Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Fishing Discussion

Old 05-16-2012, 04:19 PM

Default where to purchase boat seat

Super Dave and I need a couple of boats seats for my new 14 FT. Lund aluminum boat. I found one of these at Cabelas http://www.cabelas.ca/index.cfm?page...=1224&ID=26951 Unfortunately, they only have one and they quoted 6-8 weeks to receive another.

Anyone know where we could find a seat like the one from Cabelas or another high quality seat?

Bobby B.

Old 05-16-2012, 05:38 PM

Default Seats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby B. View Post
Super Dave and I need a couple of boats seats for my new 14 FT. Lund aluminum boat. I found one of these at Cabelas http://www.cabelas.ca/index.cfm?page...=1224&ID=26951 Unfortunately, they only have one and they quoted 6-8 weeks to receive another.

Anyone know where we could find a seat like the one from Cabelas or another high quality seat?

Bobby B.
Is that from Cabelas Canada, or the states? U can try Bass Pro, or a boat dealer, Cars or Rainbow or Kevins Marine in Ft. Quappelle,Saskatchewan.
Old 05-16-2012, 07:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJG View Post
Is that from Cabelas Canada, or the states? U can try Bass Pro, or a boat dealer, Cars or Rainbow or Kevins Marine in Ft. Quappelle,Saskatchewan.
It's from Cabelas Edmonton. Thanks for the info, I'll pass it on to Super Dave, he's the one who still requires a seat.

Bobby B.

Old 05-16-2012, 07:54 PM

I saw one at whole sale sports today (north edmonton) it was the charcoal grey one but try giving them a call