Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 03-16-2023, 01:16 PM

No disrespect to David Johnston who is very probably an honourable man.
But...

Is a member of the Trudeau Foundation
Which accepted a $200,000 donation from the Chinese Government of which $60,000 was to be spent putting up a statue of Daddy
and of which my brother is still a member

That shouldn't cause any issues should it, I'm Justin, people like me.

As previously - you just can't make this **** up
Old 03-16-2023, 01:25 PM

Special Rapporteur defined:

A friend of the Turd's, who is paid big bucks, to agree with and support the Lieberal corruption....it just never ends

Mr Conservation
Old 03-16-2023, 01:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Conservation View Post
it just never ends
And yet here we are…
Old 03-16-2023, 02:50 PM

[QUOTE=Sundog57;4619109]No disrespect to David Johnston who is very probably an honourable man.
But...

If he was honourable like you say he would have refused the appointment due to conflicting interests.
Old 03-16-2023, 03:22 PM

[QUOTE=cowmanbob;4619130]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundog57 View Post
But...

If he was honourable like you say he would have refused the appointment due to conflicting interests.
Good point, but liberals hardly ever recuse themselves when investigating, judging, trying, and sentencing themselves. It's the lieberal way you know!

BW
Old 03-16-2023, 03:35 PM

I was not holding my breath that el presedente would actually appoint a true independent person to head this so called investigation. I also did not know David Johnston was a family friend and worked for the foundation until today.

So it is no surprise it is the same ol same old stuff from the Turds. This investigation will take its own sweet time in hopes the voters forget about yet another scandal. And it saves Jughead from having to grow some balls and pull the pin on his coalition. What a crazy Canada we live in today where one party/leader gets away with so much BS. No way any other leader would have survived one, yet alone this many of Turds scandals.
Old 03-16-2023, 03:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sooner View Post
I was not holding my breath that el presedente would actually appoint a true independent person to head this so called investigation. I also did not know David Johnston was a family friend and worked for the foundation until today.

So it is no surprise it is the same ol same old stuff from the Turds. This investigation will take its own sweet time in hopes the voters forget about yet another scandal. And it saves Jughead from having to grow some balls and pull the pin on his coalition. What a crazy Canada we live in today where one party/leader gets away with so much BS. No way any other leader would have survived one, yet alone this many of Turds scandals.
You would think the idiot in Ottawa would get the hint and step down. CSIS leaked the information for a reason.

I found this quote from the Public Safety Report below interesting. I am not sure how they would handle a Prime Minister who has become a threat to National Security, but I guess we will find out.

“We are aware that threat actors, have sought to clandestinely target politicians, political parties, electoral nomination processes and media outlets to influence public opinion and ultimately advance their geopolitical interests.“

https://www.publicsafety.gc.ca/cnt/t...625/08-en.aspx
“If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.” John Stuart Mill
Old 03-16-2023, 03:58 PM

Why does it matter what Trumao wants with his “special rapporteur”? This is a public matter. We don’t need anyone telling us whether we need there to be a public investigation…I’m not sure where the disconnect is/why his opinion even matters.
Old 03-16-2023, 04:54 PM

I’m anxious to see what CISIS leaks next. I truly believe the worst is yet to come.
Our best hope is CISIS takes him out.

BW
Old 03-16-2023, 05:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigwoodsman View Post
I’m anxious to see what CISIS leaks next. I truly believe the worst is yet to come.
Our best hope is CISIS takes him out.

BW
No kidding. For all his efforts to thwart this inquiry before it happens, it tells me he has some big skeletons in the closet that have to do with his China pals.
Old 03-17-2023, 01:15 PM

The Turd is governing as if he has a majority government. Oh wait a minute he does and Jagmeet and the NDP have him propped up to do just that.

Heard the turd berating the conservatives and bloc parties for taking a stance against Johnstone's appointment, while avoiding questions of his own relationship with Johnstone and Johnstone's role in the Trudeau Foundation which willing accepts money from the CCP.

If Jag is a man he would withdraw his support of the lieberals and topple this government with a non-confidence vote over the upcoming budget. Then the new government can do a thorough vetting of the Chinese interference in our democracy.

BW
Old 03-17-2023, 09:11 PM

I smell bull****.....there must be a liberal near by
Old 03-17-2023, 09:42 PM

Special rapporteur.

Someone who comes in and sweeps things under the rug and changes the channel for you.
Old 03-18-2023, 05:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolpete1 View Post
only in canada can the criminal pick his own person to investigate him. this country needs an overhaul.
That's pretty much it right there. Pathetic. Then when this stooge says no need for a Public Inquiry the Turd can say he tried to be transparent by appointing this clown and then skate like he does on every other corrupt thing he has done.
Old 03-18-2023, 07:38 AM

Johnston's mandate will be so narrow in scope nothing will come of it. We will probably never get to the truth.

It almost seems to be a game with Trudeau...get in deep crap and then maneuver your way out.
Old 03-18-2023, 07:52 AM

Quote:
The Turd is governing as if he has a majority government. Oh wait a minute he does and Jagmeet and the NDP have him propped up to do just that.

