Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 10-18-2016, 12:00 PM
Banned

Default James Okeefe releases second under cover video massive voter fraud

https://d1sb17b1leotpq.cloudfront.ne...ter-fraud.html
Old 10-18-2016, 12:25 PM

My question to you is. If the Democrats have been doing something for the last 50 years what makes you think the Republicans aren't?
I think it's almost a lock that whatever one party is doing, the other is as well.

Either way I can't wait for the election to be over so things calm down around here. I'm pretty sick of how much the American election has intruded on my day to day life.
Old 10-18-2016, 12:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzy View Post
My question to you is. If the Democrats have been doing something for the last 50 years what makes you think the Republicans aren't?
I think it's almost a lock that whatever one party is doing, the other is as well.

Either way I can't wait for the election to be over so things calm down around here. I'm pretty sick of how much the American election has intruded on my day to day life.
We only have proof of voter fraud being committed by DemocRATS.
If you have proof of republicans committing voter fraud please share it with us.
Only you control what you choose to read , if it makes you sick stop reading about it
It's really that simple
Old 10-18-2016, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stringer View Post
If you have proof of republicans committing voter fraud please share it with us.
Only you control what you choose to read , if it makes you sick stop reading about it
It's really that simple
I'm not going looking for proof lol. I'm just using common sense.
I was actually referring to my life not my phone lol. If I didn't have some time to kill I wouldn't have read any of it. I'm not sure I consider any of this proof anyway... I might file it under tinfoil malitia and ignore it.
Old 10-18-2016, 01:11 PM

Quote:
It's really that simple
Just to be clear.

are you:
  1. American living in America
  2. American living in Canada
  3. Canadian living in America
  4. Canadian living in Canada

Just curious where you passion is leading you from and to.
It is not the most intellectual of the species that survives; it is not the strongest that survives; but the species that survives is the one that is able best to adapt and adjust to the changing environment in which it finds itself. Charles Darwin
Old 10-18-2016, 01:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundancefisher View Post
Just to be clear.

are you:

I'm wondering the same about the Trump haters on here.
Old 10-18-2016, 01:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fargineyesore View Post
I'm wondering the same about the Trump haters on here.
Regardless of if we like or not, American policy and who they chose to be president will affect all of the categories you listed. Even run of the mill presidents of the US cause Canadians and many others to be in Iraq and Afghanistan, as well as a lot of Syrians to be in France or Germany.
Having an unbalanced sociopathic criminal in charge of the US could have a long lasting effect on you regardless of who you are and where you live.
Old 10-18-2016, 01:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundancefisher View Post
Just to be clear.

are you:

One of the above

What really amazes me is the lack of foresight a lot off Trump haters exhibit
For example Hillary is calling for an open boarder state like the EU which will include Canada , Mexico , Central and South America which potentially opens our borders to 600 million people , now just think about that for a second and see what consequences that holds for your children and grand children. If your having trouble with that respond back and I'll give you something to think about.
Old 10-18-2016, 03:12 PM

Quote:
One of the above

What really amazes me is the lack of foresight a lot off Trump haters exhibit
For example Hillary is calling for an open boarder state like the EU which will include Canada , Mexico , Central and South America which potentially opens our borders to 600 million people , now just think about that for a second and see what consequences that holds for your children and grand children. If your having trouble with that respond back and I'll give you something to think about.
Ok then.

Given your strong stance for Trump and hatred for Clinton one would think you have to be American.

Canadians have a passing interest and find the whole thing funny...not in potential violent opposition to the results.

I personally care less if she is a liar and he is a nut bar. I want to know which one is better for Canada and better for Albertans.

What would you say?
It is not the most intellectual of the species that survives; it is not the strongest that survives; but the species that survives is the one that is able best to adapt and adjust to the changing environment in which it finds itself. Charles Darwin
Old 10-18-2016, 12:45 PM
Banned

Quote:

Funny how you seem to lap up the stories denigrating Trump, but anything to show the other side's indiscretions and now you "are sick of it".

Funny how that works.
Old 10-18-2016, 12:55 PM

Quote:
Funny how you seem to lap up the stories denigrating Trump, but anything to show the other side's indiscretions and now you "are sick of it".

Funny how that works.
Actually most of what I see is anti Trump. I don't lap up much of anything. I don't have a horse in the race.
Old 10-18-2016, 01:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Actually most of what I see is anti Trump. I don't lap up much of anything. I don't have a horse in the race.
You don't find it strange that unsubstantiated accusations from women against Trump are front page news on all these main stream media organizations and they continue to just hammer on that, but the information that is contained in the videos that Stringer posted is nowhere to be found in the mainstream media outlets? The guy was fired from the organization he works for, so they were obviously concerned, but not one of the mainstream media outlets is reporting on this.

What does that tell you?
Old 10-19-2016, 02:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
You don't find it strange that unsubstantiated accusations from women against Trump are front page news on all these main stream media organizations and they continue to just hammer on that, but the information that is contained in the videos that Stringer posted is nowhere to be found in the mainstream media outlets? The guy was fired from the organization he works for, so they were obviously concerned, but not one of the mainstream media outlets is reporting on this.

What does that tell you?
I'm quoting myself, but take a look at this article and ask yourself why Breitbart has to air this, and why is the mainstream media like CNN, the New York Times, Washington Post, etc. not airing this and interviewing this woman, like they did with the Trump accusers.

It's a real sad state of affairs when the Media can control and suppress the information people need to make informed decisions. The media coverage in our last election and what is happening with the US election is sickening. If you don't kiss the media's butt, they will do everything in their power to ruin your life, and they have all too many followers that support their actions.

http://www.edmontonsun.com/2016/10/1...ed-her-3-times
Closed Thread