Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 10-18-2016, 05:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzy View Post
That's it??

You are entertaining I'll give you that.
So are you.
Find any republican voter fraud that you said existed.
Old 10-18-2016, 05:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by drhu22 View Post
Well if James Okeefe says so it must be true...

From https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_O'Keefe
James Edward O'Keefe III (born June 28, 1984) is an American conservative political activist. He has produced secretly recorded undercover audio and video encounters, some selectively edited, with figures and workers in academic, governmental and social service organizations, purportedly showing abusive or alleged illegal behavior by representatives of those organizations. He gained national attention for his release of video recordings of workers at ACORN offices in 2009, his arrest in early 2010 at the office of then-U.S. Senator Mary Landrieu (D-LA) in a failed attempt to record staff conversations, and the release of videos of conversations with two high-ranking, now former, NPR executives in 2011.
Due to his videos of ACORN workers allegedly aiding a couple in criminal planning, the U.S. Congress voted to freeze funds for the non-profit. The national scandal resulted in the non-profit also losing most private funding before investigations were completed. In March 2010, ACORN was close to bankruptcy and had to close most of its offices.[1] Shortly after, the California State Attorney General's Office and the US Government Accountability Office released their related investigative reports. The Attorney General's Office found that O'Keefe had misrepresented the actions of ACORN workers and that the workers had not committed illegal actions. A preliminary probe by the GAO found that ACORN had managed its federal funds appropriately.
But but but. It's on the Internet. Is it not always righteous and correct when put on the web?
It is not the most intellectual of the species that survives; it is not the strongest that survives; but the species that survives is the one that is able best to adapt and adjust to the changing environment in which it finds itself. Charles Darwin
Old 10-18-2016, 05:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundancefisher View Post
She doesn't control our border.
Pretty hard to control our borders when the other side stands down
See US Mexican border for Reference
Have you forgot who we have as our PM.
In my opinion another globalist puppet.

Last edited by stringer; 10-18-2016 at 06:01 PM.
Old 10-18-2016, 05:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
But but but. It's on the Internet. Is it not always righteous and correct when put on the web?
But but
CNN is reporting it so it must be true.
Old 10-18-2016, 05:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stringer View Post
Pretty had to control our borders when the other side stands down
See US Mexican border for Reference
Please read it.

Excerp

Some Republican leaders have tried to reassure voters that the election will not be stolen, but it’s too little, too late. After all, Republicans have been trying to manipulate elections for decades going all the way back to Operation Eagle Eye during the 1964 Barry Goldwater campaign when future Supreme Court Chief Justice William Rehnquist was a young lawyer who allegedly intimidated black and Latino voters in Arizona. Then, as now, this was done in the name of preventing unauthorized people from voting.

In the 1980s, there were consent decrees in place all over the country as various local arms of the GOP got caught violating federal election laws by trying to suppress minority votes. In the wake of Jesse Jackson’s highly successful voter registration drives, Republicans instigated a campaign to purge voter rolls in African-American communities throughout the South and urban areas. They professionalized and nationalized their operation by recruiting lawyers and training them in the election laws of different jurisdictions so they could more efficiently challenge Democratic votes.

By the 2000 election they had hundreds of trained election lawyers at the ready and they all swooped in on Florida when Democratic presidential candidate Al Gore asked for a recount. (The state party under Jeb Bush had already taken care of the purge of African-Americans from the voter rolls, which helped make it so close.) Ironically, the chief justice of the Supreme Court was William Rehnquist and naturally he cast the deciding vote to stop the recount and hand the election to George W. Bush.

Quote:
So are you.

http://www.salon.com/2016/10/18/its-...goes-way-back/

Next surfing question please.
It is not the most intellectual of the species that survives; it is not the strongest that survives; but the species that survives is the one that is able best to adapt and adjust to the changing environment in which it finds itself. Charles Darwin

Last edited by Sundancefisher; 10-18-2016 at 06:20 PM.
Old 10-18-2016, 06:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Please read it.

Excerp

Some Republican leaders have tried to reassure voters that the election will not be stolen, but it’s too little, too late. After all, Republicans have been trying to manipulate elections for decades going all the way back to Operation Eagle Eye during the 1964 Barry Goldwater campaign when future Supreme Court Chief Justice William Rehnquist was a young lawyer who allegedly intimidated black and Latino voters in Arizona. Then, as now, this was done in the name of preventing unauthorized people from voting.

In the 1980s, there were consent decrees in place all over the country as various local arms of the GOP got caught violating federal election laws by trying to suppress minority votes. In the wake of Jesse Jackson’s highly successful voter registration drives, Republicans instigated a campaign to purge voter rolls in African-American communities throughout the South and urban areas. They professionalized and nationalized their operation by recruiting lawyers and training them in the election laws of different jurisdictions so they could more efficiently challenge Democratic votes.

