Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Hunting Discussion

Old 07-31-2013, 04:51 PM

Lol a lot of these guys consistently reveal then selves all the time but when you work your arse off for years to consistently be in the game it's always about consistent detail and having a strong age class of all ages in all species its called management from the human species witch has consistently failed us raight from the 3 point MD erra,only ony way to now this folks gotta take management into your own hands and put the time in the field when ever you have the opportunity and not ride other peoples coat tales,if your a steward of the land that is
Old 07-31-2013, 10:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by packhuntr View Post
Im certain a rookie will get help if he says that he understands time, fuel and logistics cost money....
so its cool for you to load up 30 cans of fuel and hire a posse looking for a suffield elk, but I cant joke around with a forum member....gotcha. wes can hire all the help he wants, but dale better not suggest anything....

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheepguide View Post
LoL the antelope god scouting on the net!!!
and as usual, when the dog schit starts to pile up the flies gather.....
Old 07-31-2013, 10:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secret coulee View Post
I am brand new to the AO but been watching and reading for many years now,and funny thing about an antelope post like this one and there has been a few others in the past,is that a lot of people on here don't have a sniff about what's going on out in antelope country from year to year,because of some of the incredibly dumb things that have been said about trophy quality,population goals and estimates,only one way to reveal ASRD frogulent and scewed numbers and thats to give a **** about the resource and be in the mix from year in to year out,in most cases when some of these loud mouthes now what's really goin on in the field is when they pull a trophy antelope tag every 7-12 years and now even longer so they really have now prespective about what goes on from year to year and that's a problem when your runnin your mouth on this forum when your basing your arguments on ASRD's management numbers from year to year so the only thing most people really now was the last time they pulled a tag and most only now the days they hunted cause they rolled in the day before the opener,just seems to me thers a lot of loose lips on here that just talk to talk or even gotta try to be a big wheel just my observations
brand new my furry arse. welcome back...again....and again......

hell Wesley, if I didn't know any better id say you have a second profile. its easy to see a multiple account, but I know it isn't you. I do wish the best for your scrotum though. this guy seems to be swinging from your nuts like a lost hemmorhoid. id try to muster up a response, but I cant seem to find my hillbilly rube to English dictionary at the moment....
Old 07-31-2013, 10:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secret coulee View Post
I am brand new to the AO but been watching and reading for many years now,and funny thing about an antelope post like this one and there has been a few others in the past,is that a lot of people on here don't have a sniff about what's going on out in antelope country from year to year,because of some of the incredibly dumb things that have been said about trophy quality,population goals and estimates,only one way to reveal ASRD frogulent and scewed numbers and thats to give a **** about the resource and be in the mix from year in to year out,in most cases when some of these loud mouthes now what's really goin on in the field is when they pull a trophy antelope tag every 7-12 years and now even longer so they really have now prespective about what goes on from year to year and that's a problem when your runnin your mouth on this forum when your basing your arguments on ASRD's management numbers from year to year so the only thing most people really now was the last time they pulled a tag and most only now the days they hunted cause they rolled in the day before the opener,just seems to me thers a lot of loose lips on here that just talk to talk or even gotta try to be a big wheel just my observations
I appreciate your post, and not to derail the thread, but I must say that is the longest sentence I have ever read. Hey that rhymes.

Now back to the entertainment.
Old 07-31-2013, 11:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ishootbambi View Post
brand new my furry arse. welcome back...again....and again......

hell Wesley, if I didn't know any better id say you have a second profile. its easy to see a multiple account, but I know it isn't you. I do wish the best for your scrotum though. this guy seems to be swinging from your nuts like a lost hemmorhoid. id try to muster up a response, but I cant seem to find my hillbilly rube to English dictionary at the moment....
Old 08-01-2013, 05:37 AM

Rolled down south twice arrowed a buck each time talked to my land owner buy suffeild says numbers r fair to good in that area cant wait to pull my archey tag and go sit my old waterhole ground blind for opening morning
Old 08-01-2013, 07:09 AM
Gone Hunting

Lolol, isb your level of awesome is unreal!

#1, that wasnt a "hired team", those were my friends there schleppie lolol. See i dont gotta buy em to have one lol!
Next, that new guy you seem so confused about is just another that knows what they are talking about! Unreal eh, not everyone out there is a blowhard like yourself lol. No wondering when youve overspent yourself slim, you gotta hack on a guy for his grammar. Just read it, ya might learn something u simple pri??
Your at least funny even if it took you awhile to cook that post up lol
All the best with your hunt Dale, hope ya get a good one. Wether ya deserve one or not is another thing altogether

It's just Alberta boys... Take what you can while you can,, if ya cant beat em join em.

Keep a strain on er
Old 08-01-2013, 07:39 AM

Ok boys, looks like it's time to break out the ruler and find out who really has the bigger dick. I for one hate the off season. Hurry up fall. Back to the OP, most doe seem to have fawns at there sides in 108, but antilope numbers are 1/4 of what they were 10 years ago. Hoping for a few more open winters to get the numbers back upto the 2000/2001 levels.

Jim..
Old 08-01-2013, 07:48 AM

Default Best posts

I don't think i,d know an antelope if I met one .....But they certainly
Bring out the best posts.......ssssshhhhhh....I think I can smell another
Round comin....

Ding.....

Oh ya and thank you mods.....
Old 08-01-2013, 09:15 PM

LOL