Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 02-13-2013, 02:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneGirlWolfPack View Post
IIt wasn't really even a letter. Just a numbered list of all the things he liked about me. I loved it so much I carried it in my pocket every day for almost a year.
Aw man, missed it by THAT much... I gave her a list too... of all the things I want her to do to me.

Glad I bought the oversized couch... and a new sleeping bag.
Old 02-13-2013, 02:40 PM

Default Valentines Day

I personally try to be as far away from my wife as possible on Valentines Day as we have 4 Daughters that are all born in November - twins on the 3rd then the 22nd and the 25. Lol I still take her for a nice romantic dinner but when its time to turn in Its good night deer oops dear lol love you.

Brent
Old 02-14-2013, 03:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent_reid View Post
I personally try to be as far away from my wife as possible on Valentines Day as we have 4 Daughters that are all born in November - twins on the 3rd then the 22nd and the 25. Lol I still take her for a nice romantic dinner but when its time to turn in Its good night deer oops dear lol love you.

Brent
WOW I never thought about when I was possibly conceived...........so I was most likely a Valentines Gift!!!! hahahahaha

I know I was the oops baby as they had gotten carpet and new couch and chairs since NO MORE TODDLERS!!!!!!!!!!! then the one girl (who was wanted since the first child) came along.............
Old 02-14-2013, 03:50 PM
Banned

I would have to say a floor mop, cheap and when she is done you get a clean floor out of it.:sHa_shakeshout :
Old 02-14-2013, 03:54 PM

Default gift

See Batwoman everything is awaome gifts on Valentines Day
Old 02-14-2013, 03:55 PM
Banned

Cheapest gift eh?

Pack your bags and leave. No last words, it's awesome, add years to your life.
Old 02-14-2013, 03:58 PM

A pearl necklace.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7EGjaxhTW
Old 02-14-2013, 03:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batwoman View Post
WOW I never thought about when I was possibly conceived...........so I was most likely a Valentines Gift!!!! hahahahaha

I know I was the oops baby as they had gotten carpet and new couch and chairs since NO MORE TODDLERS!!!!!!!!!!! then the one girl (who was wanted since the first child) came along.............
Count ahead 3 months from your birthday,that`s the day your Daddy nailed your Mom.I was born Sept.17........Christmas boink.
If you were born in March...well a lot of weddings happen in June.
If you were born around Christmas then you are an Easter egg.
If you were born mid/ late January then your folks got hammered at the Halloween party.
AND if your birthday is right around now.....WHOO HOO for May long weekend.

Figure all your friends birthdays,9 times out of 10 there is a holiday involved.
Old 09-11-2013, 09:43 PM

Default try this

try 11 red roses, with 1 white rose in the middle,
and a note that says " SPECIAL "
Old 09-12-2013, 02:06 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by graymatter View Post
try 11 red roses, with 1 white rose in the middle,
and a note that says " SPECIAL "
Dude....you are a day late and a dollar short for this thread by now.
Old 09-12-2013, 03:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batwoman View Post
My idea is cheap $$ wise but takes some time. First if you are handy at making things out of wood and there is something she likes that you can make - make that - if she likes wooden boxes (not large ones just what not boxes I would go there), write her a nice letter from you to her and give her your feelings for her. What drew you together that still holds you together.

My other idea is take an empty jar and compose 31 different things you like/love about her; wish and hope for the two of you or even cute sayings or romantic one liners but not what someone else suggests what is in your heart. Write or Type them up. Cut them in strips and roll each one up, secure it with a tiny rubber band (check hair aisle for children for these) or a small piece of thin ribbon (red satin would be nice - you can get it at Michael's by the roll or most craft or fabric places.

Number each scroll 1 through 31, put them all in the jar and either decorate the jar with a photo of the two of you on one side or glue her favorite candies to the outside or just write her a nice letter and wrap that around the jar explaining how she needs to read them in order. This can as inexpensive as you want it to be but still be treasured because of your time which you will have to spend to fix it up right but trust me you will be gold for a longgggggggggg time to come and her girlfriend's hubbies or boyfriends will have to go a longgggggggg way to top your gift because you gave of yourself.

I fully agree as a female....anything home made or hand written is what I would love but I do think it depends on the girl. If you got a girl who regularly goes to get her nails done, hair has to be perfect and only salon cared for then .....well.....ummm lucky u.

The only other cute Valentine's day thing I saw or thought of was love coupons....you make them up for things you normally wouldn't do....cook a meal, draw up a candlelit bubble bath, watch a chick flick....the list is endless...add sexual favors in....feathers, blindfold....
Old 09-12-2013, 03:26 AM

^ like