By the 2000 election they had hundreds of trained election lawyers at the ready and they all swooped in on Florida when Democratic presidential candidate Al Gore asked for a recount. (The state party under Jeb Bush had already taken care of the purge of African-Americans from the voter rolls, which helped make it so close.) Ironically, the chief justice of the Supreme Court was William Rehnquist and naturally he cast the deciding vote to stop the recount and hand the election to George W. Bush.
Who's option are you quoting ?
Old 10-18-2016, 06:12 PM

Not if it would discredit their point of view
Old 10-18-2016, 06:16 PM

Quote:
Barroom talk, nothing to see, just move along.
Old 10-18-2016, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Who's option are you quoting ?
Quote:
So are you.
Sorry. Didn't upload link in time.

Show me two political parties battling for supremacy and power and I will show you an equal number of bad actors in each camp with innocent looks on their faces.
Old 10-18-2016, 06:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by saskbooknut View Post
Not if it would discredit their point of view
Just curious as to who would consider training lawyers in state law to challenge democratic voters ito be voter fraud .
I would consider that combating voter fraud.
Old 10-18-2016, 06:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Sorry. Didn't upload link in time.

Show me two political parties battling for supremacy and power and I will show you an equal number of bad actors in each camp with innocent looks on their faces.
Someone's option
No actual eveidence to prove the Florida claim.
Training lawyers in state law to oversee election is not voter fraud but rather a means of guarantying voter integrity
Old 10-18-2016, 06:48 PM

Quote:
Someone's option
No actual eveidence to prove the Florida claim.
Training lawyers in state law to oversee election is not voter fraud but rather a means of guarantying voter integrity
Ok. You post opinion. I found an equally valid opinion. Both may present facts. You asked. There are many more links on the internet if you chose to truly open your opinions to the test.

So how about just say you don't care at all about Hillary. Don't like anything about them Democrats. Are a card carrying Republican till the day you die and nothing you see or read in favour of them Democrats will ever be believe by you even if God himself walked into your office to say it.

That is your right and your opinion. I far more respect that than fishing for obscure and outright unbelievable crazy notions of conspiracies. Then trying to preach it online with a straight face.

Many people are Maple Leaf and Canadiens fans for life...even if they moved to Calgary and lived here 20 years. Doesn't make them bad guys or nuts. Just stubborn...like me.
Old 10-18-2016, 07:49 PM

Quote:
Ok. You post opinion. I found an equally valid opinion. Both may present facts. You asked. There are many more links on the internet if you chose to truly open your opinions to the test.

So how about just say you don't care at all about Hillary. Don't like anything about them Democrats. Are a card carrying Republican till the day you die and nothing you see or read in favour of them Democrats will ever be believe by you even if God himself walked into your office to say it.

That is your right and your opinion. I far more respect that than fishing for obscure and outright unbelievable crazy notions of conspiracies. Then trying to preach it online with a straight face.

Many people are Maple Leaf and Canadiens fans for life...even if they moved to Calgary and lived here 20 years. Doesn't make them bad guys or nuts. Just stubborn...like me.
Maple leafs fans now we are talking about the truly insane.

Stringer I never said I had any proof the Republicans commited voter fraud. I said it's my belief that if one political party is guilty of doing it it stands to reason the other side is too.

I think if you're willing to accept that the Democrats are doing it but won't even consider that the Republicans would stoop to such depths you might be a touch delusional.

As for open borders last time I checked our border was controlled by our country. Doesn't matter which loon gets elected down there
Old 10-18-2016, 08:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Maple leafs fans now we are talking about the truly insane.

Stringer I never said I had any proof the Republicans commited voter fraud. I said it's my belief that if one political party is guilty of doing it it stands to reason the other side is too.

I think if you're willing to accept that the Democrats are doing it but won't even consider that the Republicans would stoop to such depths you might be a touch delusional.

As for open borders last time I checked our border was controlled by our country. Doesn't matter which loon gets elected down there
Here we have a under cover video were they are openly admitting to and explain how the commit voter fraud.
On the other hand we have someone's opinion that voter fraud was committed
Which one do you think would have better chance of being proven in a court of law.
The border is patrolled buy both countries.
Old 10-18-2016, 08:41 PM

So... Stringer... is this video as credible as his 'genuine' ACORN vids?

Your source is discredited man. Wake up.
"I don't always troll, only on days that end in Y."
Old 10-18-2016, 08:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bessiedog View Post

I was going to say the same thing but he'll just ignore it.
Old 10-18-2016, 08:53 PM

Quote:
Here we have a under cover video were they are openly admitting to and explain how the commit voter fraud.
On the other hand we have someone's opinion that voter fraud was committed
Which one do you think would have better chance of being proven in a court of law.
The border is patrolled buy both countries.
I personally think both parties are guilty of it and have been since before I was born. I'm not sure I care though.