Heard the turd berating the conservatives and bloc parties for taking a stance against Johnstone's appointment, while avoiding questions of his own relationship with Johnstone and Johnstone's role in the Trudeau Foundation which willing accepts money from the CCP.

If Jag is a man he would withdraw his support of the lieberals and topple this government with a non-confidence vote over the upcoming budget. Then the new government can do a thorough vetting of the Chinese interference in our democracy.

BW
Agreed. From a basic morality perspective, Jagmeet should be demanding--at minimum--Trudeau step down or push failed confidence vote to trigger an election.
Old 03-18-2023, 08:18 AM

Quote:

BW
Quote:
Originally Posted by jstubbs View Post
Agreed. From a basic morality perspective, Jagmeet should be demanding--at minimum--Trudeau step down or push failed confidence vote to trigger an election.
That would turn Jag back into a poor nobody, and that isn't going to happen.
Just like the Turd, Jag is addicted to the attention, 'passive income', and free stuff that come with being a compromised politician.
He can't break the habit, it's like crack.
Old 03-18-2023, 09:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBintheNorth View Post
That would turn Jag back into a poor nobody, and that isn't going to happen.
Just like the Turd, Jag is addicted to the attention, 'passive income', and free stuff that come with being a compromised politician.
He can't break the habit, it's like crack.
Agree. Singh has his head so far up the Turd's arse he can wink at him when he brushes his teeth. The NDP is broke and can't afford an election so he will keep riding the Turd's coat tails as long as he can.
Old 03-18-2023, 09:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundog57 View Post
But...

Is a member of the Trudeau Foundation
Which accepted a $200,000 donation from the Chinese Government of which $60,000 was to be spent putting up a statue of Daddy
and of which my brother is still a member

That shouldn't cause any issues should it, I'm Justin, people like me.

As previously - you just can't make this **** up
David Johnston may very well be an honorable man...but after the Turd has used up his last shreds of dignity with his newest kangaroo court justice, he'll be just another corrupt liberal, having told just the right lies and paid the taxpayer's dollars. I kinda feel for him, an old man being used like that.
Old 03-18-2023, 10:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunluvr View Post
David Johnston may very well be an honorable man...but after the Turd has used up his last shreds of dignity with his newest kangaroo court justice, he'll be just another corrupt liberal, having told just the right lies and paid the taxpayer's dollars. I kinda feel for him, an old man being used like that.
Not buying it. Another spin by the lieberals. If David Johnston was honourable he wouldn’t have taken the role. Everyone & their dog knows this must be a public investigation…the stall tactics at play here by the lieberals are crazy. If they have nothing to hide, why are they going to amazing lengths to prevent a public inquiry?

This all comes down to one simple pointed question:

Why don’t the lieberals want an immediate public inquiry?

Last edited by I’d rather be outdoors; 03-18-2023 at 10:30 AM.
Old 03-18-2023, 11:08 AM

A 'SPECIAL RAPORTEUR' is a 'SPECIAL FRIEND' of the turds
Old 03-18-2023, 11:40 AM

Old 03-18-2023, 12:14 PM

The super extra double special rapaturd. Has no honour or he’d refuse the job.
Old 03-18-2023, 02:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by glen moa View Post
The super extra double special rapaturd. Has no honour or he’d refuse the job.
Like it or not, this is all we're gonna get. The least honorable of them all makes the rules. If he refused the job, he'd be calling a fellow liberal a corrupt lying manipulator. As accurate as that is, I doubt Johnston feels that way.
Old 03-18-2023, 03:52 PM

You know, it’s kinda funny that “Special Rapporteur” wasn’t listed as a career choice in schools. Why have I wasted soo many years doing practical jobs when I could have been a “special rapporteur”. Almost sounds too good to be true and like it’s made up or something…ah well, what a waste.
Old 03-18-2023, 04:08 PM

i feel the longer he's in office that Canada needs a coupe de tate or a Lee Harvey Oswald . It getting to the point of ridiculousness watching the country slip away. How much longer do we put up with this crap? Can't even vote him out ffs.
Old 03-18-2023, 07:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolpete1 View Post
i feel the longer he's in office that Canada needs a coupe de tate or a Lee Harvey Oswald . It getting to the point of ridiculousness watching the country slip away. How much longer do we put up with this crap? Can't even vote him out ffs.
I really hope CISIS has a plan to get rid of this rappatouer appointing idiot.

BW
Old 03-18-2023, 07:39 PM

The worst part of all of this is Trudeau has proven to future politicians that there is no repercussions in Canada. Don’t think for one second that every political party has been watching thinking about how they can push their own BS

If there is not change to hold politicians accountable in Canada the level of corruption will increase. This is not a party issue this is a problem with the political system in Canada
Old 03-18-2023, 07:45 PM

If David Johnson truly is a man of honour he would step down as special rapporteur and call for an investigation.
Bluedog
Old 03-18-2023, 07:51 PM

Default Rapporteur?

The answer to the question is: It is NOT a public enquiry or God help us a Royal Commission. WE never hear about those anymore, too bad.

Politicians are a tribe unto themselves, more like one another than like us.