhere but would seem there's a fair bit of support.
Old 02-03-2023, 06:24 AM

Location: At the end of the Thirsty Beaver Trail, Pinsky lake, Alberta.

Russia is run by a rogue monster that simply needs to be put down, then and only then will the country be at ease as will the rest of the world.

Be careful when you follow the masses, sometimes the "M" is silent...
Old 02-03-2023, 06:28 AM

NATO is a defensive alliance. Believing it has anything to do with aggression is Russian propaganda, nothing more.
Like ice cold, it took me about a second.
http://https://amp.theguardian.com/w...in-ukraine-war
http://https://www.reuters.com/techn...rs-2021-06-07/
http://https://www.aljazeera.com/amp...ack-on-ukraine

Last edited by Rvsask; 02-03-2023 at 06:36 AM.
Old 02-03-2023, 06:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rvsask View Post
Oh my freaking God!!!
Russia is ruled by a dictator and there are countless oligarchs with their hands in the pot. They’ve killed 1000s of civilians including children. People are forced to go to war.

Yet some say “brainwashed by the media”

My freaking goodness, how do you say you’ve bought into Kremlin propaganda without wearing a shirt that says you you do? You say things about “media” while listing so called facts about Ukraine that can be disproven in about twenty seconds with a little bit of curiosity and some media literacy skills.

Talk about seeking out only “facts” that suit your narrative.
Yes!
I could not agree more. This is a real issue facing Canada - where divisive politics has made people so contrarian that opinions turn to facts, and facts don't count until they match your story.

If anyone can show me pictures and documented evidence of Ukraine invading Russia and killing thousands of its citizens we could maybe have another discussion - but it is pretty clear to me that Russia invaded Ukraine and has bombed and destroyed parts of their country for almost a year now. Putin's delusions of grandeur are evident in his speeches, and he clearly has nothing left to lose at his age. Regardless of his intentions - what he and Russia have done is wrong, and I hope he gets what is coming to him sooner than later.
Old 02-03-2023, 06:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jef612 View Post
Yes!
I could not agree more. This is a real issue facing Canada - where divisive politics has made people so contrarian that opinions turn to facts, and facts don't count until they match your story.

If anyone can show me pictures and documented evidence of Ukraine invading Russia and killing thousands of its citizens we could maybe have another discussion - but it is pretty clear to me that Russia invaded Ukraine and has bombed and destroyed parts of their country for almost a year now. Putin's delusions of grandeur are evident in his speeches, and he clearly has nothing left to lose at his age. Regardless of his intentions - what he and Russia have done is wrong, and I hope he gets what is coming to him sooner than later.
It’s weird Jef, when you’re middle ground politically you actually question things from both sides and seek further explanation, truth or clarity. The easy way out is accepting only your “facts”. I get it, here that makes you a commie libtard.
Old 02-03-2023, 06:44 AM

Default Wow

Quote:

Excellent story.

Mission accomplished eh tovarich…? Seed is planted. The division made.

It’s sooo easy.

Is this paid or volunteer FSB work?

Now you can sit back and watch it grow.

отличная работа
"I don't always troll, only on days that end in Y."
Old 02-03-2023, 06:47 AM

If you have the opportunity to speak to someone from the Ukraine or is living there you should. You will soon realize there are no angels in that war only devils… on both sides and the citizens are left to painfully suffer. Corruption runs deep and goes back generations. Propaganda comes from all directions. The people suffer as always.
Old 02-03-2023, 06:48 AM

"General Anders of the Polish 2 corps told me that if his corps got between a German Army and a Russian Army he would have trouble deciding which direction to fight."

The fact is that when the German Army moved into Ukraine they were viewed as liberators, that's how swimmingly Russian rule of Ukraine goes. That's where the Nazi accusations originate from, they'd rather fascist Germans then totalitarian Russians, can't say I blame them.

