Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 10-18-2016, 12:00 PM
Banned

Default James Okeefe releases second under cover video massive voter fraud

https://d1sb17b1leotpq.cloudfront.ne...ter-fraud.html
Old 10-18-2016, 12:25 PM

My question to you is. If the Democrats have been doing something for the last 50 years what makes you think the Republicans aren't?
I think it's almost a lock that whatever one party is doing, the other is as well.

Either way I can't wait for the election to be over so things calm down around here. I'm pretty sick of how much the American election has intruded on my day to day life.
Old 10-18-2016, 12:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzy View Post
My question to you is. If the Democrats have been doing something for the last 50 years what makes you think the Republicans aren't?
I think it's almost a lock that whatever one party is doing, the other is as well.

Either way I can't wait for the election to be over so things calm down around here. I'm pretty sick of how much the American election has intruded on my day to day life.
We only have proof of voter fraud being committed by DemocRATS.
If you have proof of republicans committing voter fraud please share it with us.
Only you control what you choose to read , if it makes you sick stop reading about it
It's really that simple
Old 10-18-2016, 12:45 PM
Banned

Quote:

Funny how you seem to lap up the stories denigrating Trump, but anything to show the other side's indiscretions and now you "are sick of it".

Funny how that works.
Old 10-18-2016, 12:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fargineyesore View Post
Funny how you seem to lap up the stories denigrating Trump, but anything to show the other side's indiscretions and now you "are sick of it".

Funny how that works.
Actually most of what I see is anti Trump. I don't lap up much of anything. I don't have a horse in the race.
Old 10-18-2016, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stringer View Post
If you have proof of republicans committing voter fraud please share it with us.
Only you control what you choose to read , if it makes you sick stop reading about it
It's really that simple
I'm not going looking for proof lol. I'm just using common sense.
I was actually referring to my life not my phone lol. If I didn't have some time to kill I wouldn't have read any of it. I'm not sure I consider any of this proof anyway... I might file it under tinfoil malitia and ignore it.
Old 10-18-2016, 01:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Actually most of what I see is anti Trump. I don't lap up much of anything. I don't have a horse in the race.
You don't find it strange that unsubstantiated accusations from women against Trump are front page news on all these main stream media organizations and they continue to just hammer on that, but the information that is contained in the videos that Stringer posted is nowhere to be found in the mainstream media outlets? The guy was fired from the organization he works for, so they were obviously concerned, but not one of the mainstream media outlets is reporting on this.

What does that tell you?
Old 10-18-2016, 01:11 PM

Quote:
It's really that simple
Just to be clear.

are you:
  1. American living in America
  2. American living in Canada
  3. Canadian living in America
  4. Canadian living in Canada

Just curious where you passion is leading you from and to.
It is not the most intellectual of the species that survives; it is not the strongest that survives; but the species that survives is the one that is able best to adapt and adjust to the changing environment in which it finds itself. Charles Darwin
Old 10-18-2016, 01:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundancefisher View Post
Just to be clear.

are you:

I'm wondering the same about the Trump haters on here.
Old 10-18-2016, 01:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fargineyesore View Post
I'm wondering the same about the Trump haters on here.
Regardless of if we like or not, American policy and who they chose to be president will affect all of the categories you listed. Even run of the mill presidents of the US cause Canadians and many others to be in Iraq and Afghanistan, as well as a lot of Syrians to be in France or Germany.
Having an unbalanced sociopathic criminal in charge of the US could have a long lasting effect on you regardless of who you are and where you live.
Old 10-18-2016, 01:48 PM

so Stringer.....?

can you explain the results of the 2000 election to me...?

and how it wan't fraudulent?.... hanging chad and all.....

how DID those democrats manipulate that election and why did they pick bush jr..?
"I don't always troll, only on days that end in Y."
Old 10-18-2016, 01:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ak-71 View Post
Regardless of if we like or not, American policy and who they chose to be president will affect all of the categories you listed. Even run of the mill presidents of the US cause Canadians and many others to be in Iraq and Afghanistan, as well as a lot of Syrians to be in France or Germany.
Having an unbalanced sociopathic criminal in charge of the US could have a long lasting effect on you regardless of who you are and where you live.
Are you talking about trump or Clinton??!!
Cat
Old 10-18-2016, 01:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Just to be clear.

are you:

One of the above

What really amazes me is the lack of foresight a lot off Trump haters exhibit
For example Hillary is calling for an open boarder state like the EU which will include Canada , Mexico , Central and South America which potentially opens our borders to 600 million people , now just think about that for a second and see what consequences that holds for your children and grand children. If your having trouble with that respond back and I'll give you something to think about.
Old 10-18-2016, 01:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bessiedog View Post
so Stringer.....?

can you explain the results of the 2000 election to me...?

and how it wan't fraudulent?.... hanging chad and all.....

how DID those democrats manipulate that election and why did they pick bush jr..?
Who was accused of voter fraud and please be specific
Old 10-18-2016, 01:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by catnthehat View Post
Cat
I don't dare using the name any more, her picture alone closed 2 threads in less than 5 minutes and earned me a point from you.