I do know that someone so juvenile that they get in twitter fights they probably shouldn't be in charge of the largest military force on the planet. Just my opinion though.
Old 10-18-2016, 09:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bessiedog View Post

It was his undercover videos that took acorn down
I'm Surprised you didn't know that

Last edited by stringer; 10-18-2016 at 09:24 PM.
Old 10-18-2016, 09:11 PM

Quote:
It was his undercover videos that took acorn down
I'm Supposed you didn't know that
Old 10-18-2016, 09:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Thanks I missed that.
Corrected.
Old 10-18-2016, 09:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by drhu22 View Post
Well if James Okeefe says so it must be true...

From https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_O'Keefe
James Edward O'Keefe III (born June 28, 1984) is an American conservative political activist. He has produced secretly recorded undercover audio and video encounters, some selectively edited, with figures and workers in academic, governmental and social service organizations, purportedly showing abusive or alleged illegal behavior by representatives of those organizations. He gained national attention for his release of video recordings of workers at ACORN offices in 2009, his arrest in early 2010 at the office of then-U.S. Senator Mary Landrieu (D-LA) in a failed attempt to record staff conversations, and the release of videos of conversations with two high-ranking, now former, NPR executives in 2011.
Due to his videos of ACORN workers allegedly aiding a couple in criminal planning, the U.S. Congress voted to freeze funds for the non-profit. The national scandal resulted in the non-profit also losing most private funding before investigations were completed. In March 2010, ACORN was close to bankruptcy and had to close most of its offices.[1] Shortly after, the California State Attorney General's Office and the US Government Accountability Office released their related investigative reports. The Attorney General's Office found that O'Keefe had misrepresented the actions of ACORN workers and that the workers had not committed illegal actions. A preliminary probe by the GAO found that ACORN had managed its federal funds appropriately.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Associ...for_Reform_Now
The Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now (ACORN) was a collection of community-based organizations in the United States and internationally that advocated for low- and moderate-income families by working on neighborhood safety, voter registration, health care, affordable housing, and other social issues. At its peak ACORN had over 500,000 members and more than 1,200 neighborhood chapters in over 100 cities across the U.S., as well as in Argentina, Canada, Mexico, and Peru. ACORN was founded in 1970 by Wade Rathke and Gary Delgado.

Does anyone check their sources anymore?
What about this Stringer? Yeah he got them shut down but it turns out they hadn't committed fraud and had managed their funds appropriately.

Pretty sure this is what Bessie was referring too.

I'm not sure I'd take his info as gospel. You sure can though.
Old 10-18-2016, 09:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
I personally think both parties are guilty of it and have been since before I was born. I'm not sure I care though.

I do know that someone so juvenile that they get in twitter fights they probably shouldn't be in charge of the largest military force on the planet. Just my opinion though.
I'll take the juvenile over the cereer criminal if you give me 3-1 odds.
Old 10-18-2016, 09:35 PM

Quote:
I'll take the juvenile over the cereer criminal if you give me 3-1 odds.
To do what? Start a war? Win a foot race?
Old 10-18-2016, 09:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
What about this Stringer? Yeah he got them shut down but it turns out they hadn't committed fraud and had managed their funds appropriately.

Pretty sure this is what Bessie was referring too.

I'm not sure I'd take his info as gospel. You sure can though.
Okeef was never charged with any wrong doing.
Acorn is no more
Who do you think was guilty.
Old 10-18-2016, 09:40 PM

Quote:
Okeef was never charged with any wrong doing.
Acorn is no more
Who do you think was guilty.
What should he be charged with? creative editing?

He can't be blamed that fools buy into his editing.
Old 10-18-2016, 09:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
To do what? Start a war? Win a foot race?
The wars been going on for 15 years and now Obama is sending tomahawk missiles into Yemen,Hillary Clinton armed ISIS in Syria.Obama gave Iran the biggest sponsor of state terrorism 150 billion dollars. Russia is threatening to shoot down US planes over Syria. And your worried about Trump stating a war.

Give me a break.
Old 10-18-2016, 09:49 PM
Banned

Quote:

If acorn didn't do anything wrong the why did the shut it down.
Old 10-18-2016, 09:50 PM
Banned

Quote:

If acorn didn't do anything wrong then why did they shut it down ?
Old 10-18-2016, 09:52 PM

Quote:
The wars been going on for 15 years and now Obama is sending tomahawk missiles into Yemen,Hillary Clinton armed ISIS in Syria.Obama gave Iran the biggest sponsor of state terrorism 150 billion dollars. Russia is threatening to shoot down US planes over Syria. And your worried about Trump stating a war.

Give me a break.
Well they can't all be Bush can they

I was asking what you wanted odds on.
Old 10-18-2016, 09:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Well they can't all be Bush can they

I was asking what you wanted odds on.
The election
Closed Thread