Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 01-13-2020, 12:42 PM

Default Veteran Hunters Fundraising Dinner - CHANGE NEW DATE and LOCATION

First let me say thank you for all your support.

A decision has been made to cancel the dinner scheduled on 1 Feb as we have not sold enough tickets.

Instead, we have been offered a long term partnership with the Grand Valley Safari Club in Cochrane Alberta. With this, we will be partnering with an organization that has an established dinner with a traditional attendance of 300.

Should you be interested in attending please see the details below.

Dinner Details:

Date:*Saturday January 25th at the Cochrane Lions Club Event Centre*109 Fifth Ave, Cochrane, AB T4C 0A4

Time:*Doors Open at 5pm with the Wild Game Dinner at 630pm.

Dress:*Casual, Jeans and Cowboy boots are the norm.

Tickets:*$100 available from me until Wednesday 15 January.* Contact me by phone or email.

Trophy Judging:**If you harvested an animal this year you are encouraged to bring the horns/antlers with you to the dinner for display and judging as their will be various prizes for size etc.*
Photo/Video Show:**There will be a photo and video display showcasing all the animals harvested by ourselves as well as the dinner attendees.

There will be live and silent auction items as well as your admission automatically qualifies you for numerous draws throughout the evening.
With this partnership

The Veteran Hunters have been asked to provide a display and man tables where we will manage the silent auction as well as sell Veteran Hunters apparel.

I have also been asked to say a few words at the dinner and share our successes this year.

Again thank you for your support.

Todd Hisey
The Veteran Hunters
Cell: 1-587-998-7373
Email:theveterans17@gmail.com
Facebook:*https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheVeteranHunters

Tags
dinner, veteran hunters