Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Fishing Discussion

Old 05-01-2011, 05:10 PM

Default Sabre Jet Boats

I am wondering if anybody has any experience sabre jet jet boats. I am looking for something for the South Sask River and also something that will work on the Skeena for Steelhead. Any opinions? Thanks
Old 05-01-2011, 08:50 PM

Id go with a Hewes sportsman. Best boat for you money !!!!
Old 05-02-2011, 12:07 AM

i like my explorer
Old 05-02-2011, 06:09 AM

Outlaw Eagle makes a great boat! The RCMP just took delivery of another 6 boats to patrol our river waters. The best part is they are made right here in Alberta, and with the best service dept. in Alberta made it an easy choice for me
Old 05-02-2011, 05:30 PM

I agree with angler1.My 16ft.Outlaw Lynx is one tuff boat.
Old 06-03-2011, 08:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccg818 View Post
I am wondering if anybody has any experience sabre jet jet boats. I am looking for something for the South Sask River and also something that will work on the Skeena for Steelhead. Any opinions? Thanks
Good solid and stable boats. Very reasonably priced also compared to others in the same class. They are very well built. They would also be a nice fishing boat in the lake with or without the jet drive.
Old 06-04-2011, 08:51 AM

Default I beg to differ!

I had a peek at one of these boats when i was looking to purchase a jet boat and the aluminum is very thin! it also has alot of spots where it doesnt look finished??? like backwelds and quick slash grinding its a constant 10 degree so it would make a great "lake boat" theres not a lot of room really in there it would be nice if he would have pushed them consoles ahead the extra foot as there is a bunch of wasted space before the upper deck! Ok But for the price!!!! Not a bad deal but let me tell you something if your not afraid to go stateside.....OH BOY!!! There is some deals to be had! i dug up a bunch before i finally pulled the trigger and got a 18foot river runner that looks brand new with just a swack of accesories and a honda kicker for $16,400us I used a wiring money transfer place and paid $15,600cad and these guys are bringing it to the border for me! If you guys want to know where some deals are on well kept jet boats that come with mechanicals let me know or call me ill try and steer you the right way! Ill post a pic of my new boat asap!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 040.JPG (57.0 KB, 44 views)
File Type: jpg 039.JPG (146.2 KB, 38 views)
File Type: jpg 042.jpg (59.6 KB, 34 views)
File Type: jpg 041.jpg (70.8 KB, 35 views)
File Type: jpg 043.jpg (60.8 KB, 31 views)