But anyhow this has to be investigated, I would, actually, expect Hillary to condemn everybody mentioned in the video from every MSM platform if there is any slight connection to any organization with word "Democratic" in the name, or making fun of it if she is absolutely sure there is none. Keeping it under the rug is not smart IMO and very suspicious. It will come up in debates anyway, can't keep it silent forever

Last edited by ak-71; 10-18-2016 at 02:14 PM.
Old 10-18-2016, 02:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by catnthehat View Post
Cat
well played Cat Haha
Old 10-18-2016, 02:18 PM

The whole MSM response reminds me how Georgia attacked North Ossetia in 2008 - I was watching news, reading blogs about the war for couple days,nothing in American MSM until Russia intervened - then it was all over the MSM.
Putin must be jealous, doubt he could silence every TV station and newspaper that well.
Old 10-18-2016, 03:12 PM

Quote:
One of the above

What really amazes me is the lack of foresight a lot off Trump haters exhibit
For example Hillary is calling for an open boarder state like the EU which will include Canada , Mexico , Central and South America which potentially opens our borders to 600 million people , now just think about that for a second and see what consequences that holds for your children and grand children. If your having trouble with that respond back and I'll give you something to think about.
Ok then.

Given your strong stance for Trump and hatred for Clinton one would think you have to be American.

Canadians have a passing interest and find the whole thing funny...not in potential violent opposition to the results.

I personally care less if she is a liar and he is a nut bar. I want to know which one is better for Canada and better for Albertans.

What would you say?
It is not the most intellectual of the species that survives; it is not the strongest that survives; but the species that survives is the one that is able best to adapt and adjust to the changing environment in which it finds itself. Charles Darwin
Old 10-18-2016, 03:38 PM

Quote:
Ok then.
Canadians have a passing interest and find the whole thing funny...not in potential violent opposition to the results.
My guess is - one Canadian telling another what to think and how to feel about US elections.
Old 10-18-2016, 03:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Ok then.

Given your strong stance for Trump and hatred for Clinton one would think you have to be American.

I personally care less if she is a liar and he is a nut bar. I want to know which one is better for Canada and better for Albertans.

What would you say?
What do you think about her open border policy that would open up Canada's border up to a potential 600 million people. What consequences would that have to you ,your children and grandchildren?
Old 10-18-2016, 03:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ak-71 View Post
My guess is - one Canadian telling another what to think and how to feel about US elections.
Not telling anyone how to think just bringing up her policy and asking you to think about the consequences of one candidates policy's over another.
Personalitys aside which would be better for yourself and Canadians as a whole.
Old 10-18-2016, 03:55 PM

Quote:
Not telling anyone how to think just bringing up her policy and asking you to think about the consequences of one candidates policy's over another.
Personalitys aside which would be better for yourself and Canadians as a whole.
I was talking about Sundancefisher
Old 10-18-2016, 04:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
What do you think about her open border policy that would open up Canada's border up to a potential 600 million people. What consequences would that have to you ,your children and grandchildren?
I don't think anything about it because it's a fantasy. They worry they can't win against Clinton so they decided to invent this strawman that's a Bond villan crossed the the wicked witch of the east to run against.
Old 10-18-2016, 04:53 PM

edited. Just realized I didn't really care. LOL
Old 10-18-2016, 04:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by midgetwaiter View Post
I don't think anything about it because it's a fantasy. They worry they can't win against Clinton so they decided to invent this strawman that's a Bond villan crossed the the wicked witch of the east to run against.
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/c...11-column.html
Old 10-18-2016, 05:00 PM
Banned

Default Lol

Old 10-18-2016, 05:27 PM
Banned

Stringer seems to forget that Canada has its own foreign policy. Even if his straw man were true, that Clinton wanted EU open borders, Canada and other nations would have to agree to it.

Went to her website, and didn't find anything like what you alluded to. Stringer, you're funny, keep it up as it keeps the troops entertained.
Old 10-18-2016, 05:28 PM

Quote:
That's it??

You are entertaining I'll give you that.
Old 10-18-2016, 05:39 PM

Quote:
She doesn't control our border.
Old 10-18-2016, 05:45 PM
Banned

Well if James Okeefe says so it must be true...

From https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_O'Keefe
James Edward O'Keefe III (born June 28, 1984) is an American conservative political activist. He has produced secretly recorded undercover audio and video encounters, some selectively edited, with figures and workers in academic, governmental and social service organizations, purportedly showing abusive or alleged illegal behavior by representatives of those organizations. He gained national attention for his release of video recordings of workers at ACORN offices in 2009, his arrest in early 2010 at the office of then-U.S. Senator Mary Landrieu (D-LA) in a failed attempt to record staff conversations, and the release of videos of conversations with two high-ranking, now former, NPR executives in 2011.
Due to his videos of ACORN workers allegedly aiding a couple in criminal planning, the U.S. Congress voted to freeze funds for the non-profit. The national scandal resulted in the non-profit also losing most private funding before investigations were completed. In March 2010, ACORN was close to bankruptcy and had to close most of its offices.[1] Shortly after, the California State Attorney General's Office and the US Government Accountability Office released their related investigative reports. The Attorney General's Office found that O'Keefe had misrepresented the actions of ACORN workers and that the workers had not committed illegal actions. A preliminary probe by the GAO found that ACORN had managed its federal funds appropriately.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Associ...for_Reform_Now
The Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now (ACORN) was a collection of community-based organizations in the United States and internationally that advocated for low- and moderate-income families by working on neighborhood safety, voter registration, health care, affordable housing, and other social issues. At its peak ACORN had over 500,000 members and more than 1,200 neighborhood chapters in over 100 cities across the U.S., as well as in Argentina, Canada, Mexico, and Peru. ACORN was founded in 1970 by Wade Rathke and Gary Delgado.

Does anyone check their sources anymore?

Last edited by drhu22; 10-18-2016 at 06:06 PM.
Closed Thread