"The Russians are mongols. They are Slavs and a lot of them used to be ruled by ancient Byzantium. From Genghis Kahn to Stalin (Putin) they have not changed. They never will and we will never learn, at least , not until it is too late."
Old 02-03-2023, 06:52 AM

Please refresh my memory. Who invaded an otherwise peaceful and sovereign nation? Like gman said a few post above, it's always the people who suffer. If you want to remove the jewish "nazi" Zelensky then it's pretty easy to do without ruining the entire country.
Old 02-03-2023, 07:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by icecold View Post
https://www.nytimes.com/2022/04/07/b...utin-wing.html

2 seconds on Google. I'm lazy so one of the first results with one of those "main stream" names. Remember Trump praising Putin? Not trying to play politics it won't go anywhere but would seem there's a fair bit of support.
You are going to have to do better than the new york times.
Old 02-03-2023, 07:51 AM

Quote:

Now for the facts

Zelensky is Jewish

Chow.

Sun
No offence Sun and I do respect you. However I have found over the past few years a decent amount of "facts" that you have propogated have also proven to be untrue so I take alot of what you say with a large grain of salt.

Ie Trump colluding with Russia when now we see some who were accusing him are actually guilty of that.

Saying Putin was hiding from Covid when you were probably one of the biggest and strongest advocates on here to do the same, not to mentionhow terribly wrong you have been in that entire debate, however hindsight is 20/20

2 things can be true at the same time, Putin can be a terrible dictator who rules in tyranny and at the same time Zelensky can be incredibly corrupt and manipulative.

I don't always see this as good vs evil, however I feel sorrow for the individuals caught in this game that is being played by others that are using them as the meat to feed it.
Cheers

It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere. Voltaire
Old 02-03-2023, 08:00 AM

Do we always have to pick a side? Why is nobody even talking a trying to negotiate peace? If this conflict is still going in 10 years are we still expected to send unlimited amounts of money and equipment? I’d prefer not to end up on a nuclear war.
Old 02-03-2023, 08:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by surhuntsalot View Post
Are you saying what Putin said in your first four sentences could not also be facts?

So let’s just omit the facts that Zelensky has Jailed political opponents… Ban the practice of religion (Ukrainian Orthodox),,, invested large amounts of Aid Money into Crypto (of which the company FTX made huge donations back to the US Democratic Party before it collapsed ). Ignore the corruption of the Ukrainian government, and the proven Bio Lab concerns in that country. More than one dozen High Ranking Ukrainian Government officials just forced to resign after they were caught stealing Aid Money…. And not to mention that Zelensky has been shelling his own people in the Donbass region since 2014… The list can go on…

I’m Not a big Putin fan, but it is easier to make Zelensky look good when you omit the bad things about him… Having followed the politics of Ukraine since the fall of the Soviet Union, and having spoke with people and their relatives who still live there, what we are told on western media differs considerably from what is going on…. If what we were told on the news was true, we wouldn’t need to send tanks to Ukraine… We could just send a few more tractors to farmers, and they could just “procure “ Russian tanks… Given some time I’m sure reality will differ greatly from what we were told in the beginning….
Jeepers.

Not sure where to begin with you as you appear to be taking your news from fringe groups in the US who are getting their ideas from TASS and other Putin controlled news sources.

Just to help you understand… Ukraine NEVER BANNED Ukrainian Orthodox… WHAT THEY DID DO WAS look for ways to sever the Russian Orthodox influence in the country as it’s leaders were advocating for the war and undermining the country. The head guys in the Russian Orthodox system are all Putin puppets.

Ukraine orthodox used to be an arm of the Russian orthodox and now isn’t.

Thanks for pointing out another thing Russian that Ukraine was perfectly fine with before the war.

If you’re thinking some corruption is a good reason for Russia killing and bombing civilians and so many other atrocities then when are you sending a note to Putin to come attack us… SNC, We … https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...dals_in_Canada.

