Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Fishing Discussion

Old 05-05-2022, 08:30 PM

Default Fly-In fishing trip. Who wants to come?

Hey Folks,

Thought I'd reach out. I've been doing an annual trip for the last 12 years to vermilionlakeoutfitters.com up in northern Saskatchewan. My good friend (owner/operator) Mel is going to hang it up after this year. I would love to get up there 1 last time, and I'd like to extend the opportunity to anyone interested. Here's the basics: Aug 23 - 30. 7 days fishing. $2500 per person, includes airfare, meals, boats, gas, cabin. Your responsible for any booze, snacks, and getting to buffalo Narrows airport. Single Otter float plane. Perfect for 6 guys and gear. He is the only place on the lake, you will not see another soul!! Access to 7 different lakes in the area. Lake Trout, Pike, Walleye, whitefish, burbout, perch. This is a once in a lifetime trip, really awesome. Mel will guide you, or if you wish..... get up, take a boat and go explore.

Anyone interested please Pm me or text me 780-232-8015 Terry

He needs $1000 deposit each by June 15 and the balance (1500) by July 15

This is truly a fishermans paradise and a trip for the memory books.

Feel free to check out the website for more info, and contact me if you are interested in going. 6 people would be perfect.

Terry
Old 05-06-2022, 03:51 AM

You guys gonna fish Loon Mud. Heard some giants in there !!!!! I booked it the first year of Covid and we had to cancel it. Great place I heard
Old 05-06-2022, 04:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by guru fisher View Post
You guys gonna fish Loon Mud. Heard some giants in there !!!!! I booked it the first year of Covid and we had to cancel it. Great place I heard
You bet we are!!! Still room if your interested. Great group of guys.
Old 05-09-2022, 06:18 PM

I was lucky enough to join on this trip a few years ago with terry and I can say it is an amazing trip and memories I’ll never forget! If the wife wouldn’t kill me if I canceled all our other vacations we already have planned for this summer I would 100% be joining again. Seriously if you like a good time with no cell reception and hanging out with a great group of guys… go on this trip. Oh and the fishing is a bonus too
Old 05-10-2022, 05:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikehunter1989 View Post
I was lucky enough to join on this trip a few years ago with terry and I can say it is an amazing trip and memories I’ll never forget! If the wife wouldn’t kill me if I canceled all our other vacations we already have planned for this summer I would 100% be joining again. Seriously if you like a good time with no cell reception and hanging out with a great group of guys… go on this trip. Oh and the fishing is a bonus too
Alex. Buddy. We sure had a blast, wish you could come. So far have a couple of returnees and a couple virgins. Should be an awesome time.

Still a couple spots available.
Old 05-25-2022, 10:49 PM

Thought I'd bump this one, deadline approaching. Anyone interested in an awesome fly in only trip to northern sask. Let me know as there are still 2 spots available.