Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 02-05-2023, 08:24 AM

Default Amazon go stores

The future of shopping? If you think self serve check out takes jobs how about a store with no employees you scan to get in then take whatever you want and when you walk out your credit card is charged a receipt is emailed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdbumR6Bhd8
Old 02-05-2023, 08:37 AM

I remember reading about it more than few years back. Considering it hasn't taken off on major scale I'd say it's not happening any time soon.
Old 02-05-2023, 08:43 AM

2000 years ago, John, Jesus’ beloved disciple was given a vision of the end of the age. He was shown a time where no one could take apart in any commerce without an official “mark” that was a sign of a dictator who ruled the world, “the Beast,” as John referred to him as.

“He required everyone—small and great, rich and poor, free and slave—to be given a mark on the right hand or on the forehead. 17 And no one could buy or sell anything without that mark, which was either the name of the beast or the number representing his name. 18 Wisdom is needed here.”

Hmmm…
Old 02-05-2023, 08:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ak77 View Post
I remember reading about it more than few years back. Considering it hasn't taken off on major scale I'd say it's not happening any time soon.
Hope not. Could you imagine if Trudeau had a switch and could shut off our ability to purchase if we didn’t carry on in lockstep with him?

Dude’s bank accounts frozen cuz they donated $50 to Freedom Convoy.

It’s a brave new world for sure.

Last edited by sns2; 02-05-2023 at 08:54 AM.
Old 02-05-2023, 09:09 AM

Next will be bar code tattoos on newborn baby's with DNA codes included
Old 02-05-2023, 11:18 AM

Pretty soon you will need a membership number to get into Costco... the horror!

ARG

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjemac View Post
It has been scientifically proven that a 308 round will not leave your property -- they essentially fall dead at the fence line. But a 38 round, when fired from a handgun, will of its own accord leave your property and destroy any small schools nearby.
Old 02-05-2023, 02:32 PM

They are a reality in Asia already in one form or another.
https://www.japan-experience.com/all...store-in-japan
Old 02-05-2023, 02:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sns2 View Post
2000 years ago, John, Jesus’ beloved disciple was given a vision of the end of the age. He was shown a time where no one could take apart in any commerce without an official “mark” that was a sign of a dictator who ruled the world, “the Beast,” as John referred to him as.

“He required everyone—small and great, rich and poor, free and slave—to be given a mark on the right hand or on the forehead. 17 And no one could buy or sell anything without that mark, which was either the name of the beast or the number representing his name. 18 Wisdom is needed here.”

Hmmm…
If the world bank is "the beast" and our encrypted banking cards are "the mark" - one could argue this prophecy has come to pass ....

But the again, you could make an argument to support virtually any cryptic statement, riddle, or prophecy and interpret it so many ways applying equally nebulous information (or random events) and give it meaning and tie it into whatever truth you want to believe I guess.
Old 02-05-2023, 02:47 PM

Quote:

Hmmm…
What if they give me one on the left hand or the back of the neck?
Old 02-05-2023, 03:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EZM View Post
If the world bank is "the beast" and our encrypted banking cards are "the mark" - one could argue this prophecy has come to pass ....

But the again, you could make an argument to support virtually any cryptic statement, riddle, or prophecy and interpret it so many ways applying equally nebulous information (or random events) and give it meaning and tie it into whatever truth you want to believe I guess.
As a young man I spent a lot of time wondering about that particular prophesy. I could not fathom how it could happen, but then computers came and slowly the light began to come on. If some could build a super computer and we were all linked it come come to pass. Well guess what.... The freezing of bank accounts really spooked me, wouldn't even need extra police to enforce the rule . Just chip a person and done. I would be careful just dismissing it.... It is quit clear in the Bible that the "end times" will feature a one world government and that you will not be able to hide, buy or sell without the mark. Given WEF's version of what the future should look like I would think more would be spooked.

Thomas Sowell
Old 02-05-2023, 07:20 PM

The end of times could be the last 500 years before judgement days !
Old 02-05-2023, 07:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishnguy View Post
What if they give me one on the left hand or the back of the neck?
This would mean you vote Liberal.
Old 02-06-2023, 06:01 AM

Quote:

Hmmm…
One can argue that referred to Caesar and his crown (you left out the …“these events will occur within your lifetime”), or hitler and his swastika

People trying to control other people isn’t new and certainly didn’t start with that prophesy. I see it more as a general warning about the nature of government.
Old 02-06-2023, 02:45 PM

Quote:
This would mean you vote Liberal.
Lol.