Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 08-23-2018, 11:20 AM
Banned

Default Toronto police officer blame gun violence on Mayor Tory

https://www.cp24.com/news/cop-calls-...tter-1.4003884
Old 08-23-2018, 11:53 AM

The rift between the silent majority and the lefties is finally coming out..but of course the left hates to be wrong so they will punish the officer for telling the truth.
- older 6x fixed scopes with fine X or target dot.
Old 08-23-2018, 11:57 AM

The truth hurts!
Old 08-23-2018, 11:57 AM

Carding was a plus, too bad the lefties couldn't tolerate it. You look like a bad Dude, let's see what you're up to.

Grizz
Old 08-23-2018, 03:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzly Adams View Post
Carding was a plus, too bad the lefties couldn't tolerate it. You look like a bad Dude, let's see what you're up to.

Grizz
Carding is great, if you're into the while authoritarian police state thing.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
Old 08-23-2018, 03:33 PM

Regarding Saunders being a puppet of the mayor. Most municipal councilors are either Liberal or NDP in their leanings. The higher up the police chain of command you go, the more politically correct you have to be.

To paraphrase Jack Nicholson from the movie, A few Good Men, The left can't handle the truth.
Old 08-23-2018, 03:55 PM

Hmm carding or gang shootings

Hurt feelings or death ?

Tough choice for some but not for me, a lot of police know the characters most likely to be packing does the phrase "known to police" ring a bell.
Old 08-23-2018, 04:06 PM

So they've launched an entire investigation into what someone said that may be critical, justifiably so in my opinion, of the mayors office? Seems like a good use of police resources.....
Old 08-23-2018, 04:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trochu View Post
So they've launched an entire investigation into what someone said that may be critical, justifiably so in my opinion, of the mayors office? Seems like a good use of police resources.....
Feelings matter!

Wait; since the mayor is a white male is it even possible for him to be a victim of "abusive" language?

I think we need to know more about the letter writer's gender, orientation, ethnicity, which washroom ze uses. And the preferred peeing position of both parties before we can assign the proper "hurt feelings level".

This is the new standard of whether free speech is allowed, or punishable in the new "a Canadian is a Canadian", Canada.

Survivor of the dread covid
Pureblood!
Old 08-23-2018, 08:50 PM

If purple people who wear tutus commit the lion's share of crimes, purple people who wear tutus should get more scrutiny. We used to call that common sense.

Colin
Old 08-23-2018, 10:06 PM

Toronto is always a problem when it comes to policing

I destroyed Mike McCormack on a tv debate

I had to attack Chief Bill Blair for the liar he is. He didnt even have the balls to appear in Senate when I was there.

Im glad this cop spoke out. And in true fashion TPS starts an IA investigation on him

Chief Boyd insinuated doing that to me. I told a CBC reporter if they start an IA investigation on me, I will give CBC a real no holds barred interview where I will tell all

Chief Boyd all of a sudden has no interest in me any more. Lol

Its these spineless, ball-less pathetic guys in these positions like Mayor or Chief that are the true problem. Absolute maggots

Just because it wears a uniform is no reason to believe or trust it, ESPECIALLY IF THE SHIRT IS WHITE
Old 08-24-2018, 04:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bat119 View Post
Hmm carding or gang shootings

Hurt feelings or death ?

Tough choice for some but not for me, a lot of police know the characters most likely to be packing does the phrase "known to police" ring a bell.
So your putting the blame of gang shootings on citizens opposed to authoritarian rule aka blatant tyrannical behaviour. Carding someone does not involve a pat down. It is literally just checking id, asking questions and putting random people into a database for some future purpose. Carding, by it's very nature, cannot prevent crime.

And if the police already know who's involved in these gang related activities, why do they need to stop and check random people anyway?

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
Old 08-24-2018, 04:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BCSteel View Post
So your putting the blame of gang shootings on citizens opposed to authoritarian rule aka blatant tyrannical behaviour. Carding someone does not involve a pat down. It is literally just checking id, asking questions and putting random people into a database for some future purpose. Carding, by it's very nature, cannot prevent crime.
I still vote hurt feelings over murder anything that can be done should be if a cop writes it helps I will go with his opinion he has first hand experience.
Old 08-24-2018, 08:15 PM
Banned

What is happening these days? I’m getting fed up with being stiffeled just because it may offend someone. I grew up saying everything I still say today only back then it was normal to do so. I will not conform just because someone’s feelers don’t feel the same as mine. Good on him for standing up for what he believes in. Freedom of speech is a dying phrase.