Default CZ farewell edition stock

is it just an American stock with fancy finishing
looking to buy a used American stock them cut it down for silhouette rimfire

need to know if it will fit my farewell edition when I buy one

2 action screws in trigger area with the American stock I think

then I have a fancy cz with a shorter stock to play with
Old 06-24-2022, 09:55 AM

Exclamation Found this info.

The 452 has 3 action screws versus 2 in the 455. The 3rd screw on the 452 is a wood screw. Couldn't find any verification whether or not the bottom cutouts are identical.
According to this write up by Nupes on the czfirearms.us forum in 2013, there are differences in the screw design and the overall inletting.
Quote:
I'll just generalize here with the main differences and add a couple other noticable differences not covered on the RFC site. The rear receiver tang is cut wider on the 455 to add a bit more recoil support against the stock. The magwell on the 455 is longer, as is the bolt throw to accomodate the longer magnum round that can be used with the apppropriate switch out barrel. A spacer block is used when shooting 22LR. The sight grooves are all 11mm now on the 455's and no need to deal with the funky 3/8 grooves. Adapters are available if you want to use weaver mounts. The action screws and the trigger guard are different for the 455. The screws have a slightly larger head profile on the 455 with a 90 deg angle to fit the 90 degree chamfer in the very thin sheet steel trigger guard. The 452's used a 120 degree chamfer and head so you do not want to get these mixed up. A well known company is selling replacement screws for the 455 which are duplicates of the 452 and will damage the trigger guard over time if used. The 455 can easily be headspaced with shims on the barrel lip or even turning down the barrel lip (to lessen headspace). No issues with lining up extractor slots because the barrel indexs the same way using two clamp screws every time. Fit and finish is nicer on the 455's. The producion for them uses CNC machines with constant surface speed (CSS) so gone are the ugly burrs and skip marks on the crown and breech face.
Full thread here: https://czfirearms.us/index.php?topic=55444.0

Found a photo of the CZ452 Farewell Edition bottom metal on the Tilsonburg gun shop site:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg CZ 452 Farewell Edition.jpg (21.5 KB, 18 views)

“We seem to be getting closer and closer to a situation where nobody is responsible for what they did but we are all responsible for what somebody else did.”- Thomas Sowell