Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Archery Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 03-21-2009, 12:20 AM

Thanks for posting Jeromeo. As usual, it was worth reading.

Word of mouth has, and always will be, a factor in retail and service industry success. Feedback on this forum is simply another form of word of mouth. For those that will say "but it's different because of the greater exposure it gets from being online" -- good point, but get over it. This is the reality of the world we live in now. Successful retailers will adapt to it and if smart, will benefit from it. The response by Sherwood on this thread reflects that he understands this.

It is natural for loyal customers of Sherwood to react defensively, but to react by attacking Jeromeo for his posting has absolutely no value. If your experiences with Sherwood have been better than Jeromeo's, then great, post them for comparison and consideration.
Old 03-21-2009, 08:20 AM
Alberta Doe

Great...another guy that does not know how to use his balls...
Quote:
Originally Posted by cardiacphil View Post
Jeromeo, you didn't do anything wrong from what I see. Good review! accurate from what I hear..from numerous friends and aquaintances of mine.

Maybe these places should get mystery shopped...A completely unbiased review of service, knowledge and inventory.

I believe you used your "balls" LMFAO since you talked to SPAL in a PM.

Quit knocking this guy for giving a review.

CP

P.s jeromeo keep posting the experiences you have at the shops you go to, when they see it all over the internet they will smarten up or go out of business...Try JimBows in Calgary I have had great service from him.
Old 03-21-2009, 10:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alberta Doe View Post
Great...another guy that does not know how to use his balls...

Don't you have anything better to add to the discussion than this??? Kind of childish if you ask me. The people have posted their experiences and if you are offended by it why should we care. If the events played out like it did the post is totally justifiable. You are probably a 12 year old kid looking for an arguement.
Old 03-21-2009, 10:29 AM
Alberta Doe

Sparky has some spark! Now thats how you need to talk to store managers when you are being treated poorly...with balls![QUOTE=sparky660;289185]Don't you have anything better to add to the discussion than this??? Kind of childish if you ask me. The people have posted their experiences and if you are offended by it why should we care. If the events played out like it did the post is totally justifiable. You are probably a 12 year old kid looking for an arguement.[/QUOTE]
Old 03-21-2009, 10:35 AM

Sounds to me like Doe likes her men with a large "personality". If you know what I mean.

k
Old 03-21-2009, 10:42 AM
Alberta Doe

I could comment further but I won't as I think I have caused enough problems on this thread. I will say that you are right though!
Quote:
Originally Posted by keeks View Post
Sounds to me like Doe likes her men with a large "personality". If you know what I mean.

k
Old 03-21-2009, 11:15 AM

I really hope this stops before pics are posted
Old 03-21-2009, 11:25 AM

I've got lots of balls....

Old 03-21-2009, 11:44 AM

Too funny J
Old 03-21-2009, 11:58 AM

Those are some big ones.
Old 03-21-2009, 01:51 PM
Albertahog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeromeo View Post

I love it man goodone

If you wanted 26inch arrows he should of sold you them no question's asked period.if i was you i would of left the store the min he asked to see your bow .
just my 2 cent
Old 03-21-2009, 02:45 PM

Alberta doe has BALL envy I think...LMFAO...looks like we got a troll LMFAO...BWAHAHAHA

Take care jeromeo we should get together and go shoot one day...maybe at spal LMFAO

Take it easy alberta doe-nut
CP
"If it gobbles, quacks, bugles or grunts, chances are I’ve chased it more than a time or two. Droppin’ the hammer and closin’ the coffin on anything with antlers, feathers or fur just never gets old."
Micheal Waddell....... just a cool cat IMO

"there is more fun in hunting with the handi cap of a bow than the sureness of a gun."
Fred Bear........ probobly the greatest hunter to ever live, definately the most respected.
Old 03-21-2009, 02:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardiacphil View Post
Alberta doe has BALL envy I think...LMFAO...looks like we got a troll LMFAO...BWAHAHAHA

Take care jeromeo we should get together and go shoot one day...maybe at spal LMFAO

Take it easy alberta doe-nut
CP
For sure Phil, it would be good to shoot with some of the members on this forum. Even you Depopulator
Old 03-21-2009, 09:15 PM
Alberta Doe

Since you have so many its to bad you didn't use them. I'm guessing Doug and Dallas just scared and intimidated you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeromeo View Post

Old 03-21-2009, 09:17 PM
Alberta Doe

quote=cardiacphil;289330]alberta doe has ball envy i think...lmfao...looks like we got a troll lmfao...bwahahaha

take care jeromeo we should get together and go shoot one day...maybe at spal lmfao

take it easy alberta doe-nut
cp[/quote]

Last edited by Alberta Doe; 03-22-2009 at 01:32 AM.
Old 03-21-2009, 10:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alberta Doe View Post
Not ball envy as I can tell I obviously have alot more than any of you. This kind of situation defines the boys from the men definately! BTW...the colors used in the photo is very appropriate...especially yellow!
WoW
Old 03-22-2009, 02:26 AM

Nope, just postin' a review of customer service I received at a shop. I don't think balls have anything to do with it.
Old 03-22-2009, 10:30 AM

its nice we can be civil hey...lol

CP
"If it gobbles, quacks, bugles or grunts, chances are I’ve chased it more than a time or two. Droppin’ the hammer and closin’ the coffin on anything with antlers, feathers or fur just never gets old."
Micheal Waddell....... just a cool cat IMO

"there is more fun in hunting with the handi cap of a bow than the sureness of a gun."
Fred Bear........ probobly the greatest hunter to ever live, definately the most respected.
Closed Thread