You realize Zelensky is cleaning up the corruption but it takes time as corruption is deeply rooted in the Old Soviet system and Russian corruption is massive. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corruption_in_Russia

It’s well known a huge part of the Russian military problem is rooted in corruption. People siphoning off money. It’s laughable that somehow in your mind you are justifying the attack on Ukraine.
It is not the most intellectual of the species that survives; it is not the strongest that survives; but the species that survives is the one that is able best to adapt and adjust to the changing environment in which it finds itself. Charles Darwin
Old 02-03-2023, 08:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cody j View Post
Do we always have to pick a side? Why is nobody even talking a trying to negotiate peace? If this conflict is still going in 10 years are we still expected to send unlimited amounts of money and equipment? I’d prefer not to end up on a nuclear war.
I would be willing to see mushroom clouds rather than see Putin win. If we don't help to stop him now when he is relatively weak, we will have to stop him later when he learns from his mistakes and comes back stronger -- and the chance of nuclear war will be far more certain then.

The best for everyone would be for him to fall into a slowly operating wood chipper on live TV.

Marshall McLuhan
Old 02-03-2023, 08:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver View Post

https://accountability.gop/ukraine-quotes/
Old 02-03-2023, 08:51 AM
Banned

It's Friday February 3 and Joe Biden is still the worst president in the history of the United States of America
Old 02-03-2023, 08:58 AM

AO has joined the ranks of Putin disinformation.

Bizarre.

Take note.
Old 02-03-2023, 09:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by raab View Post
When you’ve been completely brainwashed by CTV…

Some more facts… Ukraine has the Azov Battalion which is full of Nazi’s.

The war in Ukraine has been going on since 2014 where Ukrainians on the eastern front have been bombed raped and murdered.

The war is between the “elites” for Ukraine’s strong manufacturing base and Ukrainian grain. Both sides are protecting their interests. For example Freeland owns a Condo in Kyiv.

In saying that Russia is our enemy. I don’t really give a damn about some rich ******* losing his fortune in Ukraine. I do care when Putin uses a disinformation campaign on Canadian citizens and turns us against each other. Putin knows he has to destabilize the west if he wants any chance at victory in Ukraine or long term. That’s exactly what he’s been doing with the Covid crap and vaccines. If we want to win in Ukraine we have to unite. Which will be hard to do with a pathological liar in Ottawa along with other prominent leftists like Notley who stoke divisive wedge issues to try and get votes. Also doesn’t help that our Liberal media has lost all credibility.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azov_Regiment They are full of them if you believe Russian state news which has pushed that hard leading up to their attack. Fact is there are small numbers of radicals in all countries. No justification for war. Plus… the battalion was finance by a Jewish guy it appears.

Russian people are not enemies. They are brainwashed by Putin and his cronies. Media is 100% Putin controlled.

You are right… Putin’s misinformation strategy works incredibly well by tossing out tons of conspiracies and false info mixed with just enough fact to sway the gullible masses.

Media across the globe has become opinion pieces and entertainment pieces sadly… but western media… while often biased is not state controlled like Russia for example.

The west has united again Putin. I have a number of friends who are of Russian heritage. I hope for the sake of the Russian people that Putin stops his madness today.
Old 02-03-2023, 09:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bessiedog View Post
Mission accomplished eh tovarich…? Seed is planted. The division made.

It’s sooo easy.

Is this paid or volunteer FSB work?

Now you can sit back and watch it grow.

отличная работа
His hero is also the same guy who championed the conspiracy that Biden stole the election. Not one shred of proof has every been found. Trumps war chest collected from his minions to root out the conspiracy failed and he pocketed the money. Every court case lost due to lack of evidence.

Yet… some hold dear to this theory that likely Putin’s minions keep pushing to undermine western democracy.

This guy is the messiah of the hard core Republican Trumpers. Bizarre world some live in.

сумасшедшие рабочие места
Closed Thread