Default Pine coulée right now

Fishing pine coulée right now and had one
Bite in the last 2 hours.. The fish finder is
Beeping like crazy, but not hungry I guess
Will have to wait for the burbs I guess
FYI
Ice is about 20" and the boat dock is still
Good for driving on. With this weather, will not
Last long.. Just an update for everyone!
Will update with the fishing tonight
Old 03-08-2012, 07:04 PM

It was nice to meet a fellow AO poster out on the ice at pine coulee today. Good luck with your evening burb fishing. I recognized your username from a few PCR posts I checked out before heading down.

I was out at PCR bright and early and didn't get a bite for the first 2 hours. Things started to pick up around 10:30 and I had one hot hole that started hitting about every half hour. My tip-up outfished me on my jigging rig about 6 to 1!

This was my first trip out to PCR and my first walleye experience. Those spines are sure sharp! I had about 16 bites and pulled up 12 walleye. Everything was about 12" in length. I was hoping for a burb or two, but no luck during the day. I'll have to try a night fish sometime.

Best of luck KevinHits.
Old 03-08-2012, 08:21 PM

We did the night fish the other day had about 7 burbot bites and 2 on the ice. we left the lake about 3am good luck please post pics if you get any nice ones
Old 03-09-2012, 10:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by markusbrainus View Post
It was nice to meet a fellow AO poster out on the ice at pine coulee today. Good luck with your evening burb fishing. I recognized your username from a few PCR posts I checked out before heading down.

I was out at PCR bright and early and didn't get a bite for the first 2 hours. Things started to pick up around 10:30 and I had one hot hole that started hitting about every half hour. My tip-up outfished me on my jigging rig about 6 to 1!

This was my first trip out to PCR and my first walleye experience. Those spines are sure sharp! I had about 16 bites and pulled up 12 walleye. Everything was about 12" in length. I was hoping for a burb or two, but no luck during the day. I'll have to try a night fish sometime.

Best of luck KevinHits.
Thanks
It was great chatting with you also.. Congrats on the walleye. I was there till 8 and landed one 3lb burb as I was leaving and threw him back as it was not worth cleaning one fish. I had a few bites but never landed. It was pretty slow but if I had stayed longer it probably would of got better.

FULL MOON?
Can it be
Old 03-09-2012, 10:51 AM

I also was trying 14, 24 and 30 feet and still nothing...Caught the burb and had the bites at